Status: hiatus

Bittersweet chocolates

Bitterness of mornings

A lot of people ask me what I find so delicious in bittersweet chocolates.

I always replied them with a shrug.

The truth is, I don’t know.

With all honesty, I don’t know why.

I could never really think of an amazing reason that wouldn’t make me look like a psycho.

Th real reason was too simple yet too complicated.

It was its taste and aroma.

Through all its bitterness, its sweetness still surfaced. After all, it was just like life.

It’s filled with sadness, yet

it always has the warmth the sun gives off as it shines.

Image

My mornings were usually… bitter.

They always were.

I hated the way the sun shined through my window, wordlessly, to wake me from my slumber.

I hated the way my mom called for me when I didn’t want to rise from my bed and get dressed for school.

I detested the way I constantly walked when I had to get up.

I was always lifeless, so unaware of what I was doing yet even if I was semi-awake my body could process what my mind could not.

I detest the way I eat in the morning.

Although I was awake I always did eat so slowly.

I had to take up an entire hour to eat.

No matter the quantity of my breakfast or the size of my food, I always managed to consume too much time gawking at my breakfast at a semi-aware stage.

I loathed this time of the day that I had to struggle with everyday.

I simply couldn’t escape waking up.

I couldn’t jump and just pop up in the afternoon and in the evening like I wanted to.

Although, I cant really admit it.

I really do have a lot of things to do rather than sleep the whole morning away.

I have loads of things that I’d want to do.

How I wished that this dreadful hour was non-existent.

Then I won’t have to distress every morning and try to wake myself up and orient brain to do everything I usually did during this time of the day.

I dislike mornings.

I despise mornings.

I loathe them.

Image

“Adrianne! Wake up!”

It was ironic.

Very ironic indeed that after thinking about the worst and probably most unwanted things in my life.

They just suddenly… occur.

But that, ladies and gentlemen, always happens to me.

So be at ease.

I’m used to it.

“Adrianne! It’s morning! Get your lazy butt down here!”

The thing I wasn’t used to though,

Was this.

“Wake up! Now!”

As I’ve told you guys before, the idea of waking up at 6 in the morning by

A scream

Was

How do you say it?

Well,

Still somewhat queer to me.

It was somehow perplexing and not really something I usually got used to.
♠ ♠ ♠
words of wisdom from your author: Introducing another new character of yet another new story. Well, yes. The start was completely weird, but let me daresay that I intended it to be totally queer and bewildering to the point of not having a sane plot. So there. That’s the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God.