Status: Working on it!

Oh Baby Let Me In

Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

"Matt said he's bringing Lisa," Gerard said, sitting in a chair, breathless.

Matt was the dummer of their band, My Chemical Romance. Mikey had come up with the name, and was also the bassist.

Ellie grabbed her empty cup and walked behind Gerard. "Give up?" She asked, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Not sure," he chuckled.
She sneakily poured ice down the back of his shirt. He gasped and turned in his chair to grab her. She started to run run but Gerard grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lap.

They play fought for a moment before Gerard managed to pull ice out of his shirt and place it on her bare stomach. The ice was freezing, but his touch on her stomach warmed her skin.

"Ellie, do you mind helping me with this potato salad?" Donna called from the door.
"Course not," she stood and brushed the ice from her shirt before walking into the kitchen.

"Where's it at?" she asked, standing by the counter.
"I fibbed, we bought already made up potato salad, I just wanted to talk to you for a minute."

"Oh," Ellie paused, unsure what this conversation could be about. "What's up?" She sat in a chair at the table.

"How long have you known Gerard? A few months?"
"Yeah, about 6. Why?" She started to grow concerned.

"He likes you, you know that, right?"

"No, I... uh I didn't know that really. When did he say that?" Her tone was concerned, but she became excited.

Donna chuckled. "He doesn't have to say it, he's my son. I know he does. I see how excited he gets just by being around you."

Gerard and Ray started to walk into the kitchen.

"Trust me," Donna said before walking into the living room.

Gerard flashed Ellie a bright smile as he approached her. "Hey, what time did you say you were leaving?" He leanned against the counter.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Ellie playfully replied.

"Never," his smile grew. "I love being around you," his smile faded some and his cheeks turned a faint red as he realized he'd admited that aloud. His eyes looked past hers to avoid eye contact.

"At 3," she finally answered his original question. "My cousin is suppose to be here at 3:30. Why ya ask?"
"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Frank's here," Ray said, seeing a car pull into the driveway. They all moved back into the yard to greet the new arrival.

Once 3 o'clock rolled around, Ellie said goodbye to everyone and started out to her car.

"Hey, Ellie, wait up a second." Gerard ran up to her as she climbed into the car.

"Yeah?" She closed the door, looking out the rolled down window.

"Uhm," he searched for words. He was wanting to ask her out to dinner or coffee, or something. "Would you come over and read these lyrics I wrote?" He settled on that. It at least gave him an excuse to see her other than at the shows next week.

"Yepp. Just call me whenever and I'll come right over," she smiled back at him.

"Are you doing anything later? I mean, after your cousin leaves?" He was anxious to talk to her.

"I have to make a few business calls, but other than that, I'm free. Aren't you guys gonna drink to celebrate tonight?"
"The guys might, but I'm not. Not feeling up to it today. Or for the hangover tomorrow." He smiled widly at her.

"Okay, well I'll call you when I get done to let you know I'm on my way."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm insanely slow with these updates, but I've been pretty busy.
Been working on the sequel to JBTP. Not that anyone really read that, or is going to read this or the sequel.

Anywho, that one random person who reads this, thank you =]