Differences

Weekend usual.

After school I had went home and gotten ready for the party, Leslie wanted me to go to. Her boyfriend Jason's. His house was like a party house. I haven't been over in awhile, and they invited me over. Usually me and Kina would go some where else and drink. Every weekend, we found some way to drink.
After I was done getting ready I thought I should make myself something to eat, so I wouldn't get drunk to fast. Or be on the ground dying. Jasmine called and asked to come over. I thought it was weird, she asked if she can come to the party. The first thing I thought was.

I'm not currupting no one. She's the one asking me!
I told her she can, so she ended up catching a bus over.

When we got to Jason's, he already had a few of his friends over. I knew there would be more people coming, because he always has a party at his house on Friday's, sometimes it would even go till Sunday, at least until he's Dad kicks everyone out. Jason's Dad would also hang in with us sometimes. He was awesome. Mixes were going around, and it was different shit. The one I like is Smirnoff's. I always start off drinking the smooth drinks first, and when I feel like a light cool buzz, I let myself mellow out for a few minutes, then I would start drinking the hard stuff. I always take my time, so I can hang in all night.
Everyone was just passing around drinks, and when I handed Jasmine a drink of Captain, it was like she didn't want to let go of it. There was only a couple of drinks took en, and she drank that whole mix to herself. I could tell she was starting to feel something, because she was like...saying every little thing that came to her mind. a few times some people cut her off, so she can cool down and come back to herself, but she always found some way to keep drinking.

I don't know what time it was, and I knew it had to be around two or three in the morning. The party was still going on strong.

"I think that dude's cute over there!" She whispered in my ear. I looked over to where she was pointing. They were all standing on the sitting at a table with Jason; well we really called him J.R. A little while later she blurted.
"Joaaanna! Do you got a cigarette." I looked at her weird.

"Since when did you start smoking cigarettes?" I looked at her and her eyes were blood shot. She got all cheesy.

"Since now! I just want to try it." My mouth droped.

"First time for everything right?"

"We only live once, right?" Everyone laughed.

"Yeah, I guess." I pulled out a cigarette and handed it to her.
"Do you know how to smoke?" I busted out laughing.

"Exhale, Inhale?...I mean Inhale,exhale." I couldn't stop laughing.

"Yeah just make sure you don-" I was gonna say 'don't start choking', but she already started. This time we both started laughing. And who ever else that was seen. She took another drag, she inhaled it and held it there for half a second and blew it out. I thought about asking her to get high, then that just brought me back to when the first time I brought Samantha, we called her Sami, but she came with me one night, and I asked her to take a hit of the joint. After them few hits, she got twisted and on her ass. I felt bed, because she was floppy all over. We all kept drinking and passing mixes, more people were crowded in J.R's basement. Girls were dancing, even some guys. It was like everyone was sort of having there own party at a party. Bottles were all over, and some people were passed out, getting drawn on. That was one of the reason's why I didn't like laying out at party's. Jasmine seemed to be getting around pretty good, she was chatting with other kids from our school, And I even seen her talking to some guys. That was a plus, but, then I hoped she didn't do something she would regret. Regrets were the worst thing. After the first two years of my drinking; I had many regrets. I didn't get over them till years later, when I realized its just part of life, shit happeneds.I started to feel drunker and drunker. Then I snapped out of it when Jasmine was floppy. She came out of a room, with out her sweater, and a guy was walking right behind her holding on to her. I walked up to them and asked Jasmine if she was alright.

"Yea, I'm just junk" I busted out laughing. 'Junk' I remember when we always use to say that. 'I got all junk lastnight.' That became big after one summer. Everyone was saying it. I didn't know who that guy she was with, he didn't as bad as the other guys in this house. "This is Jeff." She pointed at him. I just smiled at her. She seemed like she was in control of herself, so I didn't think anything of it. A little while later, she was slurring and couldn't keep herself up. She kept wanting a drink of some thing, but no one wouldn't let her. I gave her a little wine cooler and she drank that for awhile. Mean while, I gotten so wasted I sort of blacked out. We were all standing outside in a circle, smoking a blunt. Jasmine was even hitting it. Every one was just totally wasted, is was starting to turn dawn. I didn't let Jasmine lay out, I told her she can just wait till we get to my house. A few hours later, we some what sobered up. We had to catch a bus back to my house. It was around eight in the morning. Jasmine was still staggering, but I helped her, and made it look like she was okay. As soon as we got to my house, we quietly walked into the front door and I told Jasmine to go in my room. I went grabed some chips and a big cup of water. When I got in my room. Jasmine was laying on her belly on my bed. I closed my door and went sat down.

"Do you want some." She shook her head.

"I feel like I'm spinning." I laughed. I ate and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm.