Status: Up and running once again! Updates when I can use my uncles laptop

Surprised

Chapter 8

“Who’s denying anything? I’m just stating a fact.” Draco stared at her in disbelieve.

“Stating what? What the hell could you possibly be stating?” Alice raised an eyebrow and started at his scowling face.

“You might have admitted something huge here Malfoy, but that doesn’t mean anything to me at all.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Draco was starting to get frustrated, he might have liked the little blonde, but that didn’t mean that she still didn’t aggravate him. “It should mean something. I just admitted something to you. ME, of all people.”

Alice nodded her head, agreeing with him. “Yes, I admit it is a little bit odd. So how do I know that you’re not just playing with me? Toying with my emotions?”

“Do you honestly believe that I would go through the trouble of toying with a little Griffindor?” Draco smirked at her. Truth being, he was getting irritated and fast.

Alice thought about what he said and nodded her head slowly. “Yes, I do believe that you would do that. Let’s face it Malfoy, you have nothing better to do but to torture us.”

“Believe it or not Jacobs, I actually do have better things to do than to mess around with your pretty little head.” He let that sink in and hoped that she believed him. He didn’t know why, but he wanted her to believe his words and bad. It meant a lot to him that she believed him.

“Well, we’ll see, I guess.” She walked around him and out of the washroom, leaving him behind and confused. He walked after her, not really understanding what happened.

“So, what now?” He mimicked her. She turned around and scowled while he smirked. He really got under her skin, but yet she still couldn’t help but to feel attracted to him somehow.

“Now, now you leave me alone so I can think.” Draco frowned, that wasn’t the answer that he was hoping for.

“Why is that? Could it be that I was right, and that you do feel the same about me?” The comment pleased him and he hoped that that was her answer. Alice stopped and turned around to face him. She couldn’t deny that she did feel the same for him, but she wasn’t going to admit that to him, not yet anyway.

“I just want to think things over alright? I just want to know that you’re not just toying with me.” Draco nodded his head.

“I’ll accept your answer, for now.” He leaned in closer to her until his breath tickled her ear. “But sooner or later I’m going to need a firmer answer.”

“T-to what?” She managed to say. He chuckled in her ear.

“To you being my girl.” His lips lightly brushed against her ear, and left her in her thoughts.

‘What the bloody hell just happened?’ Alice wondered as she watched him walk towards the dungeons.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you it was active again. I might update later tonight, I don't have a computer so I'm using my uncles, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again. So I might update twice.

I'm serious about writing that story with someone. Just let me know, I don't want to do it alone really.

BB out!