Gardian

Kamari

In the windiest part of the six packs a litter of one is born. The alphess of the wind pack has only given birth to one pup this time, thankfully. The alphess was attacked by a bear years ago and hasn't been able to produce many new pups over the years. Thus the wind pack is very small compared to the other five.

Though they are the smallest pack, they are one of the strongest. One of the main reasons was that they had the largest and easiest amount of game. Food was almost always plentiful for them and they were never hungry.

The alphess loved and nurtured her little pup. She thought long and hard for a name. Soon she came up with Kamari. Kamari was a beautiful and gorgeous name that meant summer breeze. ( It really doesn't this is just for the story) Kamari was welcomed into the pack with opened paws and hearts.

Kamari was grayish white wolf with darker legs. Her deep golden eyes struck awe into her pack mates minds. She was quick to learn, but liked to sit back and watch.

One day, Kamari's mother slunk back into the den frightened, her alpha followed to see what had upset her. He came back out with a murderous look in his eyes, he took some wolves with him and some stayed at the den. Kamari could already smell death in the wind.

Before long her father and a few less wolves came crashing to the den, he was badly beaten and so where the others. A sharp sent lay on him she never smelt before. Her father barked for every fea back into the den, as he did a huge grizzly burst threw the trees, bloodied and smelling of wolf blood. Kamari ran back with her mother shaken.

Soon she heard the bear fall to its death, and a few of her brothers too. She sunk out beyond the other feas in the den to see her fathers motionless body among the dead bear. Her eyes cried out as her body ran and her mind stopped. She was the first of all the pack to get to him, she nudged and nibbled on his ear to try and rouse him. Nothing worked. She sat on her haunches and howled her puppy howl into the breeze.

The pack joined her. Soon after they set to the task of burring there dead leaders body. Kamari wandered off by herself , sitting by a small stream she looked at herself and sided, placing a paw on her face, then waiting for the ripples to stop to see herself again.

She gasped as she saw a huge white brute behind her, she tried to leap away, but he grabbed her up and ran fast. Soon he came to a ledge overlooking a valley, at least fifty feet below. She howled and cryed and called for her family, she could hear them coming.

They didnt reach her quick enough, the white wolf tossed her over the edge and into death. Though that's what Kamari thought as the wind twisted and turned her in the sky. Just before she was about to hit the ground below she smelt her father, and lost consciousness.

When she woke she heard her family's voices, but in the distance, on top of the cliff and out of her reach. To return home she would have to travel through the mist pack and she wouldn't dare try that, that would be certain death.

She wandered around amisly for a few days until she found a stream and looked at herself, she gasped as she saw that a circle shaped scar enclosed her right eye, her dark legs had turned a bluish color, and two fluffy light blueish grey wings on her back, she gaped and looked herself over for a long time.

She finally sighed and found somewhere to sleep for the night, near a tree whose branches hung low, in the middle of the night she heard movement and awoke to see a male pup looking back to her.

((comments??? PLEASE)