Status: Worst ending ever. Oh well, it's done.

The Black Parade

First...

I ended up taking a shower, and just as I stepped out, I realized that I didn't have a towel. "Hilarious, karma sucks." I muttered quietly, but just loud enough for Gerard to hear, he looked up. I tried to cover my dripping wet body as best I could, Gerard stared for a moment, dumb-shocked, then after taking it all in, seemed to realize something. "Oh," he went somewhere out of my vision and returned, covering his eyes, while chucking a towel at me.

"Thanks." I said, chuckling, he turned around while I changed into a thick woolen sweater and one of the many short black nightgowns in the never-ending closet.

"Do they have pants here or just hate me?" I said, looking down at my attire.

"They have pants for people, they might just hate you."

"Well I, for one, am going to freeze someday."

"It's not even cold, though, there's no weather here."

"I need the sun to warm up and function properly, like a lizard."

"I wanted a snake when I was a kid, also wanted a hamster, never got around to getting one, though."

"I ate a snake once, so that I wouldn't starve." I said.

"How'd it taste?" He asked with much curiosity.

"Like cow's shit." I stated bluntly.

"I hate cows." He scorned, nodding his head in a affirmation of his hatred.

"I hate people." I declared in the same hateful manner.

"How are the two similar, in any way?"

"Milk."

Gerard burst into a fit of giggles at my statement; I didn't find it funny at all.

"What?" I asked incredulously, "How is that funny?"

He continued laughing, I was starting to get frustrated, in an act of desperation; I hopped onto his bed, and grabbed the sketchbook that he had been so interested in for the past week.

I started flipping through the dark drawings of cataclysmic events, cities diminished, and other dark imagery, including vampires and demons. I reached one of the last few pages and he attempted to grab the book from my hands, knocking it to the ground.

I laughed, diving after it, opening it up to the very last page, he dived to get the book too, accidently landing on top of me, pretty much straddling me. I took a glimpse at the picture, the flow of laughter from either of our mouths ceased.

The sketch was of me, my eyes weren't dark and menacing as they would be in real life, they were smiling, twinkling with joy. I looked back at Gerard, mouth agape, he looked at me in all seriousness, and “It's...me."

I managed to stutter that out, Gerard solemnly nodded his head, inching his face even closer to mine, "I told you that you're beautiful."

He whispered it to me, his lips almost touching mine, hot breath sending tremors up my spine. Then in the most impossible but true way, his lips found mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, I made them kiss, yumm straddling, lol.

Thank you for comments and everything GeeWay32 and Lyric-Celeste

One more update today, most likely.

If there is ever sexual content in this story, which I am not sure if there will be any yet, it will be highly noticable, A.K.A. a humongo line of stars.

*****************************************************************************

That is forewarning, if anything does happen, which is dabatable.

*****************************************************************************