Status: Worst ending ever. Oh well, it's done.

The Black Parade

Star Crossed Lovers

Right As Rain.

I had never truly understood the beauty of that statement, I had never even thought to contemplate this when I was a child, nursing the bruises of my latest beating, while watching the rain pour down my paned glass window. I watched the rain pour down my dingy apartment window, cleaning off the grime and spore infested gunk, it was as perfect and as right as rain.Today, I lay in the arms of a beautiful man, just enjoying his company, while thinking of all we had done together in the land of the dead, and the little we had done in the land of the living.

Perhaps it was just me, but we had positively taken it far too fast in the Gray City, we had a few weeks of hating each other, then we slept together. Doesn't it seem that matters always get worse when there are consequences? We hadn't thought of the repercussions, which was why we both had to spend a year in utter heartbreak, and might have had to spend the rest of eternity, as such, had fate not stepped in. Even I didn't think that our stolen moments were worth it, because in the land of the dead: feeling wasn't as important as it is, here and now.

"I see you lying next to me, with words I thought I'd never speak: Awake and unafraid. Asleep or dead."

Gerard had started singing with his sweet voice to "Famous Last Words," I laughed, as he kissed the base of my neck, and, weirdly enough, blew a raspberry there.

"What did I do to deserve you, Gee?" I said contemplatively.

"I was about to say the same thing to you, you just ruined my moment." He said the last part as jokingly as possible, but I was entirely serious, and did not let the humor phase me.

"But I was a serial killer..." I turned to face his chest, completely sick of the rain; I didn't deserve to see the rain, in all of its beauty.

"You were not a serial killer, you were a vigilante, who helped people with big fucked up male problems in their lives, the patient, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, or at least, that's all I know so far, if you were to tell me the entire story..."

"I'll tell you." I said immediately, he nodded, gesturing for me to go on, I took a deep breath.

"The thousandth man I killed, he was an arms dealer, who indulged in killing the families of army retirees, in particular, the female ones, it was his hobby, I had to stop him. I met him in an ally in New York, under the alias of a Mossad agent going the wrong way, the patient was trying to stop me from killing him. I stabbed them both and ran, I couldn't have any witnesses, the patient survived, surprisingly, and suddenly, I wasn't a hero anymore. And I had nearly murdered an innocent."

"The next day, I was hiding some evidence in my body stash, and suddenly, I was in the Gray City. Where I met you, where I partially got over my evil-doings, though I'm still guilt-wracked, where my heart was broken." I brought my gray eyes up to Gerard's hazel ones, and watched the brown flecks soften as his eyes took in my shaking form.

"You are more deserving of love than anyone else, you gave a dying man a quick way out, he was going to have to go through needless pain and die anyways, it wasn't right, but if the axe didn't kill you, then you are a good person. It really isn't your fault; you're beautiful, inside and out." He reassured me, I tried to believe him, but the guilt would haunt me until my dying day, no matter what he said. I decided to go back to the way it was, and ignore the guilt, because I had him by my side.

"Okay," I said hesitantly, he smiled at me, it completely reached his eyes, he would never lie to me. It seems as if he had the power to read my mind, though I know he didn't.

"I would never lie to you, because I am even more in love with you than before, which I had thought impossible." He maintained eye contact with me the entire time; he really would never lie to me. I kept repeating this in my head and it stuck, like hot adhesive, to the very farthest and broadest expanse of my mind.

"I think that there is no possible way for me to love you anymore than I already do, though I will be proven wrong, again and again, because everything you do makes me fall harder and harder for you, but I don't think I will ever hit the ground."

"I wish I could have thought of that, but I really can't explain it in words..."

I silenced the blathering 'I love you more' fight that this was going to turn out as, by kissing him. He kissed back as much as he could, though he was in shock from the interruption. I released his lips and he smiled.

"Now, where were we..." He kissed my neck and started making his way down, when I felt a drop of water hit my face.

"Gee, my roof is leaking." I extracted myself from his grip, even though I would much rather stay with him, and grabbed a bucket, placing it underneath the seepage.

"Since the bed is taken..." He led me over to my couch; I smiled and curled up next to him, though I think that he had something else in mind...
♠ ♠ ♠
EWwww, gushy filler!!!

Okay, I really am going to take this break, so please don't bug me about it ! Just try reading some of my other stuff if you're really in the mood. I'm sorry, but I need to get all of the cliffhangers in my other stories straight. If you would like to read some poetry, you can always read mine :) Yes, I'm practically doing a sales-pitch for my stuff, but I'm desperate, LOL.

Title Cred: "Our Lady Of Sorrows" by My Chemical Romance

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THIS, AND TRY MY OTHR STORIES, UNLESS YOU WANT A HUGE SCARY BAD DEATH THING TO HAPPEN NEXT TIME I UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really hard to come up with those things, LOL.