Who Knew

Armageddon

Piper took a shower and changed into some fresh clothes. She put some gel in her long blond hair and allowed it to take it's natural path. She placed a light dusting of make-up on her face to cover up any flaws, and then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. She didn't know how long it would be before Jacob returned, but she figured when he did come back, he would probably be hungry.

She began fixing roast beef, mashed potato's, steamed vegetables, and rolls. She was in the middle of preparing the meal when a knocking came on the door. She yelled for whoever it was to come in, already knowing it was Jacob. She bit down on her lip and poured the mashed potato's into a big bowl as she head foot steps behind her.

"You're cooking."

She turned around and smiled, "I figured you might be hungry, and Paul will probably be hungry when he gets home as well."

He smirked, and then walked over to her and placed his arms around her. She giggled, and he pulled her so close their bodies were basically molded together. After a few minutes of being close to him, she pulled away and finished the rest of the meal. Jacob watched her from the chair across the room. Once the meal was finished, she made him a large plate and then sat it down on the table in front of him. She made herself a plate also, only hers wasn't one third the size of Jacob's.

"This is good, babe." Jacob said, chewing the meat.

She just smiled, and placed a fork full of vegetables in her mouth. She was glad Jacob liked her cooking. She didn't know why, but since she had officially got together with him, she felt the need to take care of him. She knew he had duties and responsibilities with the pack and reservation. Piper wanted to make things easier on him.

After they ate, she washed up the dishes, and placed the food in the stove for Paul. "Why don't you go pick out a movie for us to watch while I finish cleaning up?" She offered.

Jacob nodded his head and moved his way into the living room where her DVD collection was. She made sure everything was spotless in the kitchen before venturing into the living room. Jacob was sitting on the couch with a DVD in his hand. She walked over and looked down at the cover, grinning when she noticed it was one of my favorite movies.

"You like Armageddon?" She questioned.

He nodded in return, "Put it in. I'll go get us a blanket, and turn the lights off." She said, rushing up the stairs to grab a blanket. It wasn't very cold downstairs, but she didn't want to take a chance of being uncomfortable. She was the type of person who couldn't stand winter. After grabbing the blanket, she came back down the stairs and turned off the lights. She sunk down in the couch beside Jacob, and cuddled close to him. He sighed, and then wrapped his arms around her.

"I could have done without the blanket, I suppose. I forgot my boyfriends practically a heater."

He chuckled, but pulled the thin blanket up over them anyways. He kissed the crown of her head, and then tried to focus on the movie but was finding that task very difficult. He licked over his lips and breathed in deeply. He had never had impure thoughts about Piper until that moment. Her body was so close to his, and he couldn't help but to think about her in the way Paul had basically warned him not to.

"You okay?"

"Fine." He replied a little bit too fast.

She looked up at him and smiled, and then leaned forward and pressed her soft lips against his. He tried to resist the urge to deepen the kiss, knowing that if he actually went over that barrier, then he might not come back. He didn't have time to think though, she caught him off guard and deepened the kiss herself. He groaned into it, and Piper then began shifting her weight. She was soon, crawling over top of him, and basically straddling his body with her own.

"I. . . think. . ." Jacob stuttered. He wanted desperately to tell her that they shouldn't be doing this. Especially in the living room of the house where her brother could walk in at any moment, but he couldn't bring himself to stop her.

"What Jake?" She asked breathless, moving her mouth away from his and trailing it down to his neck.

He swallowed hard, never seeing this side of her. He liked it a lot, but he didn't know if it was the right time or place. He didn't have to stop her though, the opening of the front door did that. She looked up, and then jumped off his lap quickly, as the light came on.

"What are you two doing?" Paul asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Just watching the movie." Piper said innocently.

Jacob swallowed hard, and then pulled the blanket over his lap, hoping to hide his arousal from his fellow pack member. He was already screwed when he phased. Jacob wouldn't be able to stop thinking about this moment, and Paul would witness it first hand.

"Did you cook?"

"It's in the stove." Piper said.

Paul darted off into the kitchen. He either didn't know what was going on, or he didn't want to bring it up. Jacob didn't really care which it was, he was just glad.

"That was a close call." She laughed.

"So not funny." Jacob said, looking at Piper.

She giggled, and then leaned over and pressed her lips against his cheek, and then slowly made her way over to his ear lobe. She nibbled lightly, "Next time we'll just watch a movie in my room." She whispered.

He breathed in deeply and smiled at his girlfriend. She defiantly had the upper hand in this relationship.

"Do you have to patrol tonight?" She asked.

Jacob nodded his head, and she pouted in return. He frowned, and then leaned over and kissed her softly on the forehead, "I'm actually glad about patrolling to be honest."

She frowned, "Why?"

"Because I know if I'm out there then nothing is going to harm you."

She smiled, and then kissed him softly on the lips. The kiss was soon interrupted by Paul coming into the living room with a plate full of food, and squeezing his way between the two of them. Piper shook her head at her brother, and he laughed.

"Oh come on, Pip. You gotta share Jake with me." He joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image