Status: Active

Girl I Know

Please Dont Leave Again

Chapter 13
(Mercury PoV)

I sat on the swing set, slowly swinging and dangling my feet over the seat. I had my head down as I hung onto the chains. Tears made their way down my face and onto the black affliction hoodie that was Brian’s. I had forgotten to take it off on the way home from the beach.

I couldn’t breathe through my nose and my eyes were constantly flooded with hot tears that burned their path of misery down my face. How could he even say that? Did he honestly mean it? After all those times I sat with him just to talk about the bitch, I fucking stopped him from drinking himself to death over the same hoe. Maybe I shouldn’t have.

Don’t say that M, you wouldn’t be able to live with yourself or without him.
It’s right.

She is so much better than anyone else, especially you

Every time I heard his voice utter those words I broke down even more. I wondered if there was everything left to break, the minute he said that I became heartless and numb. Id never seen Brian so pissed at me in my life, it scared me. I slid off the swing seat and shoved my hands into the hoodie pocket. I found a cigarette lighter and I just kept flicking it just to see the fire.

This little flame has nothing to worry about. It just keeps burning, lighting cigarettes until it runs out of butane. No worries. It doesn’t have his brother’s asshole friend yelling at it over some whore. I walked through the dirt paths that carved through the forest in central park, it was dark out and Zacky was probably freaking out. I bet Brian isn’t caring, I could be in serious trouble and he wouldn’t fucking care.

“He doesn’t care anymore. I don’t think he ever did…he just puts up with me cause I'm Zacky’s sister. I bet he hates me. Well I hate you too Brian Haner fucking Jr, I fucking hate you too.” I mumbled as more hot tears slowly trickled down my face and onto the dirt road below.

(Brian’s PoV)

I walked through the forest in Central Park. I had just come from the good ol’ spot smoked a few cigarettes. God I’m so stupid…how could I say that? I just reverted back to the pedestal Michelle used to be on, how could I pull that back out. God I was so pissed. I don’t know why I even compared her to Michelle because I couldn’t even compare them because she’s a kid. How could Michelle be better than her, It’s not like I like her or anything. All I could ask my self was how and why did I make such an asshole move. I crushed her; I could see it in her eyes the way she looked at me like I had taken her heart from her chest.

Yes you do don’t fucking lie to yourself No I don’t! She’s 15 for Christ sakes!

You are attracted to her and you know it. You couldn’t take you eyes off of her that day at the beach.

Could I like M? Is this wrong to love someone so forbidden? I can’t deny, M is beautiful. She’s perfect but for someone her own age. I couldn’t do that to her.

Brian you aren’t convincing yourself of this. You want her just as much as she wants you. What did that mean? M definitely doesn’t like me, Val said it herself. I’m the one with mixed feelings for an underage girl. I heard a voice laced with tears say,

“He doesn’t care anymore. I don’t think he ever did…he just puts up with me cause I’m Zacky’s sister. I bet he hates me. Well I hate you too Brian Haner fucking Jr, I fucking hate you too.” Before I bumped into the person.

(Mercury Pov)

I bumped into a tall muscular person clad in black.

“Sorry.” We both said as immediate responses and I wanted to take it back when I saw who it was. His eyes looked surprised and saddened when they saw mine.

“Mercury, just let me talk to you.” He said grabbing my wrist. I violently jerked it away from him and speed walked away.

“M wait just listen!”

“FUCK YOU BRIAN!” I screamed after me, breaking into a run taking many turns and twists in the road to ditch him. I was deep into the woods now and it got darker with each second. This was like advanced darkness or some shit. I was lost, I couldn’t figure out where I was. A wind blew and a wave of pot smell hit me. I heard a group of people talking loudly and I could see the burning blunt in the darkness. I hid behind a tree and watched as they slowly passed me making a ruckus as they did. I almost went unnoticed until I couldn’t keep my position and stepped on a branch, snapping it.

“Shit…” I hissed as they looked at me.

“Hey boys! Look at what we’ve got here?” One of them said looking me up and down hungrily. He circled around my analyzing my body before he grabbed my ass. I whipped around facing him.

“What the fuck asshole you think you can just touch me?!” I screeched rearing back to punch him in the face but he caught my fist and he laughed.

“Ha-ha, she’s feisty. I like challenges, they make everything more fun.” One of the other ones said winking at me looking like he would devour me. Fear settled deep within my core. My mind started whirring. I wish Brian were here, no matter how much I hate him right now; he’s the only one who can save me.
“Find your fucking challenge somewhere else cause I’m out of here.” I said angrily going to run but they caught me in a chokehold and put a knife up against my throat. The blade glinted in the moonlight, the edge waiting to be introduced to my skin.

“But there’s the problem sweetie, you can’t leave.” He chuckled, blowing his pot breath in my face.

“Let me the fuck go you dirty son of a bitch!” I screamed and I felt the knife press into my skin, severing the layers and drawing some blood. Oh god, oh god don’t let me die! Don’t let this happen to me! I felt different hands start dancing over my body, touching my skin and teasing at my clothes.

“Oh doll, I bet you’re amazing.” Another breathed in my ear and I was too scared to breathe. They threw off Brian’s hoodie, and saw my shorts, the tank top and the bikini I had worn to the beach.

“Oh you dressed up for us baby.” One laughed sinisterly and I made a disgusted face.

“I am not your fucking baby, let me go!” I yelled through gritted teeth, as trickles of blood ran down my chest. My tank top was cut open with another knife, while they pinned me down and started to unbutton my jean shorts, They cut my bikini in half from the front and untied the back.

“NO! STOP! ANYTHING JUST DON’T DO THAT! STOP!” I thrashed against their holds, but there were too many. I cold night air nipped at my naked body. I could hear multiple buckles and Zippers being undone. Tears ran down my face at lightning speed.

“No, no…no…n-no…no.” I kept murmuring shaking my head as they grinned in their inebriated states.

“We want to you to scream for us baby.” He growled in my face, grabbing a fistful of my hair before he roughly thrust into me, ripping me apart inside to out. I let out a bloodcurdling scream of agony, and words I could only pray would save me followed it.

(Brian Pov)

Fuck! I lost her! I tried following where she went. I had really fucked up this time. I saw my purple glow in the dark lighter a few steps up and I jogged over and picked It up. I looked in all directions trying to decipher where she went. Suddenly I heard a scream that made my blood run cold. It sounded like someone was being tortured to death.

“GOD, SOMEONE HELP ME! BRIAN! BRIAN!” I heard her scream like she was dying. Jesus Christ what was happening to her. She better be okay. I flew into a frantic state of mind, of paranoia. I followed the screams taking insane twists and turns
Until I came to a small clearing. I smelled pot smoke and I saw five or six guys huddled around a bloody, beaten girl gang-raping her. She screamed again and I saw the flash of purple in her hair.

“BRIAN WHERE ARE YOU!” She screamed and they shoved her cut up shirt in her mouth! I saw red at that point. I charged through the trees and brush destroying anything and everything in my path to get to her. I tackled one of the guys off of her and punched the others swinging wildly at them. They began to pick themselves up and scamper away. The guy who I saw raping M, tried to fix his belt and get away, but the fuck ill let that shit happen.

I tackled him to the floor landing a good punch right in his eye socket. His useless attempts to fight back angered me even more and added burning wood to the fire.

“HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU? YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARD! SHE’S ONLY A FUCKING KID! YOU FUCKING SCUM BAG MOTHERFUCKER PREYING ON YOUNG GIRLS. DIDN’T SHE FUCKING TELL YOU TO STOP! AND YOU DIDN’T! YOU FUCKING.PIECE.OF.SHIT! BURN IN HELL YOU SON OF A BITCH! IM GONNA KILL YOU!” I roared, beating his face unconscious. He had cuts and bruises, and a spit lip in 3 places. Both of his eyes were black and swollen. I seethed with rage as I towered over him, spitting on his face before the sound of crying and a pained voice brought my attention.

“Mercury…” I choked as I saw her. It was just disgusting, it repulsed me. She had cuts and bruises everywhere, especially around her hips. Her legs were bloody and her eyes were leaking waterfalls. I knelt down and picked up her back, grabbing my sweater and pulling it on her.

“M…” She opened her eyes, and it was like seeing shattered green glass. They widened in fear when they saw me then she threw her arms around me, crying into my chest.

“B-brian…i-i-I’m so s-sorry. I’m sorry B-brian! I let y-you dow-wn!” she stumbled, unable to form correct sentences.

“Shh, no baby girl you didn’t. I let you down. I was supposed to protect you no matter what and I couldn’t. I was the one who hurt you, I let you get hurt. Shh don’t blame yourself sugar. I’m sorry, I’m sorry for what I said. I love you Mercury…” I said rubbing her back as she clung to me. I had to call Zack. I took out my phone and dialed his number.

“Baby girl, I’m calling Zacky okay? Everything is going to be alright M; no one is going to hurt you anymore.”

(Zacky PoV)

I was in my boxers watching TV upstairs when I heard my phone ring.

I pick all my skirts to be a little too Sexy
Just like all my thoughts, they always get a bit, Naughty
When I’m out with ma girls, I always play a bit, Bitchy.
Can’t change the way I am.
Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy Me.


I laughed hearing the ring tone and picked it up.

“Sup dude.” I said laughing, but the smile on my face was gone in a second when I heard the worry in his voice.

“Zacky there is no fucking time for laughing.” He said urgently and I was instantly on alert.

“Brian, what’s going on?” I asked shakily.

“You need to get to central park NOW! It’s M!” He said frantically. My eyes widened and I went into hysterics. Where was my sister! What happened to her?! I jumped out of bed and got dressed in a flash. I grabbed my car keys and ran out of the door.

“I’m coming.” I said before I shut my phone. I started my engine and raced to central park, praying that my sister was okay.

(Mercury PoV)

I couldn’t talk anymore; all I could do was cry. I felt so used, so dirty and disgusting. I had open cuts and bruises on my body where dull pain ached, and my legs feel like they’ve been run over several times. My hair was dirty and so was I, as I cried in Brian’s arms, waiting for my brother.

“Shh, M its okay.” Brian cooed, smoothing my hair. It wasn’t okay though Brian! It’s not and It won’t be! I want my brother… I started crying even harder wanting to be held by Zacky. I heard a car door shut and I immediately started screaming.

“ZAAACK! ZACKY WHERE ARE YOU!” Footsteps ran towards me and I looked up from Brian’s chest to see my brother standing over me, looking at me in horror and anger.

“What…happened…?” He knelt down to my touching my face where I had a cut on my cheek. I looked up at him with broken eyes and I tried.

“I-i…I was…r-r-raped.” I cried and the heartbroken look on his face was evident.

“BRIAN WHY WERENT YOU THERE?!” He screamed and Brian just looked down.

“We got in a fight... I said some things I didn’t mean and she left. I followed her, but when she saw me she ran away. I couldn’t find her, until I heard her screaming. I followed the noise, and when I found her…It was horrifying Zack, I can’t even describe it. I beat the fuck out of them before I called you.”

“THEM?!” He screamed and he nodded. A murderous look crossed over his face and his green eyes darkened. I touched his hand and he looked down at me, and that look melted off his face. A tear found its way of his eye, and I reached for him.

“Please hold me Zacky…” He picked me up and held me close.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled into his shoulder.

“No…baby girl It’s not you’re fault…Let’s get you home” He said standing up and walking back to the car. I was in the backseat with Zacky while Brian drove home.
Once we got in, I was carried upstairs.

“M, you need to get cleaned up okay honey?” Zacky said and I shook my head.

“I-I can’t.” I murmured. Brian went and filled the bathtub with water, and bubble soap. God bless him.

“I can’t do this. I can’t see you like this M, It just hurts. Brian…I do trust you right?” Zacky asked Brian and he nodded taking me from Zacky. Zacky kissed my un-cut cheek and I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to watch him leave me. Brian put me on the sink and I hung my head, I didn’t look at him, I couldn’t. I saw his slim fingers grab the zipper on the hoodie and pull it down. I was shameless.

He picked me up and put me in the tub. My eyes instantly closed feeling the hot water envelop and burn my skin. His fingers threaded through my hair and he poured water over my face. I loved the way his hands felt in my hair, gently tugging it, and massaging my scalp. My eyes opened, blinking the water out of my face and I looked at him.

“I’m sorry Brian.”

“Don’t say it…I don’t deserve it.” He said pouring water over my face again.
I couldn’t say anything to that. It was evident how much he hurt. He passed a washcloth over my body, the perfect white cloth tinged red with blood. He ran the cloth over my stomach, and then from my calves to my thighs, crossing over to the inside of my thighs. I looked at him and we locked eyes as he continued to move upwards. My heart quickened in my chest, and he squeezed the water out quickly before we broke contact.

He poured more water over my face then wiped the running eyeliner from under my eyes.

“Thank you Bri.” I murmured and he looked at me with a small smile.

“Not a problem. I’ll be back with clothes. He walked out into his room and I then realized I was in his bathroom. Wow, I didn’t notice before. I grabbed the towel nearest to me off of the rack, and I sat up and wrapped it around me. I tried getting out of the tub but I could only make it enough where I was sitting on the ledge. He came back with a pair of his purple boxers and a black shirt with silver foil designs on it. He slipped it over my head and I pulled on the shorts.

“I need Zacky...” He helped me stand up, and I leaned on him as I hobbled to Zacky’s room. He sat on the edge of his bed, looking down at his hands with a solemn expression. I let go of Brian and stumbled over to him.

“Zacky.” I said touching his shoulder. He looked up at me, his eyes puffy and swollen.

“M, I wasn’t there. I wasn’t, paying enough attention to you. My carelessness let this happen.” There you go Zach, don’t blame yourself.

“Zacky this isn’t your fault, it isn’t Brian’s fault either. Its mine, I ran away.” Wow that hurt to say.

“No, It’s my fault, im a terrible brother.”

“Zacky trust me it isn’t. You are the best brother, and guardian anyone could ask for. You are doing your job perfectly. Nobody asked for this to happen but it did, so please don’t blame yourself.”

“M, promise me you wont run away again. I don’t think I could take losing you, or you getting hurt again.”

“I promise you Zack. I love you.”

“I love you too baby girl. Dont ever leave us again...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww!
Wow that's pretty traumatic.
Who saw that coming?
Comments!

Also you should check out shadows of time. Its another sibling story, with a twist. *no its not incest, hehe*

*mV*