Status: Soo my top priority

There Goes My Life

Let's make a plan

I didn't know what to feel. Was he just telling me what I wanted to hear? Or was he being sincere about this? The waves crashed infront of me washing away the writing. I felt like time stood still, just for us.

"Kiley? Jared?" Jay's mom called from down the beach waving her hands in the air.

"We'd better go.." he said softly. I nodded getting up. I folded my arms across my chest keeping my distance.

"We're takin' off. You're more than welcome to come over tonight Kiley." she said smiling. I could only imagine her face when she finds out. It wouldn't be misses nice mother anymore.

"Thanks. We'll see how things go." I said looking over towards the ocean. She nodded and hugged me and Jared before walking up the beach to her car. Jared moved in front of me making me look at him.

"Talk to me. We can't keep secrets. Especially now." His eyes couldn't keeping me from smiling. That's the one thing I hated.

"It's nothing Jay."

"No Kiley. It's something. I wanna know. I can't take not knowing what's wrong with you."

"What's gonna happen when our parents find out? They're gonna hate me." I said quietly.

"Don't think that!" he said pulling me into him. "They won't hate you babe. I swear to it. We didn't mean for it to happen. It just did. And we're gonna handle it." I sighed leaning my head against him.

"I guess. Can we leave.. I think I need to get home."

"Sure. But I have to show you something on the way, it won't take long. I promise."

"Okay." I said turning around wlaking to the car. Jared walked beside me humming my favorite song. I opened the door getting in and putting my seatbelt on. "How far is whatever it is?"

"Not very far." he said getting in and starting the car. I watched the trees go past my window as we drove for the next 45 minutes until we stopped at a huge house.

"What the heck?" I said glancing at him. He rolled his eyes and got out. He walked around opening my door.

"This was my Grandpa's house. He left it to me as a graduation gift. Pretty cool right?"

"YEAH!. But why are you telling me this?"

"Because. This is where I figured we could stay. It's big enough for all of us."