Status: Worst ending ever. Oh well, it's done.

The Black Parade

A New Way of Life

A void, my heart is filled with utter despair, yet I am still able to exist, how so?

I already miss the faint memories of the beauteous gray world that I had once looked upon in loathing and hatred. Gerard was the main part I missed, but I couldn't draw upon these memories, else my metaphorical heart break even further.

I still look as I did on that fateful time, around a year ago, when the axe of Death chose me to live a life on earth. I have a different name, a different soul, a new home, all in all, an entirely new life.

It's October 21, 2007, my name is Abigail Clarice Walters and I am living in a cheap London apartment. London was always a place I had wanted to go, but the fact that I was barely living didn't really help on that once far off dream. My situation now is far better than my past of living on the streets, barely surviving off of miniscule scraps, beggar by day, and serial killer by nightfall.

My occupation was actually going quite well, surprisingly, I was a low-level journalist writing human interest pieces for a small magazine.

I had a life now, even though I barely socialized with anyone, I didn't want to, because no one could understand what I had experienced in the Gray City. I couldn't forget it, I couldn't forget him, but I had to live my life, no matter what fantasies I harbored. Those of him coming in to live on this earth, and being with me forever, were impossibilities. I have to live my life, no matter what; I will not harm myself or forget, ever.

Our magazine was slowly getting more and more popular, shockingly, due to deep, in-depth pieces that graced my column. Lisa, the editor, came to me today, pulling the headphones out of my ears, ceasing the flow of Queen to my ears. I slowly looked up at her hulking girth of a figure, "Yes?" I stated nonchalantly.

She sighed. Angered by my attitude, but trying not to snap, because then she would lose the fame that was slowly coming into her grasp.

"Abbey, I want you to do an interview on a band that has, essentially, come back from the dead, how they have affected their fans, the suicide rate, so on and so forth and spin it, the interview is tomorrow at 10:00, the Coffee Pot, don't be late."

She spoke quite fast, but I understood, I still had an inquiry, though.

"What band?"

"How am I supposed to know? I don't listen to their kind of music." She said with avid disdain in her tone.

"How long have they been missing, months, years, decades?"

"I think it's been about three or four years, I wasn't really listening that keenly."

"Gotcha."

She made the clicking sound with her tongue to show her understanding; I grabbed my coat, gathering my gear, rushing outside, since there wasn't anything else for me to do tonight.

As I walked to my place, I thought about the guys, and how I was glad that they weren't the band I was interviewing, yet slightly disappointed that they haven't been released by the Elders.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know, I'm just writing, I don't like her new name, do you?

I had to change her name though, she was a serial killer after all. and there's some real irony that I'll put in about her new name, like I did for Mary Jane, it's actually really funny.

I might do a Gerard point of veiw, just because I can write a lot of heartbreak and anguish YAY!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR SOMEONE WILL GET KILLED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!