Differences

Shooting.

"Hey Jasmine? This is Latika. Latika, this is Jasmine" she shook my hand and, of course, I shook hers.
"Nice to meet you." she said.
"Do you think I could catch up with you later? Like at school or something? I kind of wanted to go do something with Latika." I was in my own little world. I just shrugged.
"Yeah okay, I'll see you later" I said, grabbing my stuff and walked off to Spencer's.
I looked like a lost child in a park after she left.
I bought a couple posters and piercings, so I could pierce eyebrow and lip.
I know my mom and dad would be furious with me, but I've been wanting to pierce myself since I turned 13.
I walked over to Claire's, making my way over to the cashier. "Can I help you?" A girl asked me.
I nodded. "Can I get a piercing?"
"Sure, what kind?"
"My cartlidge." She nodded back, with a smile.
"Follow me." I did as I was told and sat in a black chair and waited.

When she came back with the stuff she needed, I tightened my fists up in a ball.
"Ready?" I nodded, scared. She counted to three and pushed the earring in my ear with her tools.
It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. "That would be fourteen dollars and seventy-five cents." I handed her a ten and a five and told her to keep the changed. I thanked her many times and walked out of the store, and out of the mall.

I got back home, thinking everything would be alright. I thought wrong.
My parents were, once again, arguing about how much of a brat I am. I just ran up to my room, putting my headphones on, changing the song to Gone With the Sin by H.I.M and dozed off.

I was sitting on a park bench watching a bunch of kids playing tag. It reminded me of the old days, where everyone got along with everyone. I seen a man in a black trench coat, eyeing the children. I got up and screamed for my life, but nobody noticed me. I ran over to a group of women who were talking amungst themselves. I shook the closest woman that was near me, but she wouldn't budge. The guy pulled out a gun and aimed at a kid who looked as if he were only six. I ran over and tried to grab the kid, but I was too late. He shot the pistol. Lucky for the kid, he shot me.

I shot up from my bed. That was the fourth time this week I had that dream. I turned on my lamp and got up from my bed.

I almost slammed into my mom when I opened the door. "Oh, crap. Sorry. I'm up early. I know."
"And why is that, exactly?"
I shrugged my shoulders. "Had a bad dream." It sounded like a question.
"Again?" I nodded.
"I'm gonna get ready for school."

---

When I got to school I skipped breakfast and went to my first hour class. Biology. I was the only one there with my teacher. Mr. Sparks. He let us call him by his first name because he says his dad is Mr. Sparks, not him. So instead we call him Jason. My phone started buzzing and I went out of the classroom. I looked at the caller I.D. It was Gabriella.

"Hey, bitch."
"Oh hey! Brie! How are you darlin'?"
"I'm fine! How's my lover?" I giggled.
"I'm fine. Where's Angel?"
"She's here. Wanna talk to her?"
A smile lit up on my face. "Yeah, of course!"
"Angel! Your bitch want's to talk to you!" I just giggled.
"Yo! Jay-Z! How's my lover?"
"I'm fine, Angel. You?"
"Great! Just stinking great. Fucking Brie, quit!" I missed hanging out with Brie and Angel. They are the only girls I could trust. I dated Angel once, but told her I wasn't ready for a steady relationship with a girl after I'd just broken up with the girl of my dreams, but she only used me for my money.
I seen Joanna with her friends and I waved.
"Are you girls in class?"
"Yup. Are you?"
"Yes, ma'am, but hey, I have to go. I'll call you after school if I aint busy. Tell Brie I said I miss her. And of course, I miss you, too!"
"Alrighty then. Love ya! Bye."
"Bye." I hung up my phone and walked in the class room and the bell rang.

School went by fast and I found myself at a park watching a couple kids. It felt like déjà-vu. I thought about calling Joanna, just in case my dream comes true and I had someone to witness the disater that might happen, but she was probably out with her friends and I didn't want to disturb her. I got up from the bench I was sitting on and walked away from the park.

I ended up walking to some old drive-in movie theatre. I was lost.

I called my mom and asked her if she could come pick me up. She told me there was a shooting at the park I was just at. "Yeah, they said some man in a black trench coat shot a six year old kid." I didn't know what to say, because my dream actually did come true. I should've stayed and moved the kid out of the way and took a bullet for a kid that I didn't even know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the name 'Sparks' from an alcohol drink called.. yeah... 'Sparks'
It tastes pretty damn good if you ask me.
Right, Bill? XD

But yeah, I know our story is gonna turn out to be different than we planned.
Oh well..
I like our second idea better. x]