Status: Active

Girl I Know

Purple ***ing Nurple Matt!

Chapter 11

The bell rang and signaled for me to get to class. I picked up my book bag and walked to my last class, technology. It’s been a week since I last talked to Brian, a lonely shitty week by the way.

“Hey Mercury!” I heard a shrill girl voice call out. I turned around to see that whore Kyle from my English class.

“Yes?” I asked confused and slightly annoyed. Its one of those moments where it’s like I hate you go away. It was a Michelle moment.

“I heard you’re Zacky V’s sister! I just wanted to let you know that you’re so awesome, and your brother is so sexy.” She gushed going on about how hot she thought my brother was and ‘don’t let me get her started on Synyster Gates.’ I wanted to hit her.

“I just hope we can be friends.” She smiled fakely. I hated people like her, manipulative bitches. Michelles in plural terms.

“That’s not possible. I don’t want to be your friend; you don’t want to be mine. You just want to meet my friends, and you aren’t going to. Step down bitch.” I spat venomously in her face shocking her before I walked right into my classroom. I sat on the stool, throwing my blue and black Hurley back onto the seat next to it. We had to build this bridge out of balsa wood and our foursome got stuck together.

“Our bridge is awesome looking’.” Alex said and I gave him a look.

“You mean my bridge? I built it.” I said smirking.

“You know what? Save me the trouble of having to punch you in the face and please get down and suck my balls!” He replied sarcastically and we all started laughing.

“I wonder why it won’t end up hold anything though.” Zack said pretending to ponder.

“Oh I know! Cause it’s made out of Balsa wood! Now if we had Popsicle sticks that would be a different story!” Our tech teacher came over to check on out progress and apparently we were behind the other team.

“You know I don’t care right?” I said once he went away and my whole table giggled. Zack began playing with an X-Acto knife resulting in breaking it. How do you break fucking steel? Ask Zack.

“See this is why you aren’t allowed to use the microwave!” I shouted taking it away from him and he just looked at me. I looked constantly at the clock, waiting for the long hand to hit the 6. I wanted to get home quickly, as much as I was mad at him now; I wanted to make sure he was okay. He took it really hard. I heard the whole thing in fact. I was so pissed Michelle told everyone including my brother that I had a crush on Brian! It was so much more than that and two; I really got to thank Val for stepping up and protecting me like that.

I sat there watching my group work and Zack and Alex fuck around. I whipped out my phone and looked for my contact called ‘Zacky!’ I texted him.

Zacky I'm bored. I wanna go home. I waited for my phone to vibrate.

Aren’t you in school? And r u worried about Bri again?”

Yeah he’s been doing so badly, I can’t help it.

Dnt worry he’ll be ok. I’ll pick u up now. I smiled at this. Always the loving brother.

Thanks Z ily.

Ily 2 see u in a few. I shut my phone, just as my tech teacher came in close proximity to my table.

Apparently Manny saw my phone when I said ‘I love you.’

“Mmm! Who is this boy you love.” I made the most twisted face.

“First you were so eavesdropping! And two that’s my brother!” I said rather loud and he made an ‘oh shit’ face before he started laughing hard.

We were going to break the bridges and see how much weight it took. When it hit five pound it started to crack.

“Guys your bridge sucks ass!” I cried. Alex and Zack had shocked faces.

“Oh so now it’s our bridge once it fails!”

“WELL YES!” I said matter of factly.

“Jesus Christ…” I mumbled shaking my head. I looked at the clock and the period was over in 10 minutes. Where was Zacky? I heard a knock on the door. And my head shot over to the sound.

Zacky you wouldn’t…

Of course, my brother walked into the classroom and half of the class almost went ape shit.

“Hey, um I’m here for Mercury Baker.” He said looking at me trying not to laugh, chewing on his snakebite. I looked at him with a shocked face and he waved at me. I face palmed.

I got up avoiding eye contact with him and saying bye to my friends. I walked past him mumbling curse words. And just to embarrass me he put his arm on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off. We walked out together and as the door closed we heard a male voice yell

“I LOVE YOU MAN!” It was definitely Zach; I knew he just wouldn’t be able to control himself.

Zacky burst out laughing and I hit his chest.

“You little shit! That wasn’t funny, asshole!”

“It was actually hilarious. And how many times must you hit my nipple!” He screeched drawing attention and I speed walked in front of him trying not to be associated.

“I’m going to leave you here to get attacked by fan girls and or Zach!” I called back and he ran out the door and to the safety of his car. I got in after him and I just looked straight ahead.

“That was so mean!” I whined I finally whined as he started driving. His phone rang and he hooked it up so that the radio will play the person on the other line. Car phone yeah…

“Sup man!” Matt cheered through the speakers.

“Nothing I just got M.”

“Hi Mattie!” I called out and he laughed.

“Did you do it?” Matt asked.

“Yeah she’s pissed.” Zacky laughed.

“This was all your doing!” I yelled at matt! I was so embarrassed it wasn’t funny,

“Matt Sanders your gonna get jumped! And Val won’t be able to save you!” I threatened and he laughed. I was serious as hell! I just grumbled as they continued to talk and Zacky ended the conversation as we pulled into our driveway. Turns out when I walked inside, Matt wasn’t there like I had hoped he was. It was only Me, Zacky and Brian today.

Brian… Where is he? I ran upstairs to his room and he wasn’t there. I went into the kitchen he wasn’t there. I went into the living room he wasn’t there. I finally checked the Den, and Brian was there passed out on the couch. There were multiple Heineken bottles, 3 coronas and 3 bottles of JD. 2 were empty and the other halfway. Oh Brian, I knew he didn’t drink all of that today, but the way he’s been huddled up lately I'm not that certain. I walked over to him and took in his features.

His hair had grown out to his shoulders and was oily and tangled, he had stubble on his chin, and his face looked tired and worn. He stunk like beer and cigarettes. I shook him and he only mumbled something in his probably inebriated state. His bloodshot eyes fluttered open and the life in them was gone. He stared at me, like he was trying to focus on me and remember who I was.

“Brian… it’s me. C’mon wake up.” I said softly.

“M.” Was all he said. I put my hand on his face. His skin was oily and clammy.

“I-I n-need…” He said but I told him to shut up. He looked so vulnerable, so broken. Never in a million years would I ever expect to see Brian in such a state.

“Let’s clean up. I hate seeing you like this.” I said pulling on him to get up. I sat him upright and helped him stand up. It was quite the task since he was a grown man.

I walked him out of the den and up the stairs. He sat on his bed and he rubbed his hand over his face, and then blinked a few times.

“Why are you helping me? After what I did…” He asked me as I rummaged through his drawer throwing him fresh clothes.

“Because you’re my best friend and I love you.” I said turning around. If only he knew how much I really meant that.

“Go take a shower and shave.” I said nudging him to go and he went into the bathroom. I left his room and went into mine. I took my phone and sent a text to Leana, Jimmy, Johnny, Lacey, Val, Matt, and Gena. I told them all to come over.

They all texted back. Gena’s busy but she’s coming tomorrow and I was okay with that. Jimmy and Leana said

Pfshh, we were already on our way here anyway!

Johnny and Lacey are coming and Matt said they are coming but Val texted saying Matt was scared. He should be I’m gonna jump that hoe. I got up to go check on Brian. I knocked on his door.

“You okay Bri?” He opened it and smiled down at me. He looked much better. His face looked rejuvenated and his hair looked clean, and he shaved. His eyes were still dull but that was okay. And he smelled like Axe and Brian.

“Yeah, thanks girl.” He said pulling me into a hug.

“You’re welcome Bri. It was no problem, all I had to do was force you to shower,” I said laughing a little.

“No. You cared after I completely went off on you for trying to help me before, and I’m sorry.” He said and I just smiled a little.

“Yeah it’s really no problem Brian.” He laughed and I could feel his chest rumble and he bent down and kissed my hair. As much as I didn’t want to forgive him I had a soft spot for him and I couldn’t stay mad at him forever,

“Your friends are coming over.” I mentioned after letting him go.

“And I’m sorry to say that Matt is gonna get jumped.” I said laughing.

“What the hell why?”

“Because asshole made Zacky walk into my tech class and escort me out of the building!” I said annoyed making sure Zacky could hear me downstairs.

“HAHAHA!” He shouted from downstairs and I made an annoyed face, Brian laughed.

“Shut up Jr.” I mumbled poking him. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs screaming.

“JIMMY”S HERE!” Over and over. I opened the door to meet an ecstatic Jimmy, Leana and company. I jumped on him and hugged him.

“You are my favorite today besides Val, Brian, Leana, Lacey and Johnny. Basically everyone besides Matt and Zacky.”

“Young grasshopper how is the enemy?” Jimmy asked in ninja code. Matt tried to walk in behind Val unnoticed but I saw him, he’s not exactly small.

“SANDERS!” I yelled pointing at him and his eyes widened. I launched at him and jumped on his back.

“YOU’RE SO MEAN MATTY!”I whined smacking his face on both sides. I grabbed his nipple and twisted it fiercely. Val erupted into laughter.

“PURPLE FUCKING NURPLE BITCH!” I yelled victoriously and he was reeling around trying to get me off.

“That was my FREAKING NIPPLE M! THAT SHIT HURTS!” He whined holding his chest.

“Well you should think about that next time shouldn’t you.” I smirked and patted his shaved head.
“I love you Matty-moo!” I said jumping off. Val and I high fived.

“LEANA!” I screamed she smiled intensely and jumped on me.

“How are ya!?” She said still sitting on me.

“I’m good Lea, you?”

“You know the usual…rainbow sprinkles!” She said laughing, causing me to laugh and she got up and helped me up.

“Johnny! You know I love you but I love your girlfriend more!” I said hugging Lacey and she laughed.

“Guess what Jimmy brought!” Jimmy yelled in 3rd person.

“Candy?!” I asked. If Jimmy brought candy, it was mine and that was usually to make up for the fact that they were going to drink.

“Yes!” He said holding up Reese’s peanut butter cups and skittles. My favorites!

“I love you more than Zacky right now!” I said taking the candy from him and cherishing it.

“Hey!” Zacky yelled fake hurting.

“I’m just joking! You’re my brother and I love you for life!” I cooed munching on a Reese.

“And to prove it, I give you a Reese’s and skittles!” I said

“Wow M, you must really love me if you’re sharing your food!” He said laughing.

“I get it from you, you Baker!” I threw the Reese at him.

“It’s not our faults we’re Italian and chubby!” He defended.

“Speak for yourself. I may be Italian but I’m not chubby.” He just glared at me and I giggled. Brian came downstairs finally and now the whole party could start.

“What took you?” I ask.

“I was hiding my porn cause I KNOW Jimmy is going to look for it!” He said laughing. And it all came down to the porn… I rolled my eyes and put a skittle in his hand.

“You’re not getting drunk tonight Brian.” I chime.

“What why!?” He protested

“Because you were drunk for 4 days. You need to chill homey!” I said laughing.

“You better hop on that skittle Bri.” I said cackling and he just popped it in his mouth and glared.

“See I like you better when your mouth is closed.” I laughed and he pushed my arm.

As the night went on. The boys ended up in the basement drunk and trying to play video games. I think the funniest thing I’ve ever seen is a drunken Zacky Vengeance on a Dance Dance Revolution machine.

“Dude! W-what the fuck isthiss!” he slurred trying to get through the song on easy. He stepped on the wrong arrows on the wrong time and he ended up tripping and landing on the floor.

“Thisshit is brroken!” He kept slurring

The person dancing on the screen kept telling him he sucked and he got all up in the monitor and was like,

“Fuck you man! YOU suck!” The guys roared with laughter when Zacky pointed at the machine and flipped it off. They were my primary source of entertainment while drunk and even sober. Brian, Lacey, Val and I were the only coherent ones. Brian and Val were a little tipsy, but not off their asses like Jimmy, Johnny, Leana, Matt and Zacky.

I was down to my last Reese’s and Brian asked for it! I tried to open it and shove it in my mouth but he saw.

“Can I has?” He pointed at the candy.

“But its mine!” I mumbled with half of the Reese in my mouth. He shrugged and I looked at him confused before I remembered he got silly while almost drunk. He leaned over and bit the Reese off of my mouth before he chewed on it laughing happily. For that moment, his lips just barely brushed mine and I felt a surge of electricity with that bare contact. I just stared in shock. I looked wide eyed at Val and Val mirrored mine.

“I hope no one else saw that!” I said poking her shoulder.

“Yeah me too.” She said.

“Oh Val, I never got to say thanks for saving my ass last week.” I said lower. She took a sip of her corona and she nodded.

“No problem, I knew you wouldn’t want everyone to know and it was quick thinking on my part I guess.”

“You are some kind of wizard I swear!” I said laughing and she joined. Jimmy started doing all these crazy ass kung fu moves and I started laughing mad hard. He kicked the wall and started slithering around on the floor. He went to kick Zacky but he slipped on the fabric and landed on his ass.

“Ow my ninja!” He yelled rubbing his ass.

“You okay there Usagi Yojimbo?” I ask laughing.

“Yes young grasshopper, the mission is still a go!” He said pointing up from the floor

“Okay good!”

“What the fuck is that?” Matt asked.

“M watches too much fucking Ninja Turtles.” Zacky said pointing at me with the tip of his beer bottle.

“No I don’t! That was one badass ninja bunny! And you know it cause you watched it with me!” I defended.

“Zacky watches too much food channel.” Val and Lacey said at the same time. They looked at each other wide eyed before they both shouted “UNAGI!”

“What?” Brian asked.

“Don’t you watch ‘Friends’ Brian? Ross was going on about total states of awareness and how he knew what was coming before it happened and when it did and he was prepared for it he’d be all ‘unagi.’ It’s so hilarious because unagi is really eel.”
Val explained

“Come again?” Matt asked.

“We’re cooler than you.” Val simply stated nonchalantly sipping her drink and Matt nodded not being able to process much. I felt a heavy mass settle on my shoulder and warm breath on my neck. I turned awkwardly to see Brian leaning on me, asleep. His weight was becoming too much and he ended up crushing me. I put my arms around his body since he was crushing them before. This was so awkward.

“Lace…help!” I said since she was closest. She pushed Brian off of me and onto my lap so I could sit up. I put his thumb in his mouth and tickled his chin.

Jimmy came with his phone and snapped a picture, cackling wildly.

“This is so going on the internet.”
♠ ♠ ♠
*Comment*
It will make Matt's nipple feel better lmao.