Who Knew

Breakfast

A month passed and not much of anything changed. Piper and Jacob had their first appointment, and everything with the baby was fine. She was now nearly nine weeks pregnant, and finally a small bump was starting to poke out between her hips. Haylie and Leah's relationship had grown, and everyone on the reservation were thrilled with the two of them, especially Leah's change in personality. She was no longer cold and bitter, she was now full of life and love.. School had been going amazing. Piper never knew that it could be so fun to attend school. With the pack and imprints as friends, she always had someone to interact with.

Piper ran a hand through her hair as she looked into the mirror. She smiled at her reflection. During the last month, she had grown up a lot. She had come to the terms with the fact that she would be a mother at a young age, however she wasn't about to let that stop her.

She grabbed her pair of jeans from the bed and slipped them up on her. She managed to button them but noticed with the small bump she had recently started to get that they fit a lot tighter. The doctors told her that she might end up showing before normal people because she was so thin already. She didn't mind showing, most of the reservation already knew about her being pregnant due to Billy unable to keep his mouth shut.

She walked down the stairs and saw Paul and Kathy cuddled up on the couch. She smiled at them and then grabbed a light jacket.

"Heading over to Jacob's already?"

"Yeah, I figured he's probably not awake yet. I'm going to fix some breakfast for him and Billy."

"Oh, okay. I'll see you later." Paul stated.

She smiled as she walked out into the fresh air, and began walking to Jacob's house. It was Saturday morning, and a beautiful one at that. She enjoyed the scenery as she walked to the Black's residence. She didn't even knock when she arrived, she went straight inside. Billy had told her she was welcomed anytime, and she really didn't want to bother waking them up before breakfast was ready.

She found everything she needed in the kitchen to prepare a big meal for the two of them. Not too long after she began cooking she could hear someone coughing, and then she heard Billy enter the living room in his wheel chair. She smiled over at him.

"I love Saturday mornings." Billy laughed, "How's baby Black doing?"

"Baby Black is doing good. I think I may have to shop for some pants soon. Mine are already getting tight." Piper explained, while flipping the sausage.

"It's because you were a twig to begin with." Billy laughed, "Jacob weighed a good eight pounds when he was born, I'm betting baby Black won't be any different."

"Oh God, I hope the baby is different. Do you think we're ready for another Jacob?" She laughed.

Jacob came into the living room rubbing his eyes. He had a night shift patrolling, but he couldn't sleep hearing the voice of an angel. He smiled, as he watched his father interact with his pregnant girlfriend. She was finally starting to show, and it made him proud to see her stomach finally becoming round with his child. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Something smells good." He said, allowing his hands to travel over her small bump.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Mm, for two hours. Yeah."

"You can go back to sleep after you eat."

"Can't. We have a meeting with the Cullen's. We're actually going to their house this time. You wanna go with me?" Jacob asked.

"You want me to go with you to the blood suckers house?"

"Might as well. Emily is going with Sam. Jared's bringing Kim. Esme, the mother one is cooking while we all talk about what's coming up." Jacob said.

"Something is coming up?"

"I believe she's coming back, but don't you dare start worrying. I'm serious, if you start worrying I will be mad."

Piper nodded her head, and Jacob went off to help his father with something. She chewed on her bottom lip as she thought about what he had just informed her of. She knew who he was talking about when he referred to 'her'. They were talking about the female blood sucker who planned on making another attack.

She tried not to worry, but couldn't help it. Just the thought of evil vampires coming near Jacob or anyone else in the pack worried her. She had grown to love everyone. They were her family, and she didn't like it when people messed with her family.

She served the food and sat down at the table with them and enjoyed breakfast herself. She didn't eat nearly as much as them, but she ate more than she used to.

"When you find out what the news is about the lead vampire, let me know." Billy said.

"We will dad. I guess we should be going."

About an hour later the six of them were standing outside the Cullen residence. Piper had a creepy feeling take over her as she looked up at the house which was pretty much see through. Jacob sensed how uncomfortable she was and wrapped his arm around her as Sam began to approach the house. She watched as Sam rang the door bell. Soon the doctor of the family opened the door and allowed them to walk inside.

"I figured we could all talk in the living room, and then Esme will prepare some dinner."

Piper sat down between Sam and Jacob on the couch. With the two of them so close to her she felt very safe, but she still didn't like the idea of being in a house with vampires. But she knew Jacob wouldn't have invited her if this was dangerous.

Soon the other Cullen's, along with Bella came into the living room. Jacob clutched onto Piper's hand as the dark short haired girl took a seat in front of them and opened her mouth to speak. Piper had a feeling that she wasn't going to like what the girl had to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image