Differences

First Buzz

Fridays were always boring and I don't know why.
Probably because I never do anything.

I woke up at noon laying in my bed, playing solitare on my laptop, only getting up to go to the bathroom or to go eat whenever my parents called me down for lunch or supper.

It was six PM and I was thinking what Joanna was doing right now.
I decided to call her.

It rang a few times and she answered.
"Hello?"
"What are you doing, like, right now?"
"Cooking grilled cheese for myself"
"Save me some" I said, smiling. "Just kidding, but I'm bored can I come over or something?"
"I was gonna go to a party tonight-"
"Can I come?"
She hesitated for a moment. "Um, okay?"
"Cool. Well... I'll.. be over in a bit then."

After I hung up the phone, I dug in my closet looking for something to wear.

I found my old Tokio Hotel shirt from 2006 and can I still fit it after three years. And I got some flare jeans from my bottom drawer.

I walked downstairs after I finished taking a shower and fixing my eyeliner, I walked downstairs to tell my mom I was gonna go sleep at Joanna's house.

I didn't tell my mom I was taking the bus over to Jo's house, so I just rushed myself out the door after I told her.

I got to Joanna's house in one piece and we sat in her room, talking about nothing, mostly about our favorite bands, for almost an hour patiently waiting for one of her friends to come pick us up for the party we were going to.

When Kina and Leslie came got us, one of them looked me up and down, like.. Is she seriously coming to the party? I didn't get what they were saying to Joanna because I turned up my headphones and waited by the car until Joanna came by me and told me to get in and I did.

I closed my eyes all the way to the house we were at.

"Where we at?"

"Jason's house."

"That teacher?" I asked, dumbfounded.
She just nodded.

Great. The same teacher who said I was one of the smart girls and now I am gonna probably gonna do something at his house as a stupid girl. And the first person I seen when I walked in was him.

He was obviously drunk because he gave them girls a drink, and asked if I wanted one and I did.

It tasted nasty at first, but after awhile it got to me, it tasted a little better after my third drink he gave me.

"Here," Joanna handed me a little bottle of Smirnoff. "Have this, it tastes way better than Jason's drink."
I just nodded and took a drink.

It was actually better than his.

It was a green apple flavoured Smirnoff, but it still tasted good.

"Try this," She handed me a cup, of a dark colored drink, and I took a big drink of it and it sent chills down my spine. That drink I also liked.
"What was that?" I asked her.
"Captin Morgan." She tried to grab the cup, but I held it back from her, feeling a little buzz from the drink Jason gave me when I walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
yyyeeeeaaaahhh