Sequel: A Burning Desire

Pieces of Me

Work

I woke up the next morning by George turning up Sophie's sterio. I yawned and looked over at Sophie who was sleeping in her bed.

George usualy sleeps here becuase his roomate isn't his biggest fan. I used to have another dorm with a clone of Barbie but Sophie invited me to bunk over there. I switchd, even though it was against school rules, and the other Barbie clone who sared with Sophie moved out.

George selpt on the floor in the midle of me and Sophie under tons of blankets and comforters.

Sophie was still asleep. She can sleep throgh almost anything. George put in te "Three cheers For Sweet Revenge" cd in and was blasting "I'm Not Okay." George and Sophie were bi fans of the guys, wich is another thing about why I don't tell them about how I know them.

Which reminds me, afte the accident I never saw Ryan again. I don't blame him for what happened. I really don't. He's just a reminder of the bad times I had wiht Gerard towards the end, and I wan to put that behind me, plus I never got his number.

"Turn it down Georgie," I mumbled and got out of bed to take a shower so I could look decent. George ignored me and sang quietly along.

As I let the warm water run down my back I pretended that Gerard was outside of the bathroom singing it. I had missed him the most. I did miss the rest, but I don't know. I softly sang the words, I could here it in here it was so loud.

After turning off the water I wrapped myself in a towl and began to blow dry my hair. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Sophie walked in and practicaly pushed me ut of the bathroom so she could brush her teeth. I walked out blwo dyre in my hand hand and had to use our little mirror on the wall.

"Damn," Gerge said as he came over to me.

"I'd go straight for Roxy Olivander," he said and hugged me. I blow dryed his face.

"Fine I won't," he said and walked back to my bed and turned on the t.v.

***

I had to work today. And since none f us had a car I took the bus to theStarbucks where I worked. AS the bus stoppe I could see line inside from the windows. I looked at my watch on my wrist. Shit! I wasten minuts late. I ran inside and thew on my sarbucks apron on and quickly said to the manager, Chris,

"SooryI'mlatebuswasslow!" I yelled at the speed of light to him and began to take another persons order.