Treat Me Like Your Mother

Treat Me Like Your Mother

The Dead Weather just got done playing an amazing show in Ohio. Needless to say, all four members felt pretty darn good. To celebrate all of them got wasted and partied with the Ohio locals at the freakin’ sweet music bar located on the second story of the venue they just played at.

"These Ohio kids really know how to party!" Jack White shouted to the band's guitarist, Dean Fertita.

"Yeah!" Was Dean's simple reply.

The two men faded into the sea of gyrating bodies amidst a clearing used for dancing. LJ Lawrence, the band's bassist, was slumped against the bar with the singer, Alison Mosshart. LJ hiccupped and prodded Alison's leather-clad shoulder with his calloused finger. Alison peeled herself off the counter and looked at her friend, her eyes bloodshot.

"What?" She yelled irritably over the blasting punk rock music.

"I dare you to go hook up with that chick over there." LJ laughed stupidly. “I’ll give you a hundred dollars if you do.”

Alison cocked and eyebrow and looked to where LJ was pointing. A younger girl, about nineteen, was standing by the live band playing, nodding her head to the music. Alison noticed two thick black X's were marked across the back of her hands. She was old enough to party, but not to drink then apparently. Alison stumbled drunkenly off her stool and walked over to the girl.

"Hey!" She greeted the girl.

The girl's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. Alison held back a smug laugh. Her alcohol tolerance was helping quite a bit as of right now. She hasn’t had a problem downing scotch since she was a teenager. Some might say she drinks like a fish.

"Hi!" The girl replied, smiling and obviously star struck.

"You wanna hang out?"

Alison winked at the girl and they walked off together. LJ sat in his stool, watching them leave, stupefied. Jack and Dean approached him from behind and asked him where Alison was going.

"I do not know." LJ shrugged, doubtlessly impressed by how quickly Alison got the girl to agree to whatever she’d said to her.

Later in the night when the bar closed at two in the morning, the remaining Dead Weather band members had to leave and go back to their bus, which was located around back of the venue. Upon entering the bus they all witnessed Alison and the girl, whose name is Carly by the way, making out on the sofa. LJ and Dean burst out laughing, but Jack groaned in disgust.

"For f*ck's sake, Alison!" The drummer exclaimed.

Carly and Alison pulled away from each other. Carly blushed bright red, both embarrassed and honored to be in the presence of her favorite band. Alison didn't look fazed at all by what her band mates had just walked in on. It wasn’t the first time something like this has happened.

"Hey, guys..." Carly muttered nervously. "Can I have an autograph?"

"I think you've had enough." Dean chuckled.

Carly stood up and scrambled off of the bus and into the dark, cool night. LJ chuckled to himself and went back to the bunks.

“I want my hundred in pennies!” Alison shouted after him.

“Why?!” LJ retorted, spinning on his heels, but having to catch himself on the wall.

“Just because…”

Dean and Jack moved further into the bus, sitting across from Alison. Dean drowsily sunk into the cushions and closed his eyes. Jack, looking far more sober than everyone else, rubbed his hands together, glaring at Alison.

“What the heck is your problem?” He scolded bitterly.

“What problem?” Alison wondered, shrugging nonchalantly.

“You know what, Alison. You were just freakin’ making out with some little girl.”

“She’s nineteen! I asked. Plus, LJ dared me to hook up with her so I don’t see how this is my fault.”

“You could have said no!”

“I don’t back out on dares and I really wanted to make LJ count out 10, 000 pennies.”

“HOW MANY PENNIES!?” LJ shrieked.