Gardian

Wind, Fire and Lightning

Tokijen sighed and looked over to Tamari and smiled, she folded her ears back and stood behind Kamari. Kamari sighed and looked Tokijen down. He backed off and started away, his head low and his spirit lower. ' I don't belong here,' he thought to himself ' I don't belong anywhere, I don't know why, but I just don't'. Vash looked at him and called out for him to wait. Then he turned back to Kamari growling, " Whatcha do that for, he did nothing to you, or her" He said pointing his muzzle at Tamari as she bared her teeth.

Kamari sighed, " Tamari felt threatened, so I protected her." She said turning away. Vash snarled and jumped in front of her shaking his head. " To many times have you forced him away, and to many times Ive threatened and done nothing." He snapped his jaws as Kamari tried to proceed forward. She felt no need to defend herself though.

Vash took one step forward and a small but strong twister enclosed Kamari and Tamari. Vash snarled at her and spread his wings. " Your a worthless fighter! What happens if your winds leave you Kamari, huh? what then" Kamari snorted at him, " Wont happen" She said sitting down.

Vash spat and felt the burning rage inside of him. With out realizing he began to passe, and the paw with the flame marking began to heat up. Kamari watched in shock as his paw began to smoke. Tamari growled as Vash looked her over. Vash growled fiercely and the marking, and only that burst into flames.

He jumped as his powers where unleashed, he looked to Kamari with a evil grin and flicked his paw toward her. A small trail of flames shot at the twister but was rejected and tossed away. He stepped forward and did it again, harder. IT flames took to the twister for a split second then burnt out.

Vash grinned and he stood high on his hind legs and dropped himself down hard, sending a wave of flames at the two feas, this time Kamaris twister caught fire and the wind turned to fire, and was under Vashes control. He grinned as he got the hang of tossing the flames around.

Kamari finally yipped and flew out of the top of the flaming funnel, she stood ready to tear Vash apart, her winds tearing up the terrain. Vash let the flames die in the twister and turned her attention to her. Flames and winds clashed and made contact with he two wolves.

This went on for a short amount of time before they lunged at each others throat was when Tamari stepped in and sent a single bolt of lightning between them, separating them. Vash had a bloody grin on his face, he had bitten Kamari in the neck and his flames had singed some of her fur. Though he was also in bad shape, winds cut into him like razors, he was cut up and bleeding in some palaces. His flames hadn't gone out though, and he didnt mind them, they didnt burn.

He snorted at Kamari and looked Tamari over then left first cocky and proud then running after Tokijen. Kamari sighed and collapsed, Vash had been right, in a full on contact battle she would surely lose. Maybe Tamari had known that. She looked up to Kira and Adien looking them over. Adien looked to Kira and she nodded, then ran after the boys as Adien handled things with the girls.