Who Knew

Meeting With The Cullens

Alice looked at the group in front of her and smiled. She was happy the wolves had offered to help them out with the problem. She didn't like the news she was about to reveal to the wolves, but she knew she needed to tell them now.

"I had a vision of Victoria returning."

"That's the leader, correct?" Sam asked.

"Yes-- She's been doing well at blocking my visions for the past couple of months. Though I had a clear vision of her this morning, I'm assuming her shield or whatever she was using to block me has disappeared for the time being. Apparently she's had a human lurking around in both La Push and Forks."

"A human?" Jared asked confused.

"Yes. I've never saw her before. She has long black hair and bright blue eyes. She stands about five six. In my vision, I saw her talking to Victoria. She spoke about the wolves being tight knit, and the golden eyed vampires also being tight knit. The human told her she would need bait for distraction." Alice explained.

"What sort of bait?" Jacob asked.

"I'm not sure. The vision disappeared then, and when it returned Victoria mentioned that they would be leaving Seattle and traveling this way in two days."

"We're not sure what the distraction may be, but we all need to be on the look out for anything that looks out of the ordinary. This young girl may be part of Victoria's plan."

"How can she stand to be around a human? Or better yet, why is the human helping a vampire?"

"I believe the human is wanting Victoria to change her, and the only way she'll agree is if she helps."

"Stupid people." Emmett said from the corner of the room.

Piper tried to not listen to everything that was going on around her. She had heard enough. The female vampire was coming back, and she was going to need bait. Piper just hoped that she didn't harm anyone around her. She just wanted everyone to be safe so she could go on with her life being happy.

"So, we have two days to prepare?"

"Yes." Alice said.

"I think we need to spend more time in the clearing preparing." Carlisle stated, "I'm sure she's coming with more vampires this time. I've asked some of my friends from Alaska to come and join us."

"We'll need to meet those vampires and become familiar with their scent." Sam said.

"We understand." Alice said.

The guys decided that dinner wasn't worth staying for. They needed to inform the rest of the pack about what was going on. They also needed to inform the elders, and ask around to see if the girl had been seen around the reservation.

"I'm going to go talk to Billy about things." Jacob said.

"I could tell Paul." Piper offered.

"Okay, everyone meet at my house in three hours, okay?" Sam said.

Everyone agreed. Jacob hugged Piper tight and dropped her off at her house. She slowly walked inside and found her brother in front of the television screaming about some basketball game. She swallowed hard.

"The vampire is coming back."

"What?" Paul snapped, looking at her.

"She's coming back. Two days. She's had some girl in both La Push and Forks spying on everyone."

"What the hell! What does this girl look like?"

"I just know she has long dark hair and blue eyes."

"Is she tall or short?"

"I'm not sure, about five six I think."

"Shit. She's the new girl Collin and Brady kept talking about."

"The new girl?"

"She befriended Jessie Ray and some of the other imprints about a week ago. She's been hanging around with some of the younger wolves. I knew something wasn't right about her."

"We need to tell Sam!"

"Let's go!" Paul said, pulling his sister out of the house.

Piper and Paul were at Sam's in less than ten minutes. Paul quickly explained what he had just told Piper to Sam.

"Her name is Carissa." Emily stated, "She came over with Jessie Ray, Lexi, and Sammy the other night. She stayed for awhile while you were on on patrol." She informed Sam, "She asked us a lot of questions about everyone. We had no clue."

Sam couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't believe the enemy had been so close. He knew they needed to be extra cautioned over the next couple of days. He didn't want to take any chance of anyone around him becoming bait.

The entire pack soon arrived and Sam explained everything to them, and how the there was a possibility that the enemy knew more than they wanted them to know.

"We need to make sure the imprints are safe at all costs." Quil said.

Everyone agreed, and that turned into the number one priority. Keeping all imprints safe no matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I've got to say I was extremely impressed by the story comments, comments, and messages I received with votes for the next story. Jasper and Paul each had way over thirty, and I think Jasper only won by one vote-- HOWEVER. Since there was such a positive response, I've decided to do both stories. I'll probably try to have them both out when Who Know (ends on chapter 50) ends. If I can't have them both out, then Jasper will come out when it ends, and probably a week later Paul will be out. Thank you to everyone who voted. :)