Who Knew

Tears

Piper groaned as she looked through her closet for an outfit. Tomorrow was the first day of her junior year, and she sadly wasn't looking forward to it. She still hadn't got her period, nor taken the test. She had promised Jacob she would take it tonight when he came over for dinner. Part of her just knew she was pregnant, while another part kept screaming that she wasn't. She wasn't the type of girl who would get pregnant at sixteen, or at least she had thought she wasn't.

She pulled the chicken from the stove and allowed the sweet scent to hit her nostrils. She grinned, knowing if it tasted half as good as it smelled then it would be a hit with both Paul and Jacob. She began mashing the potatoes, as there came a knocking on the door. She knew it was Jacob since Paul was patrolling this evening. She yelled for him to come in as she continued to mash away. He walked in and smiled as he saw his girlfriend slaving over the stove.

"Something smells delicious." He complimented walking over and kissing her softly on the cheek.

She smiled at him and then finished everything up before setting the table. Jacob got them something to drink and then he and Piper began eating. He knew he only had a limited time with her tonight. She needed her sleep for school in the morning, and Paul would also be home by midnight so he could catch some sleep before school.

The two of them discussed many topics over dinner. Jacob noticed that Piper had seemed kind of distant and out of it since they had sex. He knew why though. There was a possibility she was pregnant, which was not something she wanted. He sighed. He really didn't mind if she was or wasn't. Either way, he planned on being there for her. If she was pregnant, then he would just work that much harder at school, and also get a part time job to make sure his child and Piper had everything they could ever want.

Once they finished up dinner, Piper began washing the dishes. Jacob watched as she did most of that in silence. He sighed as he walked over and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He knew that now was the time they needed to find out if she was pregnant or not. Now was the time to either seize the worrying, or start the new worrying.

"You need to take the test, baby." He whispered.

She turned around and looked up into his coffee colored eyes. She wanted so badly to just rewind to a couple of weeks ago and make things go differently. She loved Jacob, but having a baby with Jacob was not something she was ready for.

She sighed, "What if I'm pregnant?" She whispered.

"Then I'll take care of you and our baby, okay?" He promised.

She sighed, "I'm only sixteen."

"I know, but if you're pregnant then we can't do anything about it. We'll make things work out to the best of our abilities, okay? We're meant for each other Piper. We're going to be together forever. If you're meant to be pregnant right now, then it will happen. If you're not, then it won't happen."

She smiled, and nodded her head as she leaned up and pecked him on the lips, "I'll be right back then."

She walked up the stairs and into her room. She walked over to the drawer that held the small pregnancy box and grabbed it. She slowly made her way over to the bathroom. From there, she tore down her jeans and panties and sat on the toilet. She tore the box open and pulled the stick out. At first she thought she wasn't going to be able to urinate. It seemed like she was just too scared to see the result. But then she thought about the words Jacob had told her only minutes ago.

Once her business had been done on the stick. She placed it upon the counter, and tapped her feet against the ground as she waited for the results. It was going to be the longest three minutes of her life.

Jacob starred up at the clock. How long did a pregnancy test take? She had been gone for twenty minutes. He decided that he needed to go and check on her. He walked up the stairs and as soon as he stepped on the second floor of the house he could hear the sobs. He knew instantly what it meant as he walked down to the bathroom door. He pushed it open, and thankfully she hadn't locked it. Piper was sitting in the corner of the room with her legs pulled up to her chest. She was full blown crying.

He hurried over to her and leaned down. He pulled her into his arms and allowed her to sob into his chest. He didn't know what to say to her. He saw the stick sitting on the sink, but he didn't need to look at it to see the answer. She wouldn't be this hysterical if she wasn't pregnant.

"Baby, it's going to be okay." He murmured, hoping to sooth her.

"I'm. . . I'm. . . I'm pregnant." She mumbled, into his chest.

He ran his finger tips over the spine of her back hoping to calm her down, "It's fine baby. We'll figure things out, okay?"

"Jac-Jacob, I'm. . . We're going to have a baby."

He kissed her softly on the crown of her head and allowed her to sob on him for awhile. He knew she needed to get this out. He felt awful for putting her through this. If only he had been more responsible. But how would he have known the condom would break?

"What are we going to do?" She whispered.

"I promise, we will figure this out. It's not the end of the world, Piper."

She starred up into his dark brown eyes and had hope. She smiled slightly and nodded her head. A baby was definitely not something she had expected to have, but now she would just deal with it. She sighed. It was going to be one hell of a junior year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Okay, I made a mistake and told you guys it ended on 60, when it ends on 50. I read what chapter the Joker ended on. Sorry guys.

Remember, let me know who you want me to write the next twilight story about.

Between comments and messaging.

I'm seeing a lot of Jasper, some Edward, some Paul and other wolves. So please let me know :D