Sequel: A Burning Desire

Pieces of Me

Her

GERARD'S P.O.V

I woke up and looked around. Her chest slowly moved up and down. I yawned and smiled over to her and I kissed her cheek. She groaned and rolled over, covering her face with the blankets. I chuckled and went out into the living room to check my email.

I wonder if she had gotten back to it yet. I turned on the computer and quietly sat down and smoothed back my hair looking at the clock. Ten O'clock on a Saturday morning. As soon as that plane took off and I couldn't see that angelic face I had felt different. No matter how many time I deny it, I do feel different.

I opened up my email and clicked on an email Mikey had sent me.

Hey Gee,

The guys and I've been talking. Roxy never goes to her uncles for her breaks, she stays at school. The other guys and I were thinking, what if she spent Christmas or Thanksgiving with us?

-xox Mikey"

Roxy had been telling me she never went to see Steve, and her mom was still in prison. Thanksgiving is less than a week away. I doubt we can get her a ticket in time. Maybe for Christmas she could come down.

But I haven't told Roxy about her. I try to tell her each time I talk to her on line, but every time I do, it just seems like I'm telling her the wrong way, or some thing's wrong with the way I'm saying it, so I just put it off. Ever since Roxy had saved me even after that huge fight when she risked her life, I gave her a new nickname. Angel. Almost every time I talk to her I call her that. The only time I don't is when I'm talking to someone who doesn't know her.

"Mikey," I began to type.

"I doubt we can get her a ticket to come now, but I'm sure we can for Christmas. Oh and don't tell her until like three days before she comes, it can be a surprise. A little present for her. Should we put her in a hotel or divide the time she's here by letting her stay at each of our places?

xoxoxoxoxo Gee"

I hit the sent button and leaned back in my chair. She had heard about Roxy. She knew almost everything about Roxy, I had been bragging about her so much. She's thankful for her saving my life but she says to me a lot.

"She's not your girlfriend," she says with a hurt face. I usually feel horrible about that and shut my mouth and go and wrap my arms around her to show I love her.

She, well I don't know. She just doesn't understand. Roxy's like another Mikey to me, only she has boobs and isn't married. I heard her get up and come out into the hallway.

"Morning," she said sleepily. I smiled over to her and leaned out to her to kiss her. She pecked my lips and put the coffee pot on.