Status: Soo my top priority

There Goes My Life

I'm your biggest fan

"I'm your biggest fan i'll follow you until you love me.." my phone started going off with Jared's ringtone.

"Hello..." I said half asleep, but answering anyway.

"Baby. Wake up. It's 1 in the afternoon and you promised my parents you come to the beach today. We're leaving my house in about 45 minutes to come and get you." Jareds voice rang on the other end.

"Crap. I forgot Jay. I'm sorry. When will you be here?" I asked aplogetically.

"45 minutes. I love you." he said I could tell he was smiling.

"Yeah yeah. I love you too. Bye." I said hanging up the phone. I sat up stretching and looking around the room. The sun was shining brightly in through my curtains. I yawned and got out of bed to take a shower letting the hot water relax my muscles and wake me up. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up into a tight pony tail. I wrapped the towel around me and walked back to my room. I opened the top dressar drawer glancing over my bikinis. I grabbed my favorite one. It was black with white pin stripes going over it. I put a flowy sun dress over it just as I heard my mom calling for me.

"Kiley Anne. Jared and his parents are here. Come down please." she yelled up the stairs.

"Just a second mom." I called back. I grabbed my phone and threw it in my bag and ran down the stairs.

"Hey babe!" Jared said happily kissing me at the bottom of the stairs. I felt my face get hot.

"Jay, we discussed this whole kissing infront of the 'rents thing didn't we." I whispered.

"Four years ago on Graduation day we did. Kiley. You're going to have to get over it." he said back rolling his eyes.

"I don't care. It's kinda like..Weird kissing infront of my mom atleast." I said back.

Jared laughed and motioned his parents over. "Is everyone ready?" Jared said looking directly at me.

"Yes. I'm ready sheesh!" I said sticking my tounge out. He grabbed my hand and we walked out to his car. "I didn't know we were taking two seperate cars..." I groaned.

"Mhmm. We are. Just for the simple fact that I hate car rides with my parents. They talk about things noone cares about." I laughed.

"There your parents Jared. Be a little nicer." I said smacking him playfully.

"Whatever." he said sarcastically opening my door. "Ladies first."

"Thank you kindly sir." I said trying my best to keep a straight face. Jared got in and started the car. The radio was off and the car silently started going down the street.

"Jay..I'm still tired. Can I sleep til we get there?" I asked in a whining tone.

"Yeah. I'll wake you up when we get there." he said quietly focusing on the road.

"'Kay" I said adjusting myself into a comfortable position. I quickly fell asleep...