Who Knew

Bed Talk

Piper yawned as she walked through the front door, though there was no way she planned on going to sleep. She glanced over at the clock and it was nearing two in the morning. She frowned, as she turned around and looked at Jacob. She knew he was probably super tired after the battle, and everything else that was going on.

"You tired?" She asked.

He nodded his head. And she smiled as she walked over to him and took him by the hand. She lead him up to her bedroom. "Then let's go to bed." She said, walking over and pulled the covers back. She was all for staying up until she saw how tired he was.

Jacob wanted to spend time with her. But he knew he couldn't possibly keep his eyes open much longer. He licked over his lips and ripped the t-shirt from his body. Piper disappeared to go change into something more comfortable and he walked over and laid down on her bed. He knew he'd be sleeping good with her by his side tonight.

She came back into the room and he looked over. She was wearing a small tank top, and a pair of boxer sleeping shorts. She looked stunning, and he wished he had the durability to stay up and spend some time with her. She giggled as she crawled in bed beside him and cuddled up to his chest.

"Get some rest baby, you look so tired."

"I love you."

"Love you too, Jake."

She curled up and listened to his heart beat as she fell asleep.

Paul pounded on his sister's door the next morning. He knew Jacob had stayed over the night before, and he just wanted to let him know that they found no scents of other vampires, and that he needed to be ready to patrol tonight at eight.

Piper's eyes fluttered open and she yawned as she made her way over to the door. By the time she reached the door, Jacob was awake as well, and sitting up in her bed. She opened the door and Paul was standing there, looking worn down and exhausted.

"We didn't catch any scents, Jake. You're on duty tonight at eight PM. I'm going to bed." Paul said, before retreating down the hallway to his bed room.

Piper turned around and walked back over to the bed and climbed inside with a small smile on her lips. Jacob grinned, as he pulled her in his arms and placed a soft kiss upon her forehead.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"A little after ten in the morning." She replied, looking over at her clock.

"Ugh. Can you believe summer is almost over?"

"What?" She asked, raising up off the bed.

"We only have about three weeks left before we go back to school."

"Jacob, you can't be serious."

"I am serious." He laughed, "Aren't you keeping up with things?"

She shook her head, and then starred over at the calender. She hadn't been keeping up with anything. Her days were filled with Jacob. She didn't really need to keep track of time as long as she had him.

"We have the bonfire this weekend."

"I can't wait." She said, leaning up and pressing her lips against his.

He grinned and then smiled down at her, "I can't wait either. All of the imprints are going to be there. I promise Bella won't be there."

Piper laughed, "I don't mind if Bella comes."

"You don't?"

"She's alright."

"What makes you say that? I didn't think you liked her."

"She was just looking out for you, Jacob."

"She was?"

She nodded her head, and leaned up and pressed her mouth against his yet again. He kissed back, sticking his tongue through the parting in her lips and exploring her mouth. She moaned softly into the kiss, and Jacob pulled away before he took it to a level they weren't prepared for.

"I should really go and help Billy some today."

"And you have to patrol tonight."

"But maybe tomorrow we can spend some time together down by the beach. I know the summer has flew by for us. I just want to spend some quality time before we go back to school."

"I'm dreading that." She pouted.

"Don't be. It'll be fun. You have a lot of new friends."

She smiled, and then realized that he was right. She did have a lot of new friends. But she also didn't have Ireland there to stand behind. Ireland had always been the mouthy leader of her group, and now she really didn't have a group anymore. She also had to deal with most of her peers believing the rumor Ireland had created about her. School was going to be very interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Kind of Fillerish. ;\