Status: Im Back! Sorry for leaving for so long! (previously thanks for the birthday/marriage present not!) Is getting a makeover!

Married at 16?

French

Adilah-
We headed to the restraunt and parked in front of a French restraunt. The name read L’Avant Gout.
“L’Avant Gout, the First Taste,” I whispered.
“You speak French?” Chase asked.
“Yeah my dad made me learn for when we would visit France.”
“Well then, Laisse manger (lets eat).”
“Oui, laisse. Alors avez-vous n'importe quoi a planifié ensuite ?” I said.(yes, lets. Then do you have anything planned afterwards?)
Chase raised his eyebrows.
“Peut-être, ou peut-être pas…” He replied, smirking at me.( Maybe, or maybe not…)
“Oh, bien je devine nous découvrirons,” I said. (Oh, well I guess we will find out)
“je devine nous faisons,” he said. (I guess we will) he winked and we went inside. We got a booth in a particularly secluded area.

Chase-
She can speak French? HOT! When we sat down I shifted her so she was sitting on my lap. The blush returned to her cheeks, but she didn’t move. She leaned back and she turned her head towards me.
“So why did you want to go out all of a sudden?” she asked.
“What? Im not allowed to take my fiancée on a date?” I said with a smile on my lips.
“Yes, but it was so random.”
“Well I thought we could go out, instead of staying inside all night on the night before school.”
“Oh, I almost for got school was tomorrow, I hate high school.”
Adilah-
“Yeah, but sometimes,” he paused then looked at me smiling, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
“sometimes you just have to make the best of things.” he pecked me in the nose and I returned his smile. The waitress came and we ordered out food. I glanced over the menu already knowing what I want and got the ’Coquilles St. Jacques’ which is scallops prepared in a delicious smooth sauce. Chase ordered the ‘Canard a La Orange’ which is roasted duck with Grand Marnier sauce, he also got us some mineral water to drink. When the food came I shifted off Chase’s lap and sat next to him on the bench. I tasted some of Chase’s food and he tasted some of mine, his was pretty good, but I still say mine tastes good. But before we knew it the food was gone. I think the only reason the portions are so small is because they ran out of ingredients. Yep, and they’re trying to call Americans fat to cover up how cheap they are. Joking, but I still wish there was more food. After we finished Chase pulled me out of the seat and led me out the door after leaving a wad of cash on the table. He pulled me next to him with his arm around my waist. He drove down the street to a Ben and Jerry’s and parked. We rushed inside before the paparazzi could steal pictures. We strode up to the cashier. When the guy recognized who we were he smiled at us.
“Um what do you want Addy?” This was the first time he called me Addy. Much less any other nickname.
“Ummm…” I said looking at all the flavors.
“How about Mint Chocolate Chip cone?” I said.
“Okay, and I’ll get a sundae.” Chase said.

Chase-
He handed Addy the cone and she walked over to a booth and sat down, waiting for me. He came back with a huge bowl of vanilla ice cream topped with fudge and crushed nuts, on the edges were two spoons. I looked at the cashier quizzically.
“That’s not…”
“I know it for the both of you,” he said and winked.
“Oh Thanks” I said like the incredible genius I am. I went over to the table and sat across from her and placed it between us.
“Umm?” she said as I set it down.
“He thought we could share,” I said nodding towards the cashier. When she looked towards him he smiled and waved. She took one spoon and I took the other. We started to eat when she a spoonful of ice cream and dotted in on my nose. So I took my spoon the picked up a load of ice cream and flicking it in her face. I started laughing as splattered on her face.

Adilah-
Oh no he didn’t! This is war. I took a handful of ice cream threw it at his face, it started to melt and drip. He looked like a clown that had just applied the white paint to his face, and that thought caused me to laugh continuously. Until… he threw some back. After our war was over we looked at each other and couldn’t stop laughing. Then he started gaining on me.
“Come on Addy, give me a kiss.” He said puckering his lips. I scooted away until he had me in a corner. He kissed me and his lips tasted sweet like vanilla ice cream, well it was vanilla ice cream. He pulled away and chuckled while staring at the mess we made back at our seats. We walked into the family bathroom and washed our faces off. When we got out we asked if we could clean the mess because we felt bad if they did. Chase got the mop and I got the rag and we cleaned. I was actually surprised that Chase knew how to use the mop. When we were sure our area was spotless. We then went back to the house and we each took turns taking showers… again. I seriously think we take too many showers.
♠ ♠ ♠
yess, its a miracle two chapters in one day.