Differences

Missing

I was sitting on an unfamiliar couch in a unfamiliar house.
Just staring at a rainbow colored poster. Gay pride?
I looked over to my side and Steve looked completely out of it.

I don't know how long I have been away from home. When I left it was Tuesday.
When I went back for clothes it was Wednesday, and I was completely out of it.
And no one was home.
I wasn't planning on staying gone that long.
"Jo, can you hand me that." Steve said, like he was completely totaled and could barley talk.
I looked where he pointed and grabbed the pipe.

"What day is it?" As I asked some guy that was sitting at a table beside the couch, laughed in hysterics causing me to jump.
"I mean what time is it?" I honestly don't know what day it is. I felt as if I just came out of a coma, or drunkenness.
But I didn't feel drunk, I felt high. I thought about my feeling, then I just gave up.

It's unsubscribable. It had to been a blackout I'm losing my mind.

"Want some?"

"What the fuck is that?" I asked looking at the bowl. It was white, almost crystal - like.

"Just...take...the..damn thing." Steve said slowly, and I mean slowly! Handing the pipe and lighter I looked around the room starting to see things better, (I swear it was cloudy) I realized we were sitting in the basement, I could tell by the bricks and that basement smell. The coffee table in front of me was full of beer cans and coke. Along with other drugs. Shit I haven't seen before. Okay, maybe I've seen what balled-up crystal looks like. So similar to crack, but more crystal-like.
Steve still trying to hand me the pipe, I automatically took it. It was like I wanted to feel what I felt.
As I was taking the hit, I felt it all over. That feeling that hit me every time I took it. It was like I was the only one there, in a world I never seen before.
Awesome.
I thought to myself. Thinking no one could see me in this world, I started to dance. That song Billie Jean rang in my ears.
Everything looked amazing yet again, unsubscribable. I heard banging noises, like, at a basketball game. When the player gets fouled on and he takes his two point and the crowd tries to distract him.

"JO! What the fuck you letting her do that for!" What? My brother dressed in a cowboy outfit. I fell into hysterics.

"Ha ha, you look like a total fruit." I stopped dancing to point and laugh. Then I imagined myself looking like a total dumb ass.
But still I egged myself on knowing I looked stupid. Or was that making me like this? What Am I doing? I kept making myself go stupid and retarded. (spit) "Oh, fucking yiy!" I don't know what I spit out, but it tasted like blood. Everything went cloudy, again.

"Ohmygod! JO, Jojo. You are fucking wasted." What .. the? Squinting my eyes more. I swear I thought I heard Jasmine.

Even though everything was cloudy, I heard voices. I felt myself squint to see Calvin better.
"Jo, your pale as fuck. How did you even manage to take that hit?" I shrugged at Calvin.

"This is a fucking trip. Honestly I see black figures. Everything is cloudy ... or am I dead?" Hearing that guy who first laughed, laughed even harder. What is he on?

"What the fuck are you smoking?" Oh, Jasmine!

I'm lost. I felt myself snap out of the cloudiness just a little. Aw, now wasn't that a weak hit.
"Where's the pipe?" I heard myself say. Suddenly. (Blaaah)

"OhmyGod, Fuck. Jeff call the fucking ambulance." Jasmine shouted. I seen red in front of my eyes, and Calvin by my side holding me up.

Calvin? Jasmine? Jeff? Everything hit me and I realized it was all real instead of a dream. Everything started spinning.
My last thought was.

How'd they find me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't help but write LONG chapters...

Tiff >_>
Even though your a over my shoulder.
You fucking suck :D