Misguided Ghosts

Hayley just went through the worst break-up of her twenty years of life and, this time there was no way to run from it. After all, how do can you block out every single person who was in someway connected to your ex when he's somewhat part of your entire life? It's impossible. That is, unless you hole yourself up in your apartment with fifty notebooks and a brand new laptop. Well you see, that's exactly what Hayley's going to do.

Ryan was twenty-two, right on the verge of twenty-three when his band splits up and his boyfriend of four years breaks up with him. Well sure, starting a new band and getting a new girlfriend is great, the whole clean slate thing seems to work out well for a ton of other people, why not him? Because he's Ryan Ross, that's why. It seems even if his mind is ready to forget the past, his heart won't.

Warning:The rating is subject to change later on in the story...I'm just not sure about where I'm going with this right now.

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story that actually lives and breathes somewhere besides my imagination. If you've gotten to this page by googling yourself or someone that you personally know, please feel free to hit the back button at any time.