Status: Working on it!

Oh Baby Let Me In

Romance.

"Gerard!" A short, dark haired girl squealed as she ran across the grass barefoot.
"You can only run so far," the man she ran from said.

It was a decently hot day and a local Jersey band was celebrating their signing onto a record company by having a bbq with family and a few friends.
Gerard, the previously mentioned man, ran behind her with a cup of water, drenching her with it. He was laughing as he did so.
The girl turned to face him, "Oh, I'll get revenge," she smiled, jumping on him and hugging him.
"Awe, Ellie, gross wet girl cooties," he chuckled, falling back onto the grass.
Ellie placed her legs and arms on either side of him, trapping him to the ground.
Pretending to pout in defeat, Gerard looked at the girl on top of him, he couldn't help but smile a smile of adoration. He's liked her since they met.

"Giving up already?" Ellie asked, moving her hand to push bangs from her eyes.
"Nope," he replied, catching her off guard, grabbing her hands, and rolling over to trap her to the ground now.
"I give, I give, you win," Ellie giggled.

Their eyes locked for a moment. They were both so close to having what they truely wanted, each other.
Still unsure if she felt the same, Gerard decided to take a chance.
He leaned down to be closer to her face.
Ellie was sure he could hear and feel her heart beating so rapid as she grew excited.
So close to pressing his lips onto hers...

"C'mon Mikey, bring those out where and I'll start to cook them," a man with a brownish-redish fro walked out into the backyard, followed by Gerard's younger brother, Mikey.
Mikey's glasses were pushed down to the edge of his nose.

Gerard quickly stood and turned red, he reached down and helped Ellie stand.
Ellie started to talk with Ray, with man with the fro, as he began to bbq.

Inside, Gerard and Mikey's parents were talking.
"Donald, do you remember Gerard ever being this happy?"
Donna, their mom, smiled as she heard Ellie squeal again. They both looked up to see Gerard picking her up from around her waist.
They watched as their eldest son acted like a teenager in love, running around the backyard.
"It's ashame they're not togetherr," Don spoke.
Not only did Gerard just seem happier around Ellie, he'd avoid drinking when around her cause he knew she didn't like many drunks.
Donna smiled, "They will be. They're already in love, just don't know it yet."