Let My Heart Rest In Pieces

Envy, I Think...

Let My Heart Rest In Pieces 068

Envy, I Think...

The way that he said that made my knees weak, made me want to fall like a pile of jelly at his feet. When his lips started to kiss my ear I gasped, and I was excited when I felt his hands reach up to my back, instantly going to the bra clasps in the back. I let my head fall back to give the boy more access to me, and at that moment, the bra was undone. The only thing that was keeping it up at the moment was not the straps that were uselessly falling off my shoulder, but how close we were pressed against each other.

And then, something in me finally told my body to move instead of being immobile as it had been. My arms snaked out of Frankie's grasp, moving us a little bit apart and causing the bra to fall a little bit lower. My arms rested on his shoulders and my hands went to his hair, grabbing chunks of it between my fingers and feeling closer to him now that I was involved in what we were doing. Things got hotter then, temperature wise, and I wondered if I would faint from how hot it had gotten in here.

With Frank's lips still on my neck, I heard him loud and clear when a sound came from his mouth as I pulled on his hair a little, and it made him move to look me in the eyes. They held so much warmth that I couldn't stand it and had to kiss him again. When I did, he didn't protest and kissed me back, his tongue licking my lip so that he could gain access to my mouth. I granted it, and while he explored me, he pushed us closer to the bed, and gently laid me down on it, lying on top of me as we kissed.

He sat up a little then, his arms on either side of me and looking like he was doing push-ups over my body. His black hair was falling into those warm hazel eyes, and I couldn't stop myself from brushing the locks out of his face and stroking his soft cheek. He nudged his hand farther into my hand, another gentle motion, before sitting up straight, towering over me for once in his life, to take his shirt off. I had seen his chest only a couple times, during Halloween when he was in his costume and when he was getting his tattoo done on the same night. But looking at him, all of him again did not disappoint. It was like seeing him shirtless the first time, and it was still breathtaking.

When he was finished with that, he finished taking off my bra, exposing both of our chests and leaving me shivering—not from the cold, because the room was still very warm, but because of his own presence. Frankie wasted no time undoing his pants and throwing them to the floor, having no care in the world as to where they landed. He was left in only his boxers, ones with the batman symbol all over them no less, and even in the lose fitting bottoms I could see how ready he was for all of this. He undid my pants as well, helping me shimmy out of them by rolling them down, his hands feeling down my butt and thighs as he did so.

And there we both were, lying half naked before one another, our hungry eyes taking in everything in a quick glance, memorizing the body parts of our partner, watching the rise and fall of each curve of the hips, or the decrease of the waist. It was things that we were going to remember for a long time. At that point, my brain tried to swim to the surface, to remind me that we were both of different levels of drunkenness, and that this was going to lead to something meaningless. It also tried to tell me something else, something important that would make this wrong, why reveling in the pleasure of each other was a bad idea, but when Frankie reached down again and kissed right above my breast, rational thoughts flew out the window and all I thought of was him.

"Frankie," I breathed out, the first thing said between us while all of this hand gone on, and he responded to his name by biting down on my soft flesh, positively leaving a mark there for me to see in the morning. Just with this, I said his name again and again. It was like every time he heard it, he would reward me with marks that left my head spinning in a web of pleasure.

I was left breathless by the time he came up to me and kissed my lips softly again, only shortly so that I had time to gain my breath, and for a little while, he said nothing. When I was going to ask him if anything was wrong, he spoke up.

"Envy, I think I might love you."

That was the thing that did it, I had decided. It was strange, though. We were teenagers; usually we would have ravaged each other the moment I had taken my shirt off. But we had been mostly gentle with one another, like we were carefully exploring, making sure that the other didn't break under our hands. But as soon as those words left his mouth, I felt like I was sure of everything. We were all over each other then, finding no time to be separated for a moment, and there was no reason to.

Things continued on like this, for hours and hours. This was neither of our first time, made so obvious by how well we worked with one another all night, but we both had our limits. And around three in the morning, we fell asleep together, from being so damn drunk and exhausted by our efforts. Truthfully, I never fell asleep better than when I was in Frank's arms. You could blame it on the beer, or the sex, but I felt that right then, that this was where I was supposed to be.

And that was always going to be my favorite memory.

~~~~~~

The next morning, I was woken up by the sun shining right in my eye, magnified intently by the snow from which it shined on. I rolled over, annoyed about being woken up when I had been so comfortably asleep, and rolled closer to something solid and warm. Instantly, my annoyance was gone and replaced by a calm and content feeling, and I was about to cuddle into this mysterious thing when my mind processed that at home, I did not have this comforting thing in my bed.

I opened my eyes, blinking once or twice to get the sleepy film away, and a couple more times when I was trying to make sure I was seeing the sight before me correctly.

Frankie, his body towards me, eyes closed, and sleeping heavily in his bed. His bed. I looked around from my position and I noticed that this was not my room, it was his. I sat up slowly, feeling the sheets falling off my body and pooling in my lap. And as the cool breeze of the morning brushed against me, I didn't need to look down to know I was completely naked.

"My god," I whispered, my hand covering my mouth as I realized what I had done. Memories came flooding in of the night before, some clear while others were blurry, but I was well aware of everything that I had done the night before, of who I had done the night before, and I was appalled.

"Envy, you're so stupid," I hissed at myself, getting out of the bed as quickly as I could without waking the sleeping boy and rushing around his room to find my clothes. It wasn't all that hard, most of them seemed to be in the same place, and I threw them on quickly and rushed out of the room, leaning against the door when it closed behind me.

I, Envy Lillian Moore, had had sex with Frank Iero.

"Oh my god," I moaned again, running my hands through my hair angrily, feeling like I wanted to rip each strand out one by one.

I calmed myself down a little bit, enough that I wasn't going to break down and cry right in the middle of the hallway, and rushed down the stairs and looked through the living room. There were a couple people crowded in the living room, having crashed here the night before, but I didn't see the person that I really needed at this time.

I looked at the clock up all the wall and realized that it wasn't the morning, it was actually really late in the afternoon. It was only typical of teenagers who got drunk the night before to be sleeping this late. And I guess it was also typical for them to have drunken sex.

Alright, I really couldn't handle this, I wasn't as stable as I thought I was, because I could feel the tears welling in my eyes, trying to get free and roll down my face.

I quickly found the home phone, dialing the number that was embedded into my mind and silently prayed in my head that the girl would answer her phone.

"Hello?" Roxy's voice questioned from the other end of the phone, sounding completely sober and awake. Just hearing her voice made me feel relief and I started to cry while I was talking to her.

"Roxy, will you please pick me up from Frankie's house, please?" I begged her. I knew she would do it, without hesitation, but I also knew that she was going to ask a bunch of questions.

"Envy, what's wrong?" Her worried tone hit home and I had to stop myself from crying harder.

"I'll tell you everything when you get here, I just need to get away from here."

"Alright, I'll be there in less than five minutes, just hang on." She disconnected then, and I knew she would keep to her promise.

I went to the door and put on my coat, shoes, and hat, bundling up as best I could so that I could wait outside for my friend. Periodically, I'd wipe the moisture from my cheeks so that it wouldn't freeze to my face.

It seemed to take forever, but I knew it only took a couple minutes, and Roxy's small car pulled into the driveway. She was about to get out and come to me, but I shook my hand and ran to the passenger's side of the car and jumped in, finding comfort in the warmth of the car.

"Now tell me what happened, I'm so worried right now," Roxy demanded, her face actually looking very troubled.

"Frank and I… we had sex last night."
♠ ♠ ♠
Who loves me right now? Lol, is it a love hate relationship? Ah, I don't know. :3

Thank you for the comments, I am glad to be back :3 The one that made me really want to update this was DirrtyFkunk, because it really makes me glad to hear that someone would sit in front of a computer for five hours to read my story :3