Gardian

Moon

Tamari looked Karami over then snorted. " Ill be back" Tamari mumbled and took off. Kamari watched her go then went back to her spot near the tree. Tamari flew fast, looking for Kira. She was only a black blur in the sky. It was a while before she spotted Kira. Tamari landed and stayed a little way away from her, just watching.

Kira was limply hanging off of a rock, it wasnt so high, it was flat and she was pointed to the moon. Even though it was day the full moon sat in the sky. It looked almost orange too. Tamari waited for a few minutes, Kira laid motionless.

Tamari pricked her ears and walked slowly toward her. Kira still did not move. Tamari kept walking and stepped on a twig. As soon as the twig snapped a growl was heard from the other side of the rock.

Adien with a bloody maw stepped out from behind the rock and starred Tamari down. Tamari of course thought the worst ' he killed her'. slowly stepping back Tamari tried to sneak away. Adien didnt let her.

" Where are you going? Huh?" Adien stepped forward, ready to leap after her. He was beaten and scared, but it looked like Kira had healed him some. Tamari shook her head and turned to leave. Adien brought up a thick mist to confused her. And it worked.

Tamari heard his stepped from all around her and began to panic. She finally stopped and stayed in one spot as Adien stepped into view, it was only his outline though. " Why are you here Tamari?" He asked, he seemed calmed...kinder. Tamari shook her head and backed away. He followed.

" Why don't you talk to anyone Tamari?" Adien asked again, his form still walking towards her. Tamari shook her head again, she jumped as she backed into the rock where Kiras body lie limp. Tamari looked up to her and took in a deep breath to howl.

Before she could Adien pounced on her. She squealed, he wasnt hurting her though, just keeping her still. She continued to cry out and Adien softly bit down on her muzzle. Tamari didnt struggle, she knew it was a senseless battle.

She looked up at him and tried to murmur something, he let go, clearly interested. Tears swelled in her eyes as she spoke softer then a whisper " Why did you kill Kira?" Adien cocked his head and laughed " I didnt kill her Tamari, shes not dead." He said getting off of her.

Tamari crawled away quickly, out of his reach. Adien let the mist go revealing the day and now a blood red moon. Tamari gazed at it with wonder and curiosity. Adien looked up at it too. " I'm protecting her Tamari, she could die in this state if anyone attacks her" Tamari looked up to Kira, her sent wasnt her own.

Adien looked back to the moon and saw it a bright blue smiling " Shes almost done, don't worry" he said as Kiras wings began to glow.