Status: Active

October Rise

01

I walked through the halls of H.I.M.T where I’d be spending my next seven months. This school was my dream. I worked my ass off and now I was finally here. “Excuse me Ma’am?” I interrupted the lady at the front desk. “I’m Lacey Mosley.” I said, she then started searching me in her database. “Yes, your in room 18. Its on the second floor in Rise.” She smiled. “Rise?” I asked, confused on what she had meant. “Oh, Rise is the name of your building. The girls buildings are named Rise and Charm.” She smiled again. I thanked her and headed to the Rise building.

I walked up the stairs and started looking for room 18. After several minutes of searching I finally reached my dorm. The door was open so I walked through. I then saw one girls inside. “Hi!” She l said, happily. “I’m Talina, welcome roomy.” She smiled. “I’m Lacey.” I smiled, looking around my new bedroom.

“Well, I’m been here two weeks now.” Talina smiled, sharing information about the campus with me. “Really, what music are you into?” I asked, trying to get to know my new room mate. “Rock. I play drums and bass. I also play the flute, piano and some trumpet.” She said. “I’m a singer and I can play guitar.” I admitted.

“We should go down to Benji’s, this great hang out spot for the campus.” She smiled. I agreed and then we both headed down there. The campus was beautiful, my room was beautiful. Everything here was just what I had expected. This day was probably the best day of my life.

We then entered Benji’s. I saw plenty of people just drinking coffee, sitting around or on the computer. No much of a music college huh? We both ordered fraps and then sat down to talk some more and get to know each other.

“You see that guy over there?” She whispered. I then looked to where she was looking. There was a semi-muscular guy, quietly playing a guitar on the couch. “What about him?” I asked. “He is so amazingly hot. His names Brian Haner. I think I’m in love.” She sighed, pretty near dying from the site of this man. “Have you ever talked to him?” I asked, raising a brow at her. “Well no but I’ve been coming here almost everyday to see him play guitar. He’s amazing.” She gushed. I looked over again to see him with two other men, one very muscular and one a little chubby. “Who are they?” I asked. “The muscular one is Matt Sanders, he’s a singer but he‘s also taken so don‘t flirt. The other one is Zack Baker, he doesn’t talk much to anybody but them. All three of them actually have a band called Avenged Sevenfold. They like to throw mini-shows on campus.” She breathed, telling me all of the info.

I stayed quiet and continued to look at this man named Zack Baker. He sported dark rimmed glasses, a bull ring, snakebites, a plain t-shirt and tight jeans. I found that guy completely gorgeous at that moment. Lacey Baker? It was all I could think and it made me feel like a little girl again. “Oh, your getting a crush Lacey?” Talina smiled. I just blushed back at her. Yeah, I already had a tiny crush on someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it was good!
Thanks for reading.