Who Knew

Our Home

Piper placed the cap on her head and laughed. She looked ridiculous in the over sized gown, but she would wear it proud. She walked down the stairs and laughed when she saw Jacob bouncing their daughter on his lap. He wouldn't be joining her on graduation today. He had worked hard, and took extra classes and ended up graduating six months earlier. He smiled over at her, "You look great baby."

Piper rolled her eyes playfully as she walked over and leaned down and pressed her lips against his forehead, and then moved to the gorgeous little girl's. She was a little over a year old now. She looked nothing like Piper. She was Jacob from head to toe.

"You ready, Pip?" Her mother called from the door way.

She grinned towards her mom and nodded as she grabbed her daughter from Jacob and placed her on her hip. Jacob chuckled, as he walked out behind them.

They soon arrived to the beach, where the graduation was being held. Piper couldn't believe she was a mother, and now officially graduated from high school. She was already signed up for classes at the community college in Forks. Life was going perfect for her.

She smothered her daughter in kisses and handed her off to Jacob as she took a seat beside Quil, and Embry. The two of them would also be graduating with her today. She waited patiently for them to call her name and then walked up and accepted her certificate. She smiled for pictures, and then went to greet her family.

"Mommy graddd-wate!" Haylie cackled out.

Piper giggled as she leaned over and kissed her daughter softly on the cheek.

"We've got a graduation party to attend." Jacob said with a smile.

Piper smiled, "Then let's get going."

Before long they were all crowded around Billy Black's house. A lot of people were there, congratulating everyone who graduated and just enjoying the time they all got to spend together. Piper stripped of her gown and hat, and sighed as she looked around and inspected everything. Everyone she loved was gathered around enjoying each others company.

"Who knew we'd be here one day." She heard someone whisper, as arms snaked around her.

She giggled as she leaned back into Jacob. He kissed her on the crown of her head.

"You know I love you, right?"

"Of course."

"Then you wouldn't mind taking a walk with me." Jacob asked.

"What about Hayhay?"

"Leah's got her right now."

Piper nodded, and the two of them began to walk away hand in hand. She noticed they weren't walking towards the beach like most of the time they took walks. Instead he was taking her towards some of the houses.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Jacob smirked as he reached the Clearwater's house.

"Why are we at the Clearwater's house? They haven't lived here in months."

Sue had ended up moving in with Charlie Swan, and Seth went to live with her. Leah had began renting an apartment not too far from La Push. She didn't want to live in the house. She said it held too many memories of her father.

"Because, it's not the Clearwater's house anymore."

"I don't understand."

Jacob chuckled, and took her by the hand as he pulled her into the house. She looked around and noticed some work had been done on the house recently. She gasped when she saw a family portrait of her, Jacob, and baby Haylie sitting above the couch in the living room.

"Why is there a picture. . ." She asked, turning around to face him. She couldn't even ask her question though because of being so shocked by what she saw in front of her.

Jacob was down on one knee, with a ring box in his hand, inside the box was a small diamond.

"Will you marry me?"

She couldn't even form any words. She just nodded her head, and hugged him as he stood up, and placed the ring on her finger. She kissed his mouth, and looked around the house. She couldn't believe he had asked her to marry him, and basically found them a home to share.

"How did you afford the house?"

"I had some money from my moms accident. I got it once I turned eighteen, and then with the money I've been saving at the garage. Plus, Sue gave me a good price."

"This is real. . . this is ours?" She asked.

"This is real, Pip. This is our home." He said planting a kiss on her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

Thank you so much to everyone for all the banners, messages, comments!

But I'm posting my Jasper story today. It's titled My Soldier
http://stories.mibba.com/read/218092/My-Solider/

Paul will be out later this week. I still haven't thought of a title. :)
Image