Status: Hiatus for Editing

The Morpher's Plague

001

Sundai leaped over the river with record speed, she wasn't going to let him see her. Not this time.

"Hello people of Alaska, we have some disturbing news this morning." The bald reporter stated from his place in front of Alaska's biggest hospital.

" The seven victims of the unknown disease that we all heard so much about are missing form the hospital." played the television in Smokey's bar, grabbing the intention of every customer and employee.

" Yes, that's true sir. The staff here at Anchorage General are very concerned about these young adults. The last time any of us seen them was when we were treating them for seizures they had simultaneously. It was very weird. Unfortunately... I don't think they will survive without medical treatment long." The plump red head nurse sighed.

" The hospital has staff at night. Correct?"

" Yes, there was no sign of a forced entry or an escape nor did anybody see them leave. But in their condition I don't think they would be able to do it themselves or that anybody would want to take them.."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short introduction to my new story. I hope you all like it and if you do please comment and subscribe. I'll love you forever and ever.