Status: Soo my top priority

There Goes My Life

Hello, Goodbye

"Kiley?" Jared asked waving his hand infront of my face. I sat on the edge of the bed dazed. I couldn't figure this out. I'm going to have a baby, and now my boyfriend wants to move into a dream house? This was a little much.

"Jared I... I just don't know. I mean.. My mom is NOT going to be okay with me moving out before Graduation. We both know that, and I mean, me having a baby is going to be hard for her to grasp as it is. I had a plan Jared and this whole thing wasn't supposed to happen yet.." I said completely monotoned. He sat beside me rubbing my back.

"Look Kiley. I don't think either of us were planning for a baby to come into our lives unexpectedly like this. We didn't sit down two months ago and talk about having a baby and getting a big house like this, but it's meant to be, why else would we be sitting here right now considering all this?" He said softly. He moved infront of me staring into my eyes. "Kiley, listen. No matter what, I am always here. It's been that way forever now and it's not changing. I want to take care of you and this baby for the rest of our lives." I felt my eyes start to water a bit. Jared was one to say what he felt and meant every word of it. "If you want i'll come with you to tell you mom. You tell her about the baby, i'll break the house news to her."

"Jared.. I won't have a choice. When I tell her i'm pregnant she'll go balistic and i'll have to live here. She's not pleasent when you disappoint her." I mummbled.

"Well, then let's get it over with." I nodded and we left the house. The drive back to my place was silent and heavy with emocion. I knew the second my mom found out about our baby she'd wanna lock me away and throw away the key. She was waiting on the front porch when we pulled into the drive way. By the look on her face she could tell something was wrong. I got out the car and JAred followed behind me. "Ms. Walker. Me and Kiley have somethings to tell you." he said as I went in and sat on the couch. I sat hands between my knees. Jared sat beside me and my mom across from me.

"Kiley, what is it darling?" she asked tilting her head.

"Mom.. I'm.. I'm uh.. Going to have a baby..." I whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" she said raising her voice. "How could you be having a baby Kiley Anne. You know better."

"Mom, I didn't plan on having a baby, it just happened. It's my fault I realize that, but I know I can be a good mom, and Jared will be a good dad." I said looking down at the floor. I couldn't bare to look at her. I knew she was angry, and she had every right to be.

"I'm not raising a baby Kiley so just what the hell do you plan on doing?" she said firmly.

"She's going to move in with me. WE both know you're going to kick her out. MY granddad gave me a house for graduation and that's where Kiley and I will be living. She's 18 so theres really nothing you can do to stop her." Jared said calmly. "So you can relax. We're only asking you for support. We're gonna need a lot of it now."

"Atleast you're planning. When can you be out Kiley?"

"Tomorrow at the latest. I can get my things together now if it makes you any happier." I said marching upstairs. Jared followed me.

"Kiley, wait up!" he called from the halfway down the stairs. "Where do you plan on staying?"

"I honestly have no idea, but i'll think of something." I said throwing my clothes into my suitcases. Jared took them into the hall way and they got full. "I'll find somewhere. Then tomorrow we can move in right?"

"Yes, or we can stay there tonight and move everything in tomorrow." he said hugging me. "I know this is hard babe, but it's better to get this stuff out of the way now then later on.." I just buried my head in his chest and cried. I hated when I disappointed the people I cared about. Especially my mom. Since my dad left she's been hard to please and i've worked my butt off trying.

"I don't care. Just get me outta here." I said between sobs. He nodded and we grabbed my things leaving in silence. No goodbyes, no hugs. Nothing. That was hard not wanting to turn around and see if she was second guessing it. But I didn't. I didn't look at the house I just stared straight ahead til I fell asleep.

-------------------------------Morning----------------------------------
I woke up in the big bed and Jared wasn't there. I found a note.

Kiley Anne,
I went to go start moving my things out of storage. I'll be home soon. I'm assuming you'll want breakfest so my mom came over. I told her, and she's excited to be a grammy. I love you and i'll see you soon.

Love always, Jared.

P.S. I put you clothes and stuff in the closet.


I smiled, he was probably the sweetest guy on this planet and I was lucky enough to be the one with him. I got up, brushed my teeth and went downstairs. His mom was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the news paper.

"Morning Mrs. D." I said happily.

"Oh goodness. Good morning Kiley. How are you feeling. Are you sick? Do you need anything? Do you --"

"No, no i'm fine. Thank you. So, he told you..?" I asked lightly.

"Oh yes ma'am. He's very excited to be a daddy. You must be scared out of your mind though." she said hugging me. "I'm here if you have any questions."

"Thanks Mrs. D. I appriciate it. Believe me. When's Jay coming home?"

"Oh, I have no idea, he left really early this morning so hopefully soon. I have to start you guys' graduation cake. And I ahve to start shopping for baby stuff. You can come with me if you want. I mean, you're going to need furnature and diapers and bibs and all sorts of furnature!" she said excitedly.

"Isn't to early for that shopping stuff?"

"Oh no no no Kiley. It's never to early. That baby will be here before we know it. WE have to start asap. Now, go get dressed if you coming sweet pea." she said smiling. I laughed and nodded. I went upstairs to the bedroom closet, and sure enough, Jared color coordinated everything and put it in place. I grabbed a summer dress and some flip-flops, quick simple and painless. I ran back down stairs and went with his mom to the baby stores all around. We went to this big baby store full of every little detail of what parents would be needing. We started with the crips and found a really gorgeous one. It looked more modern then the rest, but it was wooden looking. It was gorgeous. I loved it and obviously his mom did too. She bought it right then and there we got a few little other things too then went to the paint store. We had to find a nice, neutral color and settled on a green color with a frog boarder for the walls. Jared end up painting it anyway. We drove back home and saw Jareds' car. I looked at the clock.

"Holy moly, we've been out for five whole hours!" I said completely shocked.

"Time flies when you're enjoying yourself Ki." she gave me a hug and popped the trunk. Jared and I got all the stuff and she left.

"I see you enjoyed your trip with ma." he said laughing at all the stuff.

"So. A girl needs her shopping time." I said sarcastically. "Lets put this stuff inside."