Sequel: A Burning Desire

Pieces of Me

Memories Fuse With Today

After unpacking and stealing one of Franks hoodies from his room I went back into the living room. He scratched his neck then looked over at me.

"Isn't that one of mine?" he asked. I smiled, nodded and sat next to him on the couch.

"Finally, I can just relax." I sighed and tilted my head back on one of the couch pillows.

"Pfft get real. I only let you stay here so you would clean this fucking place." he said.

"I'm not your maid." I laughed. He laughed to and changed the channel.

"So are we going to do tonight?" I asked him.

"Well we're being nice and taking you out to dinner, still don't know where though, you'll get to meet Gerard's girlfriend, and then we'll probably go to his place afterwards to just hangout and all that good stuff, and yah." he said. I looked over at the clock it was almost one.

I decided to go explore his apartment, but I'm scared what I'll find. I headed into his room first. His bed was huge, looked like a king bed. he had two drawers on the side of them, a cup with a bunch of pens, pencils, pennies, nickels, dimes and a quarter. I opened one of the drawers and found inside a scrap book filled with pictures of the band.

There were pictures of him, this one girl kept appearing at his side and there was even one of them kissing, I wonder who she was. I couldn't help but laugh at some of the pictures, like one where Gerard was reaching for something on the floor and Frank was behind Gerard with his hands on his hips.

Towards the back though I saw a few pictures with them and fans and then a few with me and them. He even put a magazine article of me and them in it. I was taking a picture with the guys, Gerard had me on his shoulders, and the other guys had at least one hand on my legs or back, Gerard held my wrists. I remember that.

It was after the show. I had remembered the words to "I'm Not Okay" and Gerard made me go on his shoulders and spun me around. I rubbed my wrist where he had held them. I cold almost feel the warmth of his hands on them. I turned the page and saw a picture where it's us at a hotel.

I was standing in front of the guys and Gerard had his hands on my shoulders. I looked even happier than I was with my dad. I loved my dad, and I miss him. Since the night of the car crash and when I got my memory back it hit me what I had actually lost. For about two weeks straight I had never really got any sleep the tears flowed so much. And that beeping noise didn't help me either.

But after a while, I realized what I got in exchange. These guys who would always be there no matter what. And I had mixed feelings with one of them.

I looked up when I heard someone sigh. Frank was standing on the doorway.

"See you found my little scrap book." he said as he came over and sat next to me. I handed the book to him.

"Yah." I said softly. He closed the book and laid on the bed, his feet dangling.

"Hey Franky." I said.

"Mmmm?" he mumbled.

"How long has Gee had this girlfriend?" I asked looking out his window from the bed.

"Well he met her a few weeks after we came home, so about a year now." he said.

"Oh." I said.

"What about that Ryan guy you and Gerard were constantly at each others throats at?" he asked

"Never lasted."

"Got a new one?" he asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"No, not yet." I sighed.

"What's she like?" I asked looking over at him.

"She's nice, she can be the jealous type at times, uh, she's pretty, she can be funny at tiimes but is kinda a more serious person. She has light brown hair, brown eyes, a little shorter than Gee she has a bright smile, she's not into the dark scene as much as we are, you'll see her tonight, why do you want to know so much about her?" he asked.

"Just wondering." I said.

"Aw, you jealous?" he teased.

"No." I said sharply. He laughed then laid back down on the bed. He began to fall asleep, I grabbed the scrap book and began to go through the pages again. I went through that and my memory focusing on Gerard. I laughed as I remembered all the stupid stuff he would do, and all the times he was sweet to me, like the first day I came to the tour, or when I was sick, or when the doctor told me I might never get my memory back.

I sighed and closed the book and laid next to a snoring and sound asleep Frank. I was going to be nice to her, Gerard loved her, and I didn't want to be a brat just because he has a girlfriend. I had to be nice to her at all times sadly. She might tell Gee how I was to her when he wasn't around, and he might start to think I was jealous. I can't tell or show him at all how much I do love him.

"Tonight at dinner." I thought to myself. "I'll just try to ignore her."

"Like you can do that." the little voice whispered.

"I thought I left you at school." I said to it.

"I'm your conscience, this is my job." it said.

"I'm not in the mood." I said.

"What ever." she sighed.

I didn't get any sleep in the plane either, and I'm used to people snoring with touring with the guys and Goergie's snoring. The bed was so comfy, the blankets were so soft, I tried to blink my eyes but they felt like they had gained twenty pounds, I fell asleep curled up next to Frank, who was spread out everywhere.