Differences

Breezy

When we got to my house, I asked Jaz if she wanted to do some with me. She just shrugged, and I grabbed out my plate and snooter. I set it on my dresser and pulled a vicodin out. I cut it in half then, I crushed it, then made four lines. I did mine and looked at Jaz and pointed at the lines. She came over and did the two. I pulled out the rest of my pills and picked out two kolopins. After she was done she said it burned, I knew for a fact she never did this before, at least she didn't act like she had. I set the two KPz down, KPz were also anxiety pills, I had some prescription. The color was purple, but I never bothered snooting them ones, I needed them, I only got six a month, sometimes only four. I put my other pills in my dresser and crushed the yellow pills up. We each got three lines, Jaz asked if she can stay over for the night and I told her yeah. After I snooted my lines. It sent a nice cool breezy feeling and I didn't notice my pain anymore. I was scared of my mom finding out I got piercings, my Dad, I knew he wouldn't give a shit. Calvin came walking in right after I put the plate and snooter in my dresser, which gave me a quick rush, but the pills resolved and the feeling went away as soon as possible.

"Mom told me to come tell you theres left overs." I nodded.

"Tell her I'll have my Dad order us something." He looked at me strange.
"What?"

"Did you pierce your face?" Jasmine and I laughed.

"Ch-Yeah. But don't tell Mom." I didn't want to tell him I got my tongue to. He nodded and closed the door. I was to scared to step out of my room, because I was afraid if seeing my Mom. I texted my Dad and asked him to order us Family Fries. Come get the keys and money, It well be done in fifteen minutes. I told Jasmine the deal and we waited for ten minutes, I managed to sneak passed my Mom and get the keys and cash from my Dad. I told him to tell Mom I was having a friend sleep over. We went to the store and got our order and a 2 liter of pop. Jasmine was finally opening up to me. She most be getting comfortable around me, because I practically told her my life story.
When we got back to my house, I asked her to pick out cloths for tomorrow, she insisted she'd go to her house in the morning, I told her it didn't matter. I had alot of old cloths and new cloths. I stayed the same size for the last four years.

- -

The next morning I got up earlier then I usually do. After I was done I woke up Jasmine and gave her two towels. When she was in the shower I got ready, smoked a cigarette and crushed up a Vik and KP. I put two separate pills in my purse for school. I planed on popping them at lunch. I saved two lines for Jasmine, She snooted without hesitation. We walked outside and waited for Leslie. I introduced them two. She was amazed by my piercing I got. She noticed my tongue right away.All three of us went ate breakfast.

"Oh My..I just remembered."

"What?" I was shocked at Leslie expression.

"You don't go with Justin, still, do you?"

I scoffed. "Now what did that scum do?"

"I seen him and Lisa hand in hand yesterday." I shook my head.
"Girl, I think its time to just let him go." She was saying the last word slow.

"Thanks for letting me know, I have a reason to ignore him, If he ever trys coming back."

"Whens the last time you talked to him"

"Last Friday, when I was suppose to be at your party."
At noon I thought about calling him, but no. We're done. I told myself. No more of this off and on bullshit. After school I told Jasmine we should hang out again. I asked her to try and get her car, but I didn't know if her Mom and Dad would even let her.

"Heads up, Jo" Calvin said as we walked into our gray beat up house.
"Your Dad told Mom you got piercings this morning. She was gonna go wake up and bitch at you, but you had your friend over. Whats her name?"

"Jasmine, She came from ND."

"Another corruption?"

"Hey, I don't make choices for them. There old enough to do whatever they want. I don't go say. 'hey you have to smoke this' or 'here take a puff' and if they don't want to. I don't make them or talk them into doing it."

"Yeah, sure. What ever Jo" I scoffed.

"Well, whatever. Don't believe me."
I wanted to run away, or tell Jasmine to come get me, but she said she'd be in trouble too. I didn't know who else to call. I felt like calling Justin, but I knew better then to do that. Sigh.
I suppose I can wait till my Mom gets here to bitch at me about my piercings. Well she can't do anything about it. Maybe she'll just drop it like she did when I put blond streaks in my hair. Nothing you can do about it right? It's already on me. I went sat in my room and snooted another kolopin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeeeeeeah. hopefully I get 'Jasmine' to just get fucking wasted off her ass. (:

Hmm, I wonder if she'd want to..

go to that party on friday..
HINT HINT!

Tiffany, get rid of the W-B