Letters From Jack

Plastic Wrappers

Some sexual content below.

A week passed and Zoey found herself settling back into her old routine quite easily. She phoned her agent and let her know he moved. He was kind of upset that she moved back home before she actually got together with Bruce Wayne. He eventually stopped pestering her about it, and set her up with a few photographers back home. Zoey was doing anything and everything to take her mind off Jack. She even considered getting a part time job to use up a few more hours of her life.

"What are you doing today, Zoe?" Her mother asked.

Zoey removed herself from the treadmill and then gulped back some contents of her water bottle, "I planned on going out to dinner with Kristen."

"Oh, well I'm sure you two will have fun." Claire said.

"Did you want something?" Zoey asked, wanting to know why her mother came into the work out room to begin with.

Claire sighed, and then took a seat on a bench in the corner of the room. "I was just wondering if you wanted to talk about Gotham. Something happened there, Zoe. I know you way too good. Do you want to talk about what happened?"

Zoey shook her head, "Nothing happened, Mom. I just missed home. I wasn't working much, and it was actually pretty boring." She said, hoping her mother believed her lie. Nothing about Gotham had been boring.

Claire nodded her head, and then placed a kiss on Zoey's head, "I just worry about you sometimes. I love you sweet heart."

"Love you too, Mom." Zoey mumbled, beginning her workout again.

After walking on the treadmill for another hour, she then decided to go and prepare herself for her night with her friend. Kristen was a buddy from high school who had recently come back to town after graduating from college. She had landed a job at the local elementary school, and Zoey was hoping to see a lot more of her friend.

The Joker smirked as he watched the news report. They were talking about the accident that he had been responsible for. Poor Rachel Dawes losing her life, and Harvey Dent losing half his face. The Joker had ended up staying a night in Arkham over the matter, but Reaper and Midnight got him out of the padded cell rather quickly.

He stroked over his chin as he thought about what else he could do to the city. In the past week he had blown up a hospital, a bank, and took the lives of at least a dozen cops. The batman was trying his best to find him, but he was coming up empty handed.

He twirled the knife blade into the wood of the table with a grin on his painted face.

"Boss?"

He looked up and saw Midnight standing there in a pair of black leather pants, and a revealing top. He licked over his lips, seeing the outline of her perfectly muscled body.

"Yes?"

"Will we be going out tonight?" She asked, a wicked smile displaying across his face.

"No." He said, looking at her cleavage, which was basically popping out of her top. He didn't know why he was starring at her like this. He never had before. She must have noticed how he was looking at her and grinned widely. She slowly swayed her hips over until she was standing only a few feet away from him.

He grinned towards her, and then grabbed her by the hand, and pulled her over to him. He pushed her down on his lap, and he stroked his hand over her cheek. She looked down at him with lust in her eyes.

"How about we go upstairs and fuck?" He asked bluntly.

She smirked, "What took you so long to ask?" She purred against his ear, as she got up and grabbed him by the hand and pulled him up the stairs. In just a matter of minutes they were inside his room, and she was quickly stripping him of all clothing. They were both naked in just a matter of minutes, and she took it on herself to pleasure him with her mouth.. He pushed her head off of him, and then walked over to the bed and laid back on it.

He glared at her as she picked up something from the floor, and then crawled over to him. He watched as she ripped the plastic of a condom wrapper, and then placed it over his manhood. She then hovered over his frame, and lowered herself down on him without any warning. He couldn't focus on the pleasure she was clearly trying to give him. All he could focus on was the wrapper which had been tossed to the floor. He then thought about Zoey, and groaned out when he realized they hadn't used protection.

"I like it when you groan." She moaned, moving her hips against his even harder.

He didn't move, or even make a sound. He knew she was on top of him, giving it her all, but he felt nothing. He was completely numb. He couldn't believe he had even dropped to this level. He allowed her to finish, and then she looked down at him.

"Are you close?" She purred into his ear.

He shook his head, "Just get off." He mumbled, pushing her up off him.

She frowned, and then collected her clothing and left the room. Midnight knew him good, and knew he didn't like it when people hovered around him. He laid there starring down at the plastic wrapper.

What were the odds of her actually getting pregnant from one time?

She hadn't mentioned using protection. . . could she had been on the pill?

So many different thoughts now raced through his mind. Zoey couldn't be pregnant. She just couldn't be. They had broke up to avoid that. He had left to make sure that was never a possibility, and now there was a very good possibility that his worse nightmare was coming true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image