Status: Worst ending ever. Oh well, it's done.

The Black Parade

This Isn't Cinderella

STILL ABBEY'S P.O.V.

"...Hi"

I barley managed to get that past my dried lips, before I was tackled by the guys, Ray seemed to stay out for some reason, as did Gerard, obviously... I connected the dots, Ray's parents had been murdered. I finally released myself from the suffocating grip of my old friends and went up to Ray and hugged him, he barely moved, as if he didn't compute that someone was there, caring for him.

"I'm so sorry for your parents, did they catch the killer?"

He nodded no, his eyes welling up with salty tears, I hugged him again, tears brimming the swollen bottoms of my eyes, as well, and I finally turned to Gerard.

"You're good at completely ignoring my wishes."

"I try." he said dazedly, I didn't want to become attached to him, again, even though I was still falling ever more, he could easily be brought back to the Gray City, any single minute. I was not going to stand there and let the Elders toy with our feelings again. I grabbed my stuff, not caring about the interview.

"It's been great seeing you all." I turned to go, Frank, Mikey, and Bob all looked at me with pleading eyes, and Gerard just stared at the ground. I stared at him, he finally looked up, and I looked directly into his hazel eyes and broke his heart, to save the pieces of both of ours'.

"I meant what I said."

And with that I left him, them, and tried to leave them again, I wasn't forced, I wasn't pushed, I couldn't not do that, he never said goodbye, he never did what I told him, I was going to have the last word, no matter what.

GERARD'S P.O.V.

I had never felt such shattering pain in my chest, there was no hope left, even if I did go after her, the obvious truth in her harsh words solidified that in my distraught mind. Her gray eyes were back to stone, like the city that we had made furious love in, where I fell farther than anyone ever could in reality.

Toro was shaking, no one had actually mentioned his parent's in front of him in quite a while, I clapped him on the back, but I noticed something on the table, her laptop, the story still on it, I turned around when I heard a voice in the background that I had drowned out previously, it was Brian and Mary Jane:

"What happened back there?"

"They're just old friends."

"Gerard seemed to be more than a plain old friend."

"Yeah, so what?"

"Are you going to risk your career, your magazine, your job, over a guy that you went out with ages ago?"

"It wasn't ages..."

"So, why would that make a difference?"

"It... it just does."

I heard them come over, and Mary Jane glared at me, "This is only for the magazine."

She coldly set up her stuff and we proceeded with the interview, it was relatively uneventful, we just told her the story that we had made up, she took notes, and asked us about our fans, and what had been happening to them since we left. She glared at me as she was asking these questions, then the interview finished after me consuming about eight cups of coffee.

She left, and my feelings of sorrow returned once again, and I knew that this time, no one was going to convince her to come back. Not even if I tried, which I wasn't going to. She didn't leave something of herself behind, this wasn't Cinderella, and I was no Prince Charming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to GeeWay32 and MCRfreak46

I am hoping to publish another, but I am going to the museum of science tomorrow to see the Harry Potter exhibit, so I don't really know...?

Please read my new story: "Christmas Time Is... Dead?" it is really slow right now, but in about two chapters, I think it will get good, it's another Gerard Way :) <3

Again, I don't have time to spell check, and I apologize for the shortness :(

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR I WILL END IT NEXT CHAPTER, WITH THEM NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!