Let My Heart Rest In Pieces

Burning Fire

Let My Heart Rest In Pieces 023

Burning Fire

"You did a great job baby!" Drake cheered, picking me up around the waist and twirling me around as our lips connected. When he put me down I was all smiles and couldn't stop giggling. Drake continued to kiss my face until my friends squeezed their way in.

"Wait until no one is in the room!" Roxy said, batting the boy on the arm. He grinned down sheepishly at her. He went to stand beside me, putting his arm around my waist while my friends began talking to me.

"That was so cool Envy! I was waiting for this to be a totally boring thing, but it was so awesome!" Jepha said, recreating everything that had just happened, but in much larger detail.

"Okay Jepha, we get it," Taylor sighed, slapping the boy upside the head to shut him up.

From the side of my vision, I saw Gerard shaking his head as his two teenaged friends started to hit each other playfully. I grinned even wider when I saw that him and Roxy were in the same position as Drake and I were in. Only a couple of days ago the two of them had gotten together and Roxy was so excited she had almost passed out.

They really made a cute couple.

Drake nudged my side, calling my attention back to him. I looked up at him with a questioning glance. "I wanted you and your father to meet my parents."

I bit my lip out of nervousness, looking over to where my father was talking to the Way couple.

"Oh, meeting the parents," Quinn said while I glared. He was lucky I didn't have a pillow or something to throw at him.

"You guys go on ahead, we'll just go over to our parents before the open house starts."

Soon, we were left all alone and my father took that as a sign to come over and congratulate me. "You were wonderful Envy, you gave me chills," he said, hugging me after Drake went to go get his parents.

"Thanks Dad, we all worked really hard to perfect all our songs."

He kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes. "Your mom would have loved it."

"Envy, Mr. Moore."

Dad stood up and turned around to see the family of three. Drake was standing behind his two parents, both who were smaller than him. But I could see where he got his tallness from, his dad was only a couple inches smaller than he was.

The man, besides being giantly tall, looked like a handsome and hard working man. He also dressed nicely, in black slacks, purple button up shirt, and a thin black tie. He gave me a smile that was large and white.

"My name is Charles Adel and this is my wife Charolete."

His wife had almost the exact same smile as her husband, but it was a little bit bigger. Unlike the usual mothers that I saw, Drake's mom's hair was short, almost to the point where you could see the top of her scalp. But it fit her nicely. She was also wearing a colorful dress full of reds and yellows. She held out her hand to me.

I smiled and took her soft hand in mine. "I'm Envy Moore, and this is my father Joshua."

The two men shook hands and started to talk while Charolete continued to talk to me. "Drake has said a lot about you. And from all the things he's said, you sound like a wonderful girl. And you're even more beautiful than he's described. As well as such a lovely voice."

I looked over at Drake, who was blushing slightly but let his mother continue embarrassing him. Drake's family and I continued to talk until a loud bell rang throughout the room, signaling that we were all to attend first period with our parents so that they could meet our teachers.

"I'll see you during third period," I said to my boyfriend after I pulled him away from all the parental figures.

"That's too long of a wait," he voiced, sighing. I smiled at him before I kissed him. He pulled me tightly against him, keeping us locked together, not that I minded. His hand went to find home near my lower back, rubbing around in circles as a small massage. When we finally separated, I could see a burning fire in his eyes. I was sure he saw the same in mine.

We came into the sight of our parents, said goodbye, and Dad and I were on our way to Mrs. Colt's class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I felt like updating again. Was at my cousin's house and we can't leave yet so I started writing. Here you go my readers.

Oh, and I have some awesome news. I looked and saw that this story has 7 stars! Omg, that is so cool. You have no idea how excited I am. Thank you all so much. I'm not sure how it happens, but it's all because of you readers that I have that many. So once again Thank You!

_Comment_