Differences

Binge.

Jasmine woke me up, I'd say it was around four? I was half sleeping when I talked to her. I felt horribly sick. I remember she was saying she did something with that Jeff dude.
Then she just fell back asleep, which I did too.

- hours later...-

My mom knocks on my door hours later, when it was dark out.

"Jo...oh yuck it really reeks in here." The room must of been smelling like alcohol.

"Huh?" I sat up and looked at her.

"Who's with you?"

"Jasmine." I got out of bed. My mouth was dry and I had an awful taste in my mouth. I walked out of the room, and she walked out with me. My Mom had finally gotten over my piercings. Which reminds me, I have to go clean them out.

"Your Dad and I are going out with some friends." I looked shocked at her.

"Friends? I didn't know you guy's had friends." She rolled her eyes and nudged me.

"We'll be back later." I just nodded and went to the bathroom to clean out my piercings. I went to go get a cold cup of water, and headed back to my room. Jasmine was up looking in the mirror smearing her eyeliner off.

"Do you feel any better?" She looked over.

"Way better. Is that water?" She walked up and grabbed the cup.

"My tongue kind of hurts. Does yours?"

"Yeah, sort of. I'm need to use the bathroom."

"There's stuff you can use." She walked out of my room. I brushed trough my hair. My phone beeped, so there most of been a message. I went checked, and it was from Leslie.

Hey Whatsup!? Get your butt over here, the party's still going on!

Jasmine walked back into the room.

"Are you up for another night?" She sat down.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go drink again. I just got a text saying the party was still going on."

"Can we get ready first?" I nodded.

"So should we?"

"I don't care." I walked to my closet and picked out some cloths for us. I took out a skirt with some short-shorts, along with a white tang top. I took out my flats at the bottom. I went set my stuff down, then walked back over to the closet. I picked out a pair jean shorts, with a black tang top.

"I have under wear I haven't even worn yet in the left drawer." I walked over to the drawer and picked a pair out. "Go a head a pick a pair, I'll be right out." I head to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out, Jasmine was looking at a yearbook, that was on my nightstand. She got up and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and texted Leslie back.

Still got some shit left? I started to brush trough my hair, then she texted back.

Lottah shit gurl! We need some hep. I laughed, and wrote back.

text you when I'm almost there. I'm wit Jazz I fixed up my hair, and put some make up on. I finished getting ready, then Jasmine came walking in. I looked at the time, and we already missed the bus that goes east from here at this time.

"Shit. We need to find a ride." I looked trough my contacts. Jasmine started fixing her hair and putting make up on. I called up Latika. "Hey, what's up?"

"Not much, girl. About to go check out J.R's party. Leslie's been calling me up."

"Shit really. Yeah We're trying to find a ride over there." I went grabbed a cigarette out of my purse and lit it.

"We can come by that way, if you want. It's just me and Jason."

"Come pick us up then."

"In about ten." I hung up. "We got a ride, you remember Latika from the mall, she nodded. "Well her and her boyfriend Jason are coming to get us."

"There's two Jason's?"

"Yeah, but Jason Sparks? Everyone calls him J.R."

"Oh. So they should be coming?"

"Yeah so let's go wait in the living room." We grabbed all our stuff and went into the living room. I wondered if she was even in the mood to drink, and I wondered if her one night stand would turn into something. Would if he's there? I would be sort of happy for her, if he didn't just ditch her. "Your a virgin right... Or was?" She nodded.

"Did your cherry pop?" She kind of giggled.

"Yeah. I thought I had my period or something at first, but then I thought about last night."

"How do you feel about it?" When I lost mine, I felt like shit. But I had already told her that.

"I don't know. I kind of regret it. But I guess shit happeneds." I was impressed by her action. If that were me, I probably would of started balling, and never got over it.

"That's cool." Lights flashed into the living room, then there was three honks.
"Oh, shit. Be right back." I said before we walked out. "TOM!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!"

"I'm leaving again, so tell Mom I'll be home in the morning!" I walked back to the door and we headed off to the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um yeah!.

This is what I think would really happen?