Status: Worst ending ever. Oh well, it's done.

The Black Parade

Swept Away

GERARD'S P.O.V.

I actually went to the drug store, the news of My Chemical Romance coming back hadn't spread yet, or no one knew that I had white hair. The bleach hadn't faded yet, and I didn't want it to. Thankfully, without hassle, I got smokes and ice cream, paying with cash, while contemplating the chances of Mary Jane coming to the same city as us.

She had always wanted to go to London...

Back in the one month of perfection that we had together, we had expunged all lies between each other, I knew all that there was to know about her, and she knew all there was to know about me. We had shared our childhood dreams, our failures, I shared fond memories, but she hadn't any of those that were on Earth. Perhaps, perhaps, she was happy now, maybe she had a boyfriend, maybe I should find a way to cancel this interview.

My thoughts turned to an entirely different direction.

Maybe I should come in and sweep her off her feet? But she might not want to see me, she might not want to be swept away...

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell at the front of the shop ringing, by instinct I hid where I could see the person entering, but they were unable to see me. What I saw shocked me, but I hadn't the guts to face who came in the door, so I stayed there, watching, but never moving a single muscle.

ABIGAIL'S P.O.V.

I turned to face the hesitant tap on my shoulder, it was Brian Shechter, the man who knew me, the old me. I sighed.

"I thought Lisa already rescheduled the interview?"

"Yes, she did, but I wanted to apologize." He then went silent.

"So apologize?" I said impatiently, wanting to get back to my writing.

"I was rude and insensitive, and I really did want to help you back in high school, but, let's face it, our town was crazy."

I looked down at my feet, sudden emotions of high school crashing down on me, "Yeah, insane, should be in a big old straight jacket."

I looked up at him, he gave me a quick smile and hugged me, "I have to go, but if you have any family that's not dead, you should call them up and tell them that you're alive, it would probably mean a lot to them."

"Sure." I said dazedly, he walked out giving me a small wave.

"That was weird..." I said more to myself, than to others, I decided that I should go home, in case any more emotions welled up inside of my weary heart, to prevent myself from crying and shame.

I shouted over the din that is a magazine office, "Lisa, got any more work for me, or can I take off?"

"Bye!" She shouted over the ruckus, I hurriedly threw my stuff in my bag, walking out into the brisk October air, ready for anything, except for the coming interview, though I hadn't a clue why I was so anxious about it.

I walked to the drug store, just down the street from my worn down apartment, I walked in, purchasing milk and walking out quickly, since I didn't live in the best part of town, but the entire time I could feel eyes on me, though I had no clue who would bother to watch me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, and I didn't spell check, but I have an idea for another story, and I kinda want to develop it a little. So deal with it, I'll tell you when and if I post this story. (:

Thank you to: Sir Elton John, Plague Rat, and GeeWay32

Ummm, i have plenty of time to update tomorrow, minus last minute Halloween costume work, I am being Regret, maybe I'll post some pictures of the costume *shrug* who knows???? I certainly don't.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR REGRET WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVING DAYS, WHICH WILL BE NUMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!