There's Only So Much I Can Take

Katherine and Ronnie have been together for just about forever. They were just as deeply in love then as they are now. Ronnie thinks everything is immaculate with their relationship. If the world depended on it he wouldn't be able to find a flaw.
Katherine can point out about five flaws though she finds the relationship adequate. Those five things could use a change but Ronnie would never go for it. Not now, maybe not ever. But Katherine is committed to changed him for the best for the both.
Because of that she can't leave now. Not when Ronnie needs her most for a safe place. He needed her, she needed him. But Ronnie didn't understand how much he needs Katherine. Not just yet.
  1. Chapter 1 - A Fine Line Between Drugs & Love
    Katherine's usual before bed happenings. The worst of the drug affects on Katherine.
  2. Chapter 2 - Only Drugs
    Having drugs around can't be good but when Max blames Katherine for the fact Ronnie's taking, what could possibly happen with Ronnie and Katherine and possibly Max??
  3. Chapter 3 - Compromise
    Katherine finally sucks up her pride & asks Ronnie to stop using so much. How will this go over??
  4. Chapter 4 - Lovers Fight 'Til The End
    Ronnie makes the **biggest** mistake he could make with drugs.
  5. Chapter 5 - Hospitals Are One Step Closer To Rehabs
    Katherine goes to Ronnie in the hospital but he wasn't released yet. It gives Katherine some thinking time. (GOOD & BAD what is she thinking!!)
  6. Chapter 6 - I Love The Guys Who Love To Use
    Ronnie goes to get drugged, so Katie spends some well needed friend-time with Max & Robert. Ronnie doesn't just screw himself though this time...
  7. Chapter 7 - Drugs Well Spent And Jobs Well Hated
    Okay so Katie gets out of her coma thingy & Ronnie is there to get yelled at and Katie's a... Prostitute?! Weird, read on to find out if she actually stays with ROnnie this time cuz he's pushing it.
  8. Chapter 8 - Twenty Days
    Ronnie and Katherine have no money whatsoever so Katherine goes to some job interviews. She epically screws up most of them only to find that the rent is due soon. What is she to do about this?!
  9. Chapter 9 - Promise Me You Won't Leave My Side
    Katherine and Ronnie get into a fight and Katherine walks out. Kinda the opposite of the title of the chapter I guess.
  10. Chapter 10 - It's Time To Forget Someone So Distant Even When Your So Close
    all she wanted was ronnie. what she ended up with was heartbreak. mothers are wise. what will katherine learn this time around??
  11. Chapter 11 - Death Bed
    well ronnie's practically dead from his hangover but Katherine does some really smarticle stuff. i'm listening to FTSK
  12. Chapter 12 - A Touch Of Perfection
    Wowzers!