Let My Heart Rest In Pieces

Physics Is Always Evil

Let My Heart Rest In Pieces 004

Physics Is Always Evil

The two soon brought me to the gym, which was huge, and as they had hoped, not many people were inside yet.

“Go find the person with the ‘M’ schedules and then we’ll meet you back here, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m not a child.”

Picking up my paper was the easy part, finding Frank and Mikey on the other hand, very difficult. By the time I had gotten my schedule, it seemed that all the kids in the school were packed into the room. I was pushed, stepped on, and I swear someone touched my butt. I tripped over someone’s foot, and pretty much fell on my face.

“Ow…” I mumbled into the floor. Ew, I’m breathing in all the germs that people have brought into this place. Bird Flu, here I come.

“Are you okay?” a male voice asked, grabbing my arm and gently pulling me up.

“I should be fine now. Later I’ll contract ringworm or something, but everything’s good so far.”

The guy’s laughing caused me to look up, and the first thing I noticed about him was his hair. It was quite unique and I don’t think many people could pull it off besides him. The front part of his short hair was dyed blond, also swept to the side, while the back part of his hair was brown, which I was guessing was his natural hair color. Everything about him matched nicely together, and all in all, he was very cute.

“I’m Quinn. Nice to meet you-?”

“I’m Envy. It’s nice to meet you as well Mr. Quinn. If you’ll excuse me, I have to go search for my friends. Thank you for helping me, I hope to see you around.”

We both waved goodbye and I again went on the search for my two loser friends. I made sure not to trip this time.

“It’s about time you got here! We’ve been waiting for around for twenty minutes,” Mikey exclaimed dramatically.

“Shut up, I was looking for you, but there was just so many kids.”

“I blame the Freshmen.”

“Anyway, what classes do you have?” Frank questioned, snatching my schedule away. He compared his to mine and then sighed.

“We only have one class together. Seventh period volleyball.”

“Sweet, I have that class too. At least we all have at least one class together.”

This time, Mikey was the one who stole my paper, comparing once again.

“We have Physics and Volleyball together. That’s a good combination.”

“Can I have my own schedule back so I know what classes I have with myself?” I asked, thanking Mikey as he handed the paper back to me.

“AP English, Physics, Economics, Chorus, Free block, Piano, and Volleyball. Free block and no math!”

“We better head out of here; the bell is going to ring soon.”

“See you guys later!”

~~~~~

English was always my favorite subject, mostly because I was a reading nerd and was damn good with grammar. I was one of the first people into the class room and saw a woman about my size sitting at her desk and fiddling with some papers in her hands.

After the rest of the class had wondered their way inside, the teacher finally stood up and stood at the front of the classroom.

“Hello seniors, my name is Mrs. Colt and I will be your English Four teacher. Today you can sit where you please and we’ll just get to know each other.”

For the rest of that period everyone told a short story about themselves while laughter filled the room. The bell rang all too quickly and I packed my stuff to head off to Physics where I met Mikey.

“How are you liking the school so far?” he asked as we sat down next to each other.

“Everything is going pretty good, although this is only the second period of the day. I’m sure that I’ll find a teacher that’s going to hate my guts and make this year a living hell.”

Right as I finished saying that, the teacher walked into the room, her heels clicking against the tile as she stomped around. She was fairly tall, her blond hair tied into a tight bun at the top of her head, glasses fixed on her nose while the light glared against them. All in all… she looked evil.

“Hello children, I’m Ms. Den, your Physics teacher for the year.”

Mikey and I looked at each other, a defeated look on our faces. This was the exact teacher I had been talking about.

~~~~~

Economics came after that, followed by my chorus class. Unfortunately, the teacher wasn’t there for the last one, so the whole class just talked and sang as we pleased.

The next period I had was a free block, and it was very relaxing. I had no homework to do, seeing as it was only the first day of school, so I took a little nap to fill in the time. The bell was the thing that woke me up and I couldn’t help but smile.

“It's time for lunch, the easiest class of the day.”
♠ ♠ ♠
_Comment_