Let My Heart Rest In Pieces

Dressing Up

Let My Heart Rest In Pieces 047

Dressing Up

“You look stupid with that mask, take it off.”

“What are you talking about? I look amazing in this!” Gerard whined behind a mask of a decaying zombie. I saw Roxy’s nose crinkle as she looked at him again.

“Who told you that lie?” she asked.

We all heard the gasp that echoed inside, and the tall man put a hand over his heart. “That hurt Rox.”

The small girl just shrugged. “Zombie’s don’t have feelings, and they don’t get kisses either.” That made Ger take the thing off as quick as lighting. Everyone laughed at the eager look on the pale man’s face.

“I didn’t say you would get one now.”

“What I tease,” I mumbled, turning away from the couple to dig through more of the costumes and accessories the Halloween store had. Most of everything in the store was gruesome and horror filled or slutty to the point where body parts that strangers should not see would be hanging out. Neither options sounded appealing, but I had to at least look.

“How about this one?” I heard Taylor tease from behind me, and I turned around to see her holding practically a bikini that was made of fake fur. I read the title of the costume and it said “Caveman Mate”.

“That is offensive in so many ways that I don’t even know where to start.”

“What’s offensive about it?” Bert said, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Only a man would say that,” I said, punching him in the arm. He whined, but shut his mouth and walked away.

“Boys,” Taylor and I sighed together, then laughed.

“This feels like Homecoming all over again,” Roxy voiced, pushing in between the blond and I.

“It shouldn’t be that hard, it’s only a Halloween costume.”

“I want this one!” Frank squealed. Everyone turned around to look at the short boy and gazed at him as he stood there in all his glory.

A couple minutes ago, the boy had run into the dressing room with some bagged costume, yelling at us that he was going to try it on. We had all kind of forgotten about him as we continued to look, but there was no forgetting him now.

He was a Greek king, his hair in its usual style but there was a metal crown that looked like a golden halo that surrounded his head. He was wearing a maroon toga that showed off most of his chest, his arms, and his legs. I had only seen him shirtless once, at the beach, and it hadn’t been too long seeing as the storm came as soon as we had gotten in the water. Now I had time to take in his appearance, and I felt a deep blush come to my face. I was glad that no one was paying attention to me.

His chest was very nice, bare of any hair, nice and smooth and I could see the start of some abs before the material of the costume covered him off. His arms were slightly defined, but he wasn’t as muscled as some guys usually were. I thought it was a perfect combination for his body.

The bag had come with shoes as well, sandals that tied up all the way to his knees. All in all, he looked pretty damn sexy. I turned away just as he went to look at me.

“Of course you would pick up something like that,” I heard Quinn laugh with my back turned to them all. I finally calmed my face and turned back to see Frankie pouting hat his friend.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“If there was anything with fewer clothes here, then you would be wearing that instead. I’m surprised you’re not wearing a damn bikini.”

“Psh, the bottoms can’t keep me in.”

“Can we stop talking about this? It’s getting kind of awkward!” Taylor yelled, walking quickly away. I followed after her. I would have enjoyed the continued look, but I was trying to be inconspicuous in my liking of the boy. So far, I don’t think I was doing very well.

I stopped following my fair haired friend so closely, looking more into the things that were on the hangers next to me. There were so many different kinds of things that I think would look good on me, but I just wasn’t willing to show much skin. That was a problem when most of the teenagers around here wanted to look like hookers.

I finally found one, a genie costume, which I thought was a good compromise to keep me covered, but show off enough skin for my liking.

I trotted off to the girl’s dressing room and stripped my clothes and started to get dressed into the try on costume that they had. I wondered if they ever washed this thing. Ugh, let’s try to forget about as I put this nasty thing on.

I looked in the full length mirror after everything was on, all of the little things included, and liked how everything fit and looked.

I stepped out of the room, and my friends had once again gathered around together where we had before. They all looked up when the door behind me slammed. Damn door.

“Oh, look at you Miss. Sexy!” I heard Roxy catcall. The boys turned, and I saw looks in their eyes that said they liked it too.

I was pretty much wearing a bra and shorts, but in a more conservative matter, kind of. Starting from my head, I was wearing this kind of hair thing made of shining white beads that looked like diamonds that rested against my forehead. I had a matching necklace, but it rested against my chest. The beads for the “bra” matched the ones on the necklace and head thing, but there was see through material connected to it. It started off the shoulder, so that skin was bare, and went all the way down to my wrists. It was two different pieces of cloth, so you could reach in and touch my skin if you wanted to.

My stomach was exposed except for the matching white beads that reached to above my belly button. The shorts were also connected to the material and just like the sleeves, they had slit openings to go all the way to my ankles.

“Oh, Genie, the only thing I wish for is you!” Jepha sighed, a smile on his face.

“Pervert,” I said, “I think I’ll get another costume.”

“No!” the boys yelled, taking a step towards me.

“Don’t you dare, it looks good on you,” Roxy said, giving me a wink.

“I’ll only buy this if you guys wear something just as revealing.” They agreed, and found things quickly.

Taylor picked a bee costume, a yellow and black tight dress that clung to her, matching leggings that were over fishnets. She also had small wings that fit on her nicely. Roxy was a cop, a short dress that looked like fake leather. She also had a baton that she used to spank Gerard, who liked the contact.

Gerard was a vampire- surprise right?- the costume consisting of a fluffy white shirt and a black vest over that. His pants were also tight, fake leather which he liked very much. It also came with a cape, the outside black and the inside dark red.

Ray decided on being Shaggy from Scooby-Doo, almost looking like him except for his mess of curly hair. He told everyone he was going to try and find a dog that looked like Scooby, but he probably wouldn’t do that. He was just too lazy.

Quinn picked a firefighter costume, one that was only tight red pants and suspenders that ran over his bare chest. He also had a fake axe that he liked to throw over his shoulder. I wouldn’t admit it out loud, but he looked hot too.

Mikey decided he wanted to be Robin, and he did not disappoint. After he took his glasses off and put the black mask on, he looked exactly like the side kick. But he was blind without his glasses, so he would need to get contacts or something.

Bert was Baby New Year, only wearing a diaper and a sash that said what he is. We all thought it was a stupid costume, but we couldn’t deter him from picking it out.

Jepha was Zorro, the sexy Spanish hero from the movies. He actually pulled it off quite well, except that he was missing the dark skin. He had a fake sword, and he and Quinn had a fight between their weapons. Jepha won.

And finally, Dan was a butler who wasn’t wearing a shirt, but just a vest instead. He also had tight, black, jean like material as pants and white gloves that fit his hands perfectly. Wouldn’t mind having him as a butler.

We would be a very interesting team of trick-or-treaters. I wonder what all the old people would think of us. They’d probably all have heart attacks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, school is kicking my ass :\

_Comment for my hard work_