That Locket on That Robot.

The Arrival of A Robot

Where am I?

I looked around but I was surrounded by people with white clothes. I could only hear screamings and shoutings of other people . Blurry images of people whizzing by me made me feel nauseus. All I wanted to do was stand up to get fresh air, but every time I tried to move, someone pushes me back to the ground. I felt trapped, as though the air was being sucked out of me. Everyone kept asking me if I was okay but I could not see why. I was not hurt but conscious and aware of everything around me.

Why is everyone treating me this way?

----
In between the spaces of the legs of the white uniformed people, I saw a blonde girl, around 16 or 17 years old arguing with a tall, brown hair guy.

"Who is that guy? How did he end up here?" The guy shouted at her.
"I was about to ask you! This is your party!" She screamed back.
"I don't even know him! I thought he was with you!"
"With me? Then how the hell did he fall from your roof and land inside the swimming pool? Before I even arrive! A co-incidence?"
"I.. I don't know! I never see him before!"
"Whatever it is, the party is ruined. Thanks to you."
"What?! Me?! You-"

-----------------------

"Are you alright?"

A handsome guy with hazel eyes looked at me in the eye, while checking my pulse. His finger felt warm as he felt my wrist and his words were soothing even though his tone was a little harsh.

"Wha-.. Yes.. " That was all I could manage. Who is this guy?

"Do you remember what happened?"

"I.. The locket! Its inside!"

"What locket?"

"My locket!"

"Inside the pool?"
I nodded my head.

" No, you should stay here. Don't move. We're getting you to the -"

"You don't understand! The locket is important!" A sudden rage exploded in my stomach.

"Your health is more important . Now-"

I stood up with such force that everyone around me was pushed away. I ran towards the swimming pool and dived into it. The sudden change in temperature made my body increase its temperature to counter act the shock. Instinctively, I knew the locket was already pulsating at the left hand corner of the swimming pool. I swam towards it, grabbed its strings and put it over my head. A tingling sensation flow all over my body. Before I knew it, I was pulled out again by burly hands.

"What's your name?"

"I.. I don't know..I blleaaugh.."

"He's passing out. Give me the ...!"
-----
For a moment, I was at a warehouse. All of the walls were white, as though I was in a huge white 'mansion'. The air was musty, and the lights were flickering as though the whole place had aged. Machines with sharp needles were placed everywhere, some were even rusty. I could see other people, other humans, lying on top of beds apparently unconscious as they are being operated on by the machines. Some even tried to open its eyes but closed them again with a sigh. The cuts made by the machines bleed very little. On some of the humans, there were sparks created when the machine's needle made in contact with their bones.

Yet, I could hear no sound. No sound of people crying out in pain, no sound of the machines engine, nothing.

Out of the blue, my lungs contracted and my legs buckled under me.
----
A guy's face started to be clear, as my breath rate returns to normal.

"Oh no . . . Keep talking! Just keep saying something!" I recognized the face as the person who checked my pulse earlier.

"Say wh...what..?" My lips felt very heavy.

"Anything!"

"Err.. What's y.. your name..?" My breaths were beginning to slow down and become heavy as my vision starts to blur.

"Dr. Gerard. Can you remember anything that happened before?"

"Green. I see green and bricks.. I saw water.. Locket..pulsating.." His voice starts to fade away again

My consciousness slipped away as my mind is transported by the locket to a distant memory. Again.

------------------