Sequel: A Burning Desire

Pieces of Me

Two worlds can't be one

My four days with Gerard were up. I went to Mikey's next, which was actually better than Gerard's considering how Alicia made it total prank wars the entire time we were there. My favorite prank was the one we pulled on Mikey on the last day we were there, we had come up with it the night before.

Alicia pretended to put on her makeup in the bathroom while Mikey took a shower. I waited outside the room with a pink tutu, a white girly sweater, and tap shoes that Alicia had.

"I'm gonna go take Roxy to a movie befoerr I drop her off at Ray's you gonna meet us there?" Alicia asked.

"Sure." he said over the running water. She opened the door and handed me Mikey's clothes he was going to put on, and I handed her the ballarina outfit. She put them on the toilet and I went over to their room. We raided the closet of all the clothes, even Alicia's clothes and we waited in the living room laughing like maniacs.

"Alicia, Roxy! Where the hell are my clothes?" he yelled from the bathroom.

"They're on the toilet!" I yelled back. I turned around as he came down the hall, and bust up laughing. There he was in the pink tutu, and white sweater and tap shoes.

"Hey princess, when's the recitle?" Alicia laughed.

"I'll show you princess!" he said and went back down the hall to try to find some of his clothes.

At Ray's it was almost guitar and video games twenty-four-seven, and I loved it. When Bob finally came back I spent the last four day's with him. He picked me up first and we headed towards the mall because he didn't have anytime to buy me a Christmas present.

"Pick out two things." he said as we walked into Hot Topic, my absolute favorite store.

"No way?" I said looking up at him.

"Yeah." he said and walked into the store with me. I decided on a skelemonkey named Calcifer, and a new pair of skinny jeans. He bought himself a new Misfits shirt, he needed it, his old one was torn up and it smelt bad no matter how many times you would wash it.

It seemed way to soon for me to go back onto that plain. I felt like a five year old, holding Bob's hand and then holding Frank's hand aswell. This time Laura had come aswell. I wanted to see George and Sophie again, but I didn't want to leave, who knows when I would go back.

There was quiet a crowd at the gate where they were seeing me off at. Many people, even adults were aking for autographs and pictures, some even asked for mine and a picture with me. I put on a smile as the camras flashed. When the crowd finally did clear I sat silently counting downt the seconds untill my plain came. I wished they never did come.

But time doesn't stop for anyone sadly. So I gvae them each a hug goodbye and headed to my gate. I looked over my shoulder one last time. Frank looked up at me, his hands in hi pockets, Bob smiled, Mikey waved and Gerard just starred at me. I looked over at him one last time, then turned and got onto the plain.

i was wearing the jeans that had Jack's number in it. I decided to call him when I got back to the dorm. I got a window seat but I couldn't see the huge window of the airport that held the guys. I had a knot in my stomach, I wished the plain would suddenly break down. As we took off I thought of being in Gerard's arms, when we took that picture and when he carried me to bed. But I had to move on. He had, and so now it was my turn. Maybe Jack was a nice guy. MAybe he could distract me from Gerard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME ELAPSE

When the plane landed and we were lt out, there was no Frank jumping up and down on the black leather seats, no tall Ray signalling me with his hand that they were over there, no Alicia waiting to hug me, no Mikey to put his arm around me, and no Gerard to make my stomache flip.

I quietly went to go get my stuff. I could picture Frank on the convier belt again. After finding my bag I went outside and hailed down a taxi, The guys had given me money for a cab. IT was raining as we came to the school, a comforting feeling. I climbed the stairs while dragging my suitcase to the third floor which our dorm was on, not an easy task.

I slowly unlocked the door but before I could put a hand on the door it swung open.

"Roxy baby!" Georgie screamed and practically ran me over in a hug.

"Hey Gie!" I shrieked as he backed me up into a wall.

"Roxy!" I heard Sophie squeel, I couldn't see her because George was practically smothering me. I felt her arm wrapp around the both of us.

"Hi Sophie!" I managed to choke out and wrapp an arm around her neck. Geroge finally let go and I hugged Sophie.

"C'mon we'll help you unpack!" George said as he lifted my suitcase inside.

"O.k!" I sighed and went inside, Sophie behind me.

"So how was it?" Sophie asked as George slammed my suitcase on my bed and unzipped it..

"It was great, it felt so good to see them again." I smiled and grabbed a bunch of folded clothes out of my bag and put them into my closet that Sophie and I share.

"So, total junk food dinner tonight?" George asked laying on the bed.

"Hell mother fucking yeah." I laughed and took out the new jeans Bob had bought me.

"Those are cute." George said as he grabbed them from my hands.

"Can I borrow them?" he asked, putting them up to his hips

"If you can fit into them then yeah." I laughed and hung up one of Frank's sweatshirts he gave me.

"Yuuuss!" he said happily. That was our way of saying yes when we were happy about something.

"We missed you Roxy." Sophie said hugging me again.

"I missed you too." I said and dmped the rest of my clothes onto my bed, I would get back to those later.

A/N: OK IM SORRY THIS ONE CHAPTER IS ALL BLAH! I HAVE LOTS OF THINGS I NEED TO GET DONE SO I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!!! OH THX FOR COMMENTING I DIDN'T HAVE TO STEAL TO MANY PETS!