Status: Hiatus for Editing

The Morpher's Plague

002

"I'm so glad this whole thing is over!" Eli cheered happily. I couldn't stand all this happiness. They were happy the sickness had passed, I wish I died from it. Why couldn't I? I don't want to be a freak!

" Sundai are you alright?" Demetrius asked with concern in his eyes. I could see it, i just didn't want to believe it. Nobody cared about me back home, why will these strangers care for me now? Just because we all almost died together from the same thing at the same time doesn't mean we all have to be friends. Even though i wanted to. God only knows i needed them.

" I don't know, I'm probably still shaky from the plane." Great Sundai lying again, this is why you don't have any friends. You'll be living with these people now, your going to have to be honest. Your going to have to tell them your secrets. Just tell them what you feel, they have been through the same shit.

" If you need to talk, you know you can come to me, alright?"

" Yeah, i will. So when will we be there?"

" Like an hour or so." With that i immediately relaxed, we would soon be at our new home in Russia. Or should i say hide away house. We took a private plane here and know we're in some Russian cab to our new home. Where we would be living, hiding from all who knew us in our past life. Now that the sickness was over we were all afraid that the government may find our new selfs an opportunity to test out the latest veterinarian and human medicine. Peta wouldn't be able to help us than. With that i felt my eyes and head begin to get heavy and laid my head on Demetrius lap and curled up into a ball in result of the limited supply of room in the foreign cab, when i let deep sleep overcome me.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me how you like this story please, because its my first original story, and constructive criticism is welcomed, just don't be mean =] I might not continue with this story either, I'm not really sure =[
COMMENT!