Status: Worst ending ever. Oh well, it's done.

The Black Parade

They Gave Us Two Shots to the Back of the Head

"Ready for what?" The band members said in haunting unity.

"You have done more harm than good here; you belong in your own world. We have no control over you, and now realize that we never did."

"So, your eternal wisdom finally kicked in, huh?" I said insolently, the woman of the group threw me a sharp glare; I stuck my tongue out childishly. Frank giggled.

"Go home, see your family, and bring hope back to thousands of humans. And if you tell anyone what you have seen here, Mother war will be getting five shiny new playmates."

I blinked in shock at their audacity, and opened my eyes to a familiar house in Belleville, New Jersey. My mother and father were drinking coffee at the kitchen table, in a seemingly unbreakable silence; Mikey was right next to me.

Tears broke out of my bloodshot eyes, my family was here, and I was here. Mikey gasped out, "Mom, Dad?"

They looked up from their steaming coffee, I smiled at them. My parents ran up and hugged us both, knocking down mugs of the best known substance on earth, tears forming in the corners of aged eyes.

FRANK'S P.O.V.

I was laughing at Gee's immaturity, then at the thought of what Mother War would do to us, and I opened squinted eyes to see my family staring at me with startled glares. I was in NJ, my grandfather was tapping a beat on the table, and my father was reading the Trenton paper, the Trentonian, as it should be.

"Hugs?" I said expectantly, Jamia emerged from the bathroom and rushed at me.

RAY'S P.O.V.

"I can still see his afro, bobbing up and down as he plays his heart out."

I open my eyes to a room filled with posters and magazine clippings of me, three girls stare at me with wide eyes, and then lunge at me. I run for my life.

As soon as I got to the street, I recognized it from my childhood, I ran past West Hudson Park to my parent's house, they were both on the porch, coffee in hand; I tripped my way up the creaky old stairs, happy as a clam to see my parents in good health, only I had no clue of the ironic melancholy I was about to face

I put my hands up to my mother's face, only to find it cold, I let go in shock, her body slumped over, revealing two gruesome bullet holes in the back of her graying head, and I turned to my father, same spot, same trajectory, two bloody gaps. I fell to my knees, and curled into a ball, tears streaming freely out of my eyes.

BOB'S P.O.V.

My entire family was crammed into my parents Chicago apartment and they were all staring at me, "What's up guys?" I said, waving flamboyantly.

My cousin clapped me on the back, "Where the hell have you been?" I gaped in shock, just as all of my family was at this moment.

"I don't know!" I lied, rushing to the telephone to call the others.

MIKEY'S P.O.V.

A knock came at the door, Bob had just called, and said that Frankie was coming over, but he couldn't reach Toro, we also tried Ray’s parents’ house, but to no avail. I called Alicia, she was coming over as soon as she could, and was planning to meet with Bob at a Chicago airport, or at his apartment.

Gerard and I went to the door, it was Frank and Jamia, crying silently, with a blubbering mass of fro on the ground next to them, "Look who I found, next to his dead parents."

That made the sobbing get even worse, Gerard dropped down to his knees, shushing Ray and assuring him.

"Call Christa and the police." He said brusquely to me, I obliged, tears coming back to my eyes at the thought of Ray's sweet parents, dead and gone.

The police came, and then went, leaving a wake of futile tears as they gave us the details of the murderous circumstances. We all met in the living room, including the parents of band members and girlfriends, Christa arriving just after the police left, with Bob and Alicia, plus parents, on the phone, from Bob's Chicago apartment, in conference mode. Brian Shechter had also shown up to help with the financial side of things.

"The death threats have persisted for awhile, but we had no clue how to stop them, we just updated our house's security." My mother said in a shaky voice

"We have to leave, all of our parents have to relocate, and My Chemical Romance and girlfriends have to move." Bob stated, Ray just sat there still staring at his hands as tears began to pool, Christa continued trying to breach his barriers, but he remained stoic.

We all nodded and after a few minutes of discussion, it was decided that the parent's would move to different parts of the country, and that My Chemical Romance was to have their new start in a city full of music lovers, London.

A week past, we had a quick funeral, and paid all our respects, then rushed to our new homes, never looking back.

Rest in Peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Sir Elton John, and GeeWay32, again, for the great comments :)

I'm really depressed now; maybe that's why I killed off his parents.

Title Cred: I Never Told You What I Do For A Living