I Have Promised Not to Save You From This Hotel

Does This Story Have An End?

”Oooooo, tryin’ to get me ride and dirty, oooooo, tryin’ to get me ride and dirty…”

“Jake, if you now gonna sing some sucky hip-hop song, at least do the right melody. I don’t think Fall Out Boy would like you ruin their otherwise okay song.” wiL laughed and shook his head. “Wentz will sue you.”

The black haired younger man grinned up at wiL from his side of the bed.

“I wouldn’t sing at all if you wouldn’t be sitting by the computer.”

wiL sighed with a smile. “I’m done soon, okay?”

“You’re done now!” Jake W quickly closed wiL’s laptop before the man could come with a replay and moved it away.

“Jake your asshole! Now I-” wiL got quiet down by hot warm lips pressing against his own and suddenly he found himself pinned down on the bed under Jake W. “Not. Fair. Get. Off. O. Kay. For. Given.” wiL panted between hard kisses.

“Yey, I won!” Jake W grinned and held down wiL’s hands above his head, looking direclty into the younger man’s dark eyes. “Promise not to sit by the compute anymore?”

“Not now atle-” once again wiL found himself being silenced by a hard kiss. A moan escaped him when he felt Jake W’s erection being pressed against his thigh and he could felt himself getting hard. “Jaaaake!”

“No computer!” Jake ordered and bit down on wiL’s collarbone, earning a soft groan from him.

“No computer. No computer.” wiL acomplished and tried to get his hand loose so that he could pull down Jake W’s head for another kiss.

wiL sometines hated the part that Jake W was stronger then him, it meant that Jake W almsot always had the controll over everything. But then again, wiL loved to be dominated and to have Jake W over him while holing down his hnd in that oh-so-hot way. He loved everything Jake W did to him.

“I just won’t stop winning today will I? I think I should get a price for this or something.” Jake W put on a thinking face and wiL rolled his eyes.

“You don’t think I would be a good price?” wiL pushed up his hips and earned a liking sound from Jake W who smirked down at him.

“I wouldn’t complain, but...no.” Jake W let go off wiL’s hands and stood up from the bed. wiL gaped after him with shock in his expression. Confused he raised himself up on his elbows and looked at how Jake W went over to the hotel bathroom.

No? What you mean ‘no’? I’m a good price, isn’t I?”

“Yes you are babe!” Jake W shouted from the bathroom, a soft giggle from the man was heard. “And I will soon get out and play with my toy, just one minute.”

“Complaning about me sitting by the computer and do improtant stuff, then he is just leaving me here for no reason.” wiL mumbled for himself and laid down completly on the bed with his eyes closed. Not that looking over the band’s myspace ten times just to get new friends application’s by all those teenage fans was important but still... Jake W didn’t knew that. wiL could easily pull of with doing something improtant with their new album if Jake W asked, the older man was so easily fooled.

wiL loved that Jake W was so easy to fool.

wiL felt a small changing in the bed and looked up only to meet Jake W’s dark mysterious eyes, feeling how Jake W’s knees were pressing against the outside of his upperthighs.

“Missed me?” the older man aksed with a grin and sneaked up one hand under wiL’s longarmed t-shirt.

“Mhm...” wiL mumbled to answer and leaned up to catch Jake W’s lips with his own. Jake W wasn’t late to answer it, small moans escaping both men as their tongues eagerly rubbed against each other.

The kiss got broken by Jake W trying to pull off wiL’s t-shirt without wiL noticing anything – which was pretty hard because a) their lips was locked against each other and b) Jake W’s clumsy tries to pull it off with just one hand was all to noticable.

wiL quickly pulled off his own t-shirt and was just about to embrace Jake W again when he felt his hands being held down again. He sighed and was just about to lean up again as he got interupted by something cold being put around his one wrist.

“Jake, what...” he asked while looking up, just in time to see how Jake W locked his other hand with the handcuff too. “...oh no .Jake! Where did you get those from?”

“Angel.” Jake W answered simply and leaned down to peek wiL’s lips. “Mmm, my little toy is ready for having fun?” Jake W murmured while doing small circles with his cold fingers over wiL’s bare sides. Watching wiL’s failed attempt to get loose. Which, yeah, wouldn’t had been to hard if they wasn’t locked around the god damn headboared!

“Jake! Get me out of this right now! Or else I’ll-”

“Else what?” Jake W cut off and sat up with crossed arms. “Scream me to death?”

wiL glared at Jake W who raised his eyebrow.

“Actually, that would be a pretty cool death.” Jake W leaned down again and placed his hands on each sode of wiL’s head. “Having you screaming under me, screaming my name, as I make you come and feel so good you’ll just wanna join me in death to feel it again.” Jake W breathed out in wiL’s ear and sucked the earlobe into his moth.

wiL whimpered.

And pushed his hips up again for that wanted friction he needed to feel so much right now.

“Wan’t to scream my name hun?”

“Fuck you.” wiL hissed as Jake W’s one hand trailed down to his tight jeans.

“I was thinking the other way around.” Jake W teased while skillfully unbuttoning and unzipping wiL’s jeans with just one hand.

“Oh god yes.” wiL groaned before he could stop himself whne Jake W palmed him outside jis jeans. “More asshole. More.”

“Like...?” Jake W teased while moving his hand up to the hem of wiL’s boxers.

[A/N: now I ruin everything, but must just say that I’m to tired to write big W after Jake all the time. Hopefully you have got which Jake I mean and hopefully you get that it’s the same Jake still. Now get back to the story your horny and slash thirsty bastard (love you for reading my story :D]

“Where did your imagination go?” wiL grunted impationtly and bucked his hips aup again. He was sure that if he couldn’t feel Jake’s whole body over his soon, naked, he would go crazy and fucking rape Jake or the first best thing walking in thourgh that door. (Deep inside wiL hoped that it wouldn’t be a kitten or a girl, he liked kittens; he hated girls.)

“Down your pants.”

“And yout hand won’t follow the same way ‘cause...?”

“Well...” Jake sanked lower down over his bandmate, pulling down both wiL’s jeans and boxers on the way. “...my mouth likes that area more.”

A prolong moaned escaped wiL when Jake slowly lowered his warm mouth around wiL’s erection.

“Oh god.” wiL sighed when Jake begun a slow bobbing motin, followed by ohgodohgodpleaseJakeyourfucking-ah!

wiL had never been very good doing converstions during blow-jobs.

[A/N: Actually I’m tired of writting wiL’s name in just that way, small w, big L. It’s CONFUSING!! But I guess that if I actually chose to not do that a certain Teenage Queen would kill me since she is a hardcore Aiden fan and this story is for here ^^. Again; Now get back to the story your horny and slash thirsty bastard (love you for reading my story :D]

wiL arched his back and let out a loud moan when Jake sucked just perfectly hard and flickered his tongue around him just right. Desperatly wiL tugged on the handcuffs to get his hands free so that he could press down Jakes god damn head those extra few inches he didn’t managed with. The attempt, of course, failed, and he settled to just fuck Jake’s mouth instead.

The movement wasn’t popular for Jake who gagged and tried to say something about how wiL was an ass that did so. Of course talking with a dick in your mouth only made the sentence come out pretty stiftled and wiL didn’t paid to much attention anyway because the gags and Jake’s attempt to ralk had just created so good vibrations that wiL didn’t got how he hadn’t realise into Jake’s warm mouth yet.

“Jake, Jake, Jake...” wiL moaned, followed by a small scream when Jake spread wiL’s legs a bit more so that he could come even deeper. “Asshole, motherfucking...Iloveyou! Jake!”

Saying ‘I love you too’ back to wiL now didn’t seemed as a good idea since ending the blow-job just would make wiL really angry.

wiL let out a surprised shriek when he felt two fingers being pushed inside of him. Jake giggled by the sound and immadiately gagged again because the giggle had made wiL almost forget that he actually had two long fingers in him.

“Stop that... Jake.” wiL panted when Jake roughly begun to penetrate him, still workiing wiL’s cock with his mouth. “And...fucking fuck me. Now!”

Even though the order wiL groaned disappointed when Jake removed fingers and mouth. Jake kissed wiL right over the hipbone before leaning up and place an eager and wild kiss on the man’s lips thar wiL hungerly answered.

“Get undressed asshole.” wiL groaned when he felt the jeans textiel rub against his bare thighs.

Jake let out a small laugh between heave breaths while standing up to do whay his bandmate had told him.

If it was possible; wiL tensed up twice as much by watching Jake slowly undress. Slowly he removed the t-shitrt and threw it at the floor and, only to tease wiL, he stoked himself over his chest and down to his stomach to finally land over his crouch. With a small moan that was only half acting for wiL’s sake Jake slowly begun to rub himself outside his pants before slowly undoing his own jeans after the killer look (and moan) he had recived from wiL.

All too damn slow for wiL’s taste the jeans felled down to the floor and Jake stepped out off them, standing in only his krimson red boxers now.

“Please Jake...” wiL pleaded and bucked his hips upwards while doing still failed attempts on getting away from the cuffs.

With a smirk Jake finally let his underwear join the rest of his clothes on the floor and he climbed donw in the bed again, settling between wiL’s legs.

“How do you want it?” Jake breathed out teasingly while holding himself up on his arms so that he could look down at the squirming man.

“In the ass, what did you think?” wiL muttered impationatly and tried to push himself down to Jake’s erection while wrapping his legs around the other mans waist. “Hard, fast, rough, just fuck! Fuck me!”

Jake grinned down at the man while slowly easing himself into his lover.

“Oh god.” wiL breathed out heavy and tried to concentrate on something else then how good it felt to be filled up inch by inch by the man he loved so he wouldn’t come just right then and there..

“Do you have any idea how good you feel wiL?” Jake managed to force out between loud sighs and hard breaths. “You can’t be so tight. It’s a fucking...”

“Please Jake, just fuck me.”

Jake wasn’t late to obey, slowly he pulled out almost completly before shoving himself in hard again, hearing that most wonderful scream he honestly wouldn’t mind die too.

“Fucking! There, just there.” wiL closed his eyes shut and pressed his head down hard against the pillow while doing half hearted attempts to getting loose.

“Like this?” Jake wondered, surprising himself by actually get out a whole sentence, and repeated the motion.

“God yes.” wiL groaned and pushed his hips towards Jake who had decided to settle for a slow, but hard, motion that made wiL go even crazier.

Jake’s head felled down and he closed his eyes, taking in the scent of wiL’s sweat, the warmth of his insides, the feeling of their bodies together. It was, for both, amazing.

“Harder, please, just harder!” wiL cried and pushed himself up again. “Jake, fuck!”

Jake began to slide roughly in and out of him, taking it slow, listening to wiL moan underneath him and watching him writhe by the overwhelming sensation.

wiL kept repeating that "Jake, fuck!" phrase, over and over like a broken record as Jake shoved in hard, grunting with his own force.

“I want you to say something for me, sweetie.” Jake breathed out. “I want you to scream something for me.”

“Tell-tell me.”

“I want you to say ‘I love you Jake Wambold’.”

wiL’s mouth moved to form words, but the only thing coming out was load moans when Jake thrusted inside him and caused Jake’s eye roll back.

Jake felt a little like Jake Wambold: The Porn Star from this. By having that amazing almost over tattood man under him that was letting curses and failed attempts to repeat Jake’s sentence. And that the younger man was locked down did his part too.

“I lo-ugh... I love- ah!”

Jake shoved in harder, deeper, causing the already failed sentence to turn into a high pitched whine. Jake moaned by the sound.

“Louder wiL, oh fuck.”

“I love... you...”

“Louder! I fucking wanna hear my name wiL, babe!” Jake moved faster inside wiL giving up on taking it slow with the man and that wiL would be the only one existing during the act. But they were two, both feeling much better and eager if they knew that the other also got pleasured aswell.

“Fuck!” wiL cried out, tugging on the cuffs so hard that he felt them dig into his pale flesh. wiL was completly beying him, even with the sweat dripping into his eyes and the humiliation about being locked up against the headboard. “I love you Jake Wambold, I fucking love you! Shit, Jake!”

“Love you too.” Jake laid his hand over wiL’s thigh, trying to get that little bit deeper while biting down on wiL’s neck.

That got too much for wiL, with a loud scream of Jake’s name he came hard on both of their stomachs. Two thrusts later Jake came to and collapsed on top of wiL.

“Jake?” wiL panted after a few minutes.

“Yeah?”

“Unlock me now please?”

---

The next day when they came down to breakfast in the hotel dinner room the other guys (Angel, Jake D and Nick) grinned at them.

With red cheeks wiL sat down next to Nick while Jake W nonchalante took place next to wiL and laid slipped his arms around the blushing mans shoulders.

“Just ‘cause we are in a hotel it doesn’t mean that you can’t be heard.” Angel grinned while the other two bandmembers laughed.

“I bet you had you ear pressed against the wall to hear us.” Jake W smiled while kissing the now even more blushing wiL’s cheek.

“I was two rooms away from you.”

[A/N: I started to write this 2:30. AT THE NIGHT! And it took around two hours to write it since I was dead on ideas >_< That's because it's pretty crappy. (the porn star part, my friend said that he looked like a pron star so I just have to have it in here ^^)]