Status: Active

Girl I Know

They want me to *** you dude?

I did a double take and I saw it. Michelle fucking DiBenedetto holding hands with this other guy. They were laughing and smiling at each other and she reached up and kissed him.
Hell fucking no! I felt anger burn inside of me and I smacked Val’s arm.

“Val!” I said harshly and she turned around looking at me confused. I pointed in her sister’s direction and her eyes went wide as hell. I could see the anger build up inside of her.

“That fucking whore ill kill her myself!” I growled pretty loudly seeing as people were staring at me. Val pulled me over to one of the tables and we sat down.

“Okay M, chill we cant just cause a scene. I can’t even imagine how mad you must be right now, but she is still my sister. She’s a fucking cheating whore, but she’s still my sister.” Val mumbled I think mostly to herself. I just glared the fuck out of Michelle as she shared the same emotions she was supposed to for Brian with another guy.

She doesn’t even know how good she’s got it, and she just throws it away.

“Do you think we should tell him?” She asked me and I nodded furiously.

“Yeah! He deserves to know. I’d rather him hear it now than have him make a huge mistake later.

“Goddamn it! I was having such a good day!” Val pouted at me and I laughed a little.

“Me too! I’m not even hungry anymore! No offense but I already hated her. Now I have a legit reason.”

“Lets go to the spa downstairs and just forget about her for now and have girl time.” Val smiled reassuringly. She’s seriously the best; I wouldn’t know what to do without her.

“Okay.” I mumbled quickly glancing in the direction where Michelle once was.
We walked down the stairs and into the salon. I just hope Val’s suggestion would work…

---
We walked back into my house with a shitload of bags. Matt instantly went to carry Val’s bags. I looked at Zacky.

“Well?” I asked irritated struggling with all of the bags.

“What? You’re not my girlfriend!” He whined.

“I’m your little sister asshole, please help me Zacky?” I whined back and he groaned and helped me. Val decided to dye her hair red, and I got purple streaks to go with my silver ones. I got my hair layered a bit too.

“Ohh M I love your hair!” Jimmy said touching it up and stuff. I swatted his hands away and he looked hurt.

“I still love you buddy.” I said giving him a thumbs up. He smiled, clapped then skipped away.

“Val I cant call you blondie anymore!” Brian said laughing coming from the kitchen with a beer in hand. Did they drink anything besides that?

When I saw him, my heart sped up. He looked especially good today. I don’t know why it was the simplest thing; all he wore were black jeans and a button up shirt…with nothing underneath. He didn’t realize the effect he had on me, sometimes I didn’t either. There was already a nervous place for me around Brian. I was even more nervous now that we kissed while he was drunk and then slept in the same bed. I hope to god he didn’t remember…

“Hey Bri!” I chirped smiling at him and waving excitedly. I could get over the nerves for now I guess. I didn’t feel any different than normal besides that biting in the back of my mind. Michelle’s face attached to that other guys burned in my memory and infuriated me every time I thought about it. I skipped up to him and hugged him. He smelled like Axe, cigarettes and Brian. I loved it.

“Hey M, extra chipper are we today?” He said smiling and my heart skipped a beat.

“Of course!” I beamed up at him. His phone vibrated in his pocket and he pulled it out. I walked over and sat down on my brother.

“Hello O brother of mine.” I said pinching his chubby cheeks and he smacked me.

“Hello O devil spawn of mine.” He said casually then looked at me with a devious smirk. I just shoved his shoulder and leaned back.

“What have you guys been doing while Val-gal and I were gone? I glanced over at Val making sure she heard me and she flipped me off.

“Porn.” He said and I got creeped out.
“Ew Zacky that’s so gross.” I said making an icky face at him.

“Yeah it’s just so gross. It’s soo fuckin nasty…so dirty, oh god Brian!” He began in a really sexual way throwing his head back and moaning loud. I jumped off of him and watched as he laughed his ass off at mine and Brian’s reaction.

“Dude what the fuck?!No!” Brian said disgusted, but laughing either way.

“What? I thought there was an us Bri? Because of what we do together…” Zacky said trying to seduce Brian, biting his lip and trailing one finger down Brian’s chest. Brian jumped up and away from Zacky who started laughing uncontrollably, with Jimmy who was cracking up from way before.

“That was so disgusting. And to think, half of the teen girl populations in the country want you two to just fuck already. That’s just no…” I said to the two. Zacky snickered.

“They want me to fuck you dude?” He started laughing even more.

“I’m going to have to keep my pants on around you…” Brian narrowed his eyes at Zacky.

“OH SO THEY WERENT ON IN THE FIRST PLACE!?” Val yelled pointing at the two and the whole room burst into laughter. Including Bri and Zack.

“We’re just fuckin you guys. We’re all friends!” I said jumping and stretching out over Brian, Zacky and half of Val.

“Friends who need to get off…” Zacky mumbled poking me.

“I’m not just your friend Zacky. I’m your best fucking friend on the planet!” I said hugging him cutely.

“Aww Zacky your sister is so adorable!” Val cooed.

“Not when she’s burning your guitar…” He glared at me. I smiled sheepishly, that was an accident. I was told not to play with matches and I did anyway because I thought I was such a badass. And I dropped one into the hole in Zacky’s acoustic and I couldn’t get it out. He still wouldn’t let that go, I was 10!

“Zacky it was an accident! I’m fuckin sorry! Jeez…” I mumbled crossing my arms. When I did I realized I had some serious goose bumps. I needed a sweater. I skipped to the stairs I stopped on the stairs, but I just look at the picture in the hallway. It was a picture of me Zacky and Brian. We all had our arms around each other and we had such happy looks on our faces. I had a red nose with a stud shoved through it; Brian loves to tell that story. I walked the rest of the way up went into my room. I rummaged around for a clean sweater before I gave up.
Whenever it was Zacky’s turn to do laundry it always took him fucking five years!
“Damn it, I can’t even have a sweater cause of your ass...” I mumbled to myself about Zacky before I walked across the hall to Brian’s room.
I stole one of his black hoodies with the silver design on it. I put it on and his smell immediately flooded my nose. I sighed with content as it smelled like Axe, Marlboros and just Brian.

I lingered in his room for a while. Wow I seemed like a serious stalker but I couldn’t help but get thinking. How could Michelle even do that? Brian is such a great person; he would never deserve to get hurt. I don’t care if the person he loves is Michelle. She should love him just the way he loves her. Now I don’t hate Brian for loving her, but he’s just so damn stupid sometimes! Michelle is even worse. She’s a selfish, vapid whore, and Brian can do so much better!

Like me…

But all of the constant limitations got in my way. Even if I wasn’t Zacky’s sister I wouldn’t be close to old enough for him until 3 years from now… Not like I’d have a chance with him anyway.
I sighed again as I walked out of his room and down the stairs.

Heads turned to look at me as I came down. I tried smiling but it didn’t work. My phone buzzed and Zacky sent me a text.

where did you go sistah?

“I wanted a sweater.” I just said out loud and he nodded.

“Decided to raid my closet eh?” Brian said smirking.

“Hell yeah.”

“You didn’t find any…stuff you weren’t supposed to did you?” He asked looking at me carefully.
I looked at him the same way.

“No….” I said slowly.

“Okay then we’re cool.” He said laughing.

“M! He keeps his porn in his closet! GO!” Jimmy yelled and I ran back up the stairs. Me and Jimmy have been on a mission to find Brian’s secret porn. I don’t know why but Jimmy wants it. I’m just the accomplice because nobody would ever suspect the little sister. That was such genius.

Brian jumped from the couch and chased after me. I got halfway down the hallway and I heard him coming quickly behind me. I picked up speed and darted into his room. I turned around and he came at me, tackling me making a loud bump.

“Ow Brian!” I whined rubbing my ass.

“Sorry, but your plans have been foiled again.” He lifted me up fireman style and brought me back down stairs. I do say I enjoyed the view of his ass from up here.

“Jimmy! I have failed you!” I cried dramatically and pouted. I pinched Brian’s ass hard before be put me down.

“Ouch! you pinched my booty!” He whined childishly.

“Brian never say booty again.” Matt said seriously before smiling.

I heard the doorknob suddenly jiggle and a rather unfavorable character entered the room. Jesus Christ! Why did she just think she could come walking in here! Did we not already establish that this is My fucking house?!

“Hey guys!” She said smiling. It wasn’t a genuine smile. It was one of those smug smiles of satisfaction and it was aimed directly at me. Such things I would do to rip that off her face.

“Hey Michelle.” They chorused. As soon as she entered it was like she just fuckin ruined Christmas. Brian pulled her into a hug and kissed her. I could see anger in Val’s eyes and I'm pretty sure she saw a murderous rage in mine. My arms started to tingle a bit. You know the feeling when you really want to punch the shit out of someone but you just can’t.

“Whoa M are you okay?” Zacky said to me and I nodded. I just got up without a word and stalked up the stairs trying to control my raging emotions.

“Why are you fucking wearing Brian’s sweater?” I heard Michelle scoff. I smirked.

“Because I can.” I said smirking. That seemed to bother her. Her face faltered for a second but she covered it with a devious sneaky look.

“Wow, Mercury I never knew how much of a whore you are. With that hopeless crush you have you’ll just settle for anything wont you?”

She said feigning sweetness and I just lost it. I growled and took two strides before I jumped on her. I heard Val shout a “Fuck Yes!” before I brought her down to the floor and punching her repeatedly. She started screaming and she punched me back, right in the nose. Damn my Baker nose, I could feel blood dripping down my face and she pulled on my hair pushing me off and decking me again. I saw red at that point and kicked her stomach, and she released the grip she had on me. I swung wildly, catching her face and body with every punch as i heard the satisfying sound of her nose popping and her lip busting. She scratched at me, her ridiculously sharp nails opening skin on my arms and face.

“FUCKING STOP!” Matt yelled with a loud demanding voice but I couldn’t, I just fucking wouldn’t. This was my chance, with every punch thrown back and forth my anger was being replaced my sadness and I could feel my self breaking down. Tears leaked form my eyes as the brawl continued I got her one more time in the eye and she had a tight hold off my hair when someone pried me off of her.

I was crying rivers now as who I recognized as Zacky, held onto me.

“Mercury what the FUCK is your PROBLEM?!” Brian yelled getting in my face defending his vile girlfriend.

“She’s my fucking problem! Cant you see it!” I screamed just as angry now as he was.

“That doesn’t give you any fucking right to just attack her for no reason!”

“I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH REASONS TO JUMP THAT BITCH!” I screamed forcefully, and everyone looked shocked at the ferocity of our argument

“THEN WHAT THE FUCK! WHY DO YOU LIE THEN! WHY CANT YOU TELL ME ANYTHING!” Fuck you Brian Elwin Haner Jr, you rip-off of Papa Gates!

“BECAUSE I JUST CAN’T!”

“IT OBVIOUSLY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ME SO WHY THE FUCK NOT!” Brian was so scary when he yelled, of this were any other time I’d piss myself.

“NO! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG! THIS IS NONE OFYOUR BUSINESS!” I yelled back at him. He ran his hand through his hair angrily.

“YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY!”

“YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY! AND IM NOT THE ONE YOU SHOULD BE CALLING A LIAR!”

“YOU LIE TO ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME! YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING THERE’S ALWAYS THIS FUCKING SECRET! WHO ELSE WOULD DO THAT TO ME?!”

“YOUR WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE SHE’S CHEATING ON YOU!” I screamed louder, my throat was raw. I stood there visibly seething at him, Blood running down my face as I glared at him through my burning green eyes.

“You’re fucking lying.” He had the darkest look on his face. His eyes were black, his jaw was set, and his lips were pressed into a thin line and a vein popping from his neck. His muscles were taut and I could see them through his shirt. He looked like he was about to attack me any second.

“Of course Brian! Of fucking course I’m lying. It’s all I ever do now right? You know what? I’m sorry! I’m sorry I even cared about you asshole…” I spat angrily narrowing my eyes before I stormed up the stairs.

(Brian PoV)

I just glared at her as she angrily stormed up the stairs. I don’t think I have ever been as pissed off in my life as I ever was now. I turned around to see the faces of my friends and girlfriend staring at me in shock. Zacky looked furious that I just exploded at his sister; Val looked pissed off at Michelle especially.

“What.The.Fuck.” I growled looking in their eyes for answers.

“I should ask you the same fucking question!” Zacky shouted

“What the fuck was I supposed to do!” I yelled back.

“Well first you could start by not fucking going off on her! She’s fucking 18 Brian! She’s still basically a fucking kid! You just can’t do that!” He was right. I looked at Michelle, she looked terrified.

“Bri, baby. Please calm down.” She pleaded but I couldn’t listen. I wouldn’t! I needed to know what the fuck is going on!

“Shut up Michelle! This is your entire fucking fault!” Val yelled at her sister, Matt instantly took his arms around her waist in attempt to calm her down.

“Michelle, what’s going on?” I growled, staring darkly at her. Her eyes were glassy and shiny but they looked so secretive and guilty. This really couldn’t be true. I could feel my heart coming undone in my chest.

“N-nothing! I don’t even know what she’s talking about! She’s probably just jealous because she has this huge crush on you.” Everyone’s eyes widened at this and they all stared at me. Val glared at her murderously.

“Michelle you are such a fucking liar! I know for a fact that Mercury loves Brian just like she loves all of us minus you. Why don’t you tell everyone where you were today?” Val screamed pointing her finger at Michelle, who looked like she was losing hold of herself quickly.

Val obviously was the closest one to her besides Zack. Michelle must be fucking lying. She would never. Michelle would never cheat on me…

“I went to the salon, just like I told Bri.” She screeched. I used to find her voice sweet like sugar, but now it lost its appeal. She sounded so whiny and bitchy. I had put Michelle up on this pedestal for so long I didn’t even recognize what she had become.

“Fucking wrong! M and I were at the mall and we saw you holding hands and kissing some guy like nobody’s business! And I know for a fucking fact that it was NOT Brian!” Val roared and my eyes widened. I felt tears well up, but I held them away. If possible I felt my body burn with rage. Michelle turned to me and touched my arm. I flinched; I wanted her away from me.

“Don’t touch me.” I mumbled looking away from her.

“Bri, baby you don’t think I’d do that to you!” She pleaded. I knew that tone, she knew that I thought she would never. She uses that against me, that manipulative bitch!

“Michelle…Get out.” I growled avoiding her.

“Brian…” she pleaded teary eyed.

“I said fucking get out! Get out of here! And get the fuck out of my house by tonight!” I turned screaming at her and she started to cry. I wanted to hug her and tell her it would all be okay. I wanted to forgive her and make her my Michelle again, but I wouldn’t. I’d be making the biggest mistake of my life.

“I won’t have anywhere to go. I love you Brian, so much.” She cried, pulling at my broken heartstrings.

“Why don’t you go back to your fuck buddy?” I spat venomously narrowing my raging eyes at her.

“Fine Brian! I never loved you anyways! You were always just a good fuck!” She spat glaring at me. I just glared. How could she say that? That was just disgusting hearing it come from her.

“And you were and always will be a filthy whore. Get out of my sight or I swear to God Michelle…” I threatened menacingly.

She had a hurt look on her face and she turned and walked out, pulling out her phone and hitting a number. It stunned me how she could do that right in front of me. I felt that one tear slip from my eye and down my face.

“Brian…” Jimmy said quietly. I looked at all of them.

“I’m sorry you guys had to see that…I’m sorry Zack.” I said looking to Zacky apologetically and he just nodded indifferently.

“I’m even sorrier I didn’t see this coming.” I murmured before I just turned around and walked up the stairs. M’s door was slightly open and I could hear soft snores, and sniffling. I did that to her, I made her fucking cry herself to sleep. My whole world and everything around it just came crashing down and I pushed her in the way of it. I walked in quietly and lingered over her.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered, before placing a kiss to her forehead. I walked back to the door looking back on her before I turned out the lights and shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im back and In action!

Sorry i havent updated this in a whileee. But i decided just to re do it because if i wrote it once i could do it again right?

*Sorry if posted twice i had to edit*

Comment tell me what you think!
Oh and If you havent read Cemetary Gates then you should!