Status: Active

Girl I Know

Mercury's Milkshake Is Better Than Yours

Mercury PoV)

I heard a certain noise of keys in the lock of the front door and the lock opening. Shit! I slapped Brian awake.

“Brian! Someone’s home!”

“Shit!” He yelled and I got up and scrambled into my room. I pulled on Brian’s V neck from yesterday and a pair of boy shorts from my drawer. Brian’s boxers were still in my bathroom and I went to get it and shoved it under my bed. I had serious marks on my chest, my hips and bite marks on my neck. Goddamn Brian went to town. I decided to put on some pajama pants and a VU hoodie; I ran into the bathroom and put concealer over the marks on my neck.

I heard commotion in Brian’s room too as he went to gather himself.

I face palmed as I couldn’t believe that I’d fucked Brian. I didn’t regret one moment of it, but I still felt like I shouldn’t have. I felt even worse that I have to hide it from everyone, especially my brotaher. We are technically a couple now, I say technically because I did accept, but nobody else can know. I don’t even think I can tell Val, I probably will anyway but if Zacky finds out, we are to be executed.

I walked out of my room and I took a deep breath before I greeted the guys downstairs.

“What’s up gang?” I asked shuffling down the stairs. My legs were still a bit sore but I was able to cover it up.

“M!” Zacky yelled hugging me.

“I haven’t seen you in forever bro!” I yelled throwing my arms around him, and we pretended like we haven’t seen each other in years. Brian came downstairs as well being greeted by the circle of people.

“Dude, Brian you smell like girly products.” Jimmy said and I snorted obnoxiously.

“I made Brian use my soap…” I said laughing and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“What? It’s not like it smells bad or anything. You just smell like daisies or some gay flower like that.” I said sarcastically and he sent me a glare. There was so a meaning behind that.

“Guess whose birthday is in two weeks?” Matt cheered. They were so nice to me, and I lie to them and sleep with their best friend…god I’m such a whore.

“Oh is it someone important?” I asked playing along.

“Oh yeah, like royalty.” He said and I smiled.

“Oh whose is it then Matty Moo?”

“Yours bitch.” He replied and I clapped.

“I’m turning 19! I’m so happy!” I cheered.

“Ha-ha, fresh meat.” Johnny tried to noogie me.

“You guys are just cranky because you lot are 4 years closer to death.” I said sarcastically.

“You know what else M?” Matt said. Now I was thrown off. I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“What?”

“You get to spend your birthday on tour.” He said and I jumped up and started screaming. I jumped on him laughing and giggling uncontrollably, kissing his face repeatedly before I got off and ran around yelling.

“TOUR! TOUR! TOUR!” Jimmy had to catch and detain me. So I could calm down.

“When are we leaving for tour?” I asked

“Umm Tuesday of next week. So Monday you go to school and then you get to miss 4 months of it. We go Europe too.” Zacky said.

“I LOVE YOU!” I screamed pointing to everyone and getting excited. Zacky didn’t let me come on tour before and I had to stay with the parents for extended periods of time, but this time I’m going! And I’m going to be with Bri!

“We start packing tomorrow.” And I got excited all over again. Tour in like 3 days!

“And will there be an oh I don’t know, tour party before we leave?” I ask and they give me ‘duh’ faces.

“Oh man you guys are the best. I hugged Matt, and everyone joined in.

“Uhh, I think Johnny is a little to close to me right now but that’s okay.” Brian said causing us all to laugh.

“We are just one big happy family aren’t we?” I said and everyone ‘awed’.

“So happy family what are we going to do today?” Jimmy asked putting me in a fake chokehold.

“Jimbo lets go to a concert. I said caressing his sides and he started shaking his hips.

“I don’t satisfy you baby?” He cooed and I busted up laughing.

“No I mean you guys go on tours all the time. I’ve seen almost all of your concerts, I’m used to you guys dicking around on stage…Hey! I remember AFI is finishing up their tour and Long Beach is one of the last stops!” I said and the guys seemed to agree.

“We should go!” I chirped clapping.
“Yeah, AFI is good; we’ve met the guys right dude?” Brian said nudging Zacky, who agreed.

“OH! OH! MATT! MATTY! Call them…” I jumped whispering harshly at the end.

“Hey M, don’t you still have that crush on Jade Puget?” Brian asked smirked, bastard.

“Oh my god! M has a crush on Jade?” Zacky yelled loudly.

“No…” I denied.

“LIES! YOU DENY!” Jimmy yelled pointing at me and I blushed.

“MC and Jade-y.” Zacky sang and I threw something at him.

“Shut the fuck up Zacky, you suck nuts!” I yelled and they all laughed as I jumped on him.

“Hey! Don’t jump me I’m not Jade!” He giggled through him shielding himself from my hits.

“You’re going down Tubby!” I screamed wrapping my hands around his neck. Brian pulled me away from him and detained me.

“Let go Brian!” I yelled still going for my pink faced laughing brother. His large tanned arms didn’t release from my waist however.

“Nah I don’t think so…” He said casually like my struggle was nothing. I swung my leg up and almost caught him in the face. Oh yeah I was flexible as hell.

“Bitch! I’ll cut you!” I yelled and he just laughed. I eventually stopped trying to get away and I just started whining.

“Briiiann.” I whined huffing then I realized just how sexual that sounded.

“Whoa ho ho! M I didn’t know you were so dirty…” Shads winked at me and I growled, ripping out of Brian’s grip and chasing him. He went around the couch but since I was coming from the opposite direction I jumped on it using it as a step to fly at Matt.

“MATT YOUR NIPPLES ARE MINE!” I yelled as I tackled him down to the floor.

“Gimme! Gimme!” I said tickling him and I got one, and twisted it. He let out a scream which made me smile.

“OOOOWWW! GODDAMN! STOP IT!” He yelled and tried to get me off.

“B-but I’m gonna call J-j-Jadey!” He sputtered in laughter and pain as I continued my further assault on his nipple. I just groaned out of frustration.

“Come here star shine.” Jimmy said nicely and I got off Matt and ran to hug Jimmy. He picked me up and perched me on his hip like a toddler. This was funny because I’m not a toddler. I whispered into Jimmy’s ear and he announced my message.

“The ass kissing shall commence.” He said officially. And Johnny sputtered with laughter.

“Short shits don’t count.” Jimmy added of his own accord and I flicked him.

“I’m gonna text…them.” He said trying to hold in laughter but it almost slipped out.

“Thank you Matty I love you.” I cooed. I looked over at the two prisoners, menaces, villainous creatures…who do villainous things together. I snorted at that.

“Okay my dear brother, you have to admit right now that you are in fact a chub monster, and Brian you will be my personal slave.” I said and they both protested.

“You are such a bitch!” Zacky yelled and I smiled.

“I’m a chub monster.” He grumbled glaring at me. I wasn’t satisfied.

“Nope! You gotta say, ‘I’m Zacky Vengeance and I play the Cheeseburger.’” I said snorting. He gave me the evil eye the whole time.

“I’m…Zacky Vengeance…and I play…the Cheeseburger…” he said his teeth gritting.

“Good…gynecologist my ass…” I said and Jimmy put me down.

“Thank you sunshine.” I smiled up at him and he ruffled my hair. I ran up to my brother.

“Hugsies!” I cried and hugged him. He hugged me but he hugged me really tight.

“I…love…you…sister!” He said as he hugged tighter, then let go and I felt like I was flattened like a pancake.

“Jeez, chubby you’re strong…” I said rubbing my arms.

“So personal servitude?” Brian said smirking, and I got the glint in his eyes. I responded by being a mean dictator.

“SHUT UP! THIS ISNT PLAYTIME! THIS IS SLAVERY!” I yelled and he looked shocked in the funny way. I used this momentary distraction to swiftly smack his ass, and he yelped.

“Okay so guys, the concert is at 7, we have mad time.” Matt said closing his phone.

“Awesome, and Matt?” I said and he looked over at me.

“Don’t say mad time.” I said shaking my head and he flipped me off.

“Hey Zacky?” I asked jumping onto him, and he made an ‘oof’ noise.

“Why do you have so many tattoos?” I asked and he just shrugged.

“I don’t know, I just really like them. I mean the art is awesome, and this one I got to piss off religious people…” he said looking at the Jesus on his arm.

“Christ is awesome Zacky.”

“I know thanks…” Johnny said popping his collar and we all laughed at his attempt.

“So can I get one?” I asked and he freaked out.

“Why?!” He yelled and my eyes widened.

“Cause the art is awesome!” I mocked him in a high pitched voice.

“Well…” He said trying to find a reason why I shouldn’t get one when he’s covered in them.

“You would have to tell me what you want…” He said giving in.

“Well, I want a ‘Sylver Rain Forever’ on my right shoulder blade, you guys’ names around my ankle and vines on my side.” I said and he was pondering the idea.

“I’ll put Zacky in a special color…”

“Deal.” He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I knew he smiled bright, I just knew him like that. He saw me as his own child, sister, and his best friend at the same time, it was amazing.

“I guess I could go for another one as well.” Jimmy said and Brian nodded as well as everyone else.

“I’m so excited…Lets go now!” I said like a giddy teenager about to get their first tattoo…oh wait….

“You’re going to go out like that?” Brian said pointing to me and I rolled my eyes.

“YES! JEEZ!” I said sarcastically and he put his hand over his heart and feigned hurt.

“Yeah yeah Brian, go get Mommy to kiss it.” I said and he pouted. We piled into Matt’s truck and Jimmy and Johnny fought for shotgun.

“NO! I CALLED IT FIRST!!”Johnny yelled and Jimmy tried to pry him out of the car.

“CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER SHOULD SIT IN THE BACKSEAT!” Jimmy yelled.

“IM NOT TWELVE ASSHOLE!” Johnny yelled laughing.

“WELL YOU ARE THE HEIGHT OF ONE!”

“FUCK YOU!”

“WELL AT LEAST I DON’T NEED A CARSEAT!” Jimmy yelled and I started laughing my ass off as well as Brian and Zacky and Matt.

“Come on Sunshine sit next to me!” I said pushing Zacky over and made a space for him and patted it. He clapped and scrambled over the transmission and stuff to sit his skinny ass down.

“Is everyone happy with their seats?” Matt checked and we all said yes, and Brian barked…retard. We started driving through HB to get to one of the guys friends who does all of their tattoos. Jimmy started singing all of these random songs.

“Lickin’ on ma nuts, suckin them nuts, suckin…fuckin…grindin’ down on them nuts…” He said and Zacky was laughing hysterically, it looked like he was about to piss himself laughing.

“Jimmy your insane…” Matt spoke laughing from the driver’s seat. Matt always freaking drove. Rule number one in Matt’s car…Matt drives.

“Matty sing that song you did that is so fuckin funny…turn out the lights!” I said and Syn started laughing the hardest.

“Yeah dude go!” Jimmy agreed.

“So you think that I’m a loser, cause I used to be in jail. And I got my GED diploma last week in the mail. Well at least a man can exercise if he gets too fat. But I got news for you, your face will always look like that.”

“Turn out the lights!” I sang loudly.

“Before I take a ride! You don’t seem to have a ‘good side.’ Whip out a condom and the astro glide!” He sang and Jimmy and Zacky continued to crack up laughing.

“Turn out the lights!” I yelled and Brian joined me.

“Girl, it’s way too bright! I don’t wanna look at your cellulite! There aint nothing on your body that’s tight baby!” He sang.

“Turn out the Lights! Turn out the lights!” We all screamed before we fell into intense laughter.

“Oh god…” I said still chuckling.

“That song is so offensive…” I said after putting my hand on Jimmy’s thigh.

“Dude, we’re playing the nervous game.” I said and he nodded.

“Nervous?” I asked inching my hand up his thigh and he kept a straight face. I inched my hand up higher and I saw the face he makes before he’s about to laugh mad hard. I inched my hand higher, close to his dick and he burst into laugher.

“Okay! I’m nervous!” He yelled and I took my hand off.

“Zacky let’s play the nervous game!” I said and he shook his head.

“Pfsh, hell no I’m not letting you touch my dick…” he said.

“Please?” I said just to be funny and he looked at me with the funniest face. He had that serious ‘wtf’ look on his face, and I just caved into laughter.

“C’mon Brian let’s play.” I said and I put my hand on his thigh. He looked into my eyes the entire time daring me to even do it. I moved my hand up his thigh slowly.

“Nervous?” I asked and his lips twitched up into a smirk. My hand was so close to his package.

“Aren’t you fucking nervous?!” I yelled and put my hand over his crotch…ladylike and attractive I know.

“RRRAAAAPPE!” He yelled and Matt swerved the car. I was caught and Zacky looked at us like ‘seriously wtf!’

“HE PUT MY HAND THERE ZACKY! HES MAKING ME TOUCH HIM!” I cried ripping my hand away from him, and scampering onto Jimmy’s lap.

“BRIAN WHAT THE FUCK!?”

“OH MY GOSH YOUR GONNA BELIEVE HER!?”

“OF COURSE SHITHEAD SHES MY SISTER!”

“DUDE! IM YOUR BEST FRIEND!”

“STOP BLAMING M, FOR YOUR SEXUAL FURSTRATION! AND DON’T MAKE MY SISTER PUT HER HAND ON YOUR COCK!” He yelled and I burst into extreme fits of laughter along with Jimmy who saw the whole thing.

“You’re so bad.” He said and the car stopped as we arrived at our destination. As we got out of the car I tried to hold hands with Brian, but he pushed it away.

“You’re mean.” He said.

“Please Brian?” I pouted and he ignored me.

“FUCKING SLAVE HOLD MY HAND!” I roared in the middle of the street and he grabbed my hand and dragged me along.

“Thank you. It wasn’t rocket science you know…” I muttered as we entered the shop. The guys greeted their friend and Zacky pushed me up to the guy.

“Oh so you’re the famous Mercury Baker!” He said and I just smiled.

“Yeah dude.”

“Okay so tell me what you want done.” He said getting out a sheet of paper for a quick sketch. I explained to him what I wanted, and the design for the vines and flowers.

“Alright, just lie down on the cot and lift your shirt for the shoulder blade.”

I felt the needle press into my skin and I winced a little.

“Zacky will you hold my hand?” I asked and he held it. The needle didn’t feel as bad as I thought, but at places where it was over bone it hurt a lot more. The overall tattoo didn’t take long. He put a bandage over it and I called him over in secret so Zacky couldn’t hear.

“Hey, can I get another tattoo on the opposite side?”

“Yeah, sure what is it.” I whispered what I wanted and he switched the ink and got to work. IT only took like 20 extra minutes.

“Okay we are gonna do the vines next.” He said switching the ink and needle. I lay there as the needle stabbed my skin repeatedly for 3 hours. I was given a mirror, and I looked at my sore, slightly red side. It looked amazing! They bandaged that one up too, which was like huge, before they tattooed the names around my ankle. I got Zacky, Brian, Johnny, Jimmy Matty, Val, Leana, Lacey and Gena, in script. I got Zacky in silver and Brian in purple. They didn’t question it and I’m glad they didn’t cause I didn’t have an excuse for Brian.

I got up from the chair and my body ached badly. I looked stiff walking out all bandaged up. Zacky paid for me and we went back in the car.

“That was so awesome. Thank you lovely.” I said snuggling into my brother; I was such a kiss ass at times.

“Why did you get Brian in purple?” He asked. I pulled a Val and made up an excellent lie, not that she’s a liar, but Val has those wizard skills.

“Because its compromise. He’s my slave, and it’s his favorite color so I figured why not.” I said and he looked satisfied.

When we arrived home, I was so happy for no reason.

“Love is our resistance! They’ll keep us apart they wont stop breaking us down! Hold me! Our lips must always be sealed!” I sang, ‘Resistance’ by Muse. I bought that album and I loved it! It was my absolute favorite song. It reminded me of Brian and me now.

“M you are crazy!” Johnny said patting my head.

“I love that song!” I countered.

“What time is it?” Zacky asked and Brian looked at his watch.

“3:00”

“Wow that sucks!” I yelled really loud.

“Oh jeez now she’s hyper…kill me now.” Matt said pretending to shoot himself.

“You know what? I wanna dance.” I said jumping up and down, I grabbed Brian and made him dance with me. He was actually a good dancer; I made him do the tango.

“You know we could do the tango upstairs.” He said winking and I smacked him before he spun me and I spun into Jimmy who got totally too into it. I broke away from Jimmy and I started jumping.

“My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. And they’re LIKE! It better than yours. Damn RIGHT! It’s better than yours! I could teach YOU! But id have to charge!” I screamed the version of ‘Milkshake’ By Goodnight Nurse at Matt.

“I challenge you to a duel!” I yelled and Matt roared, like he used to in the old days. I sucked in a breath and let out a demonic scream. Val taught me and Matt looked shocked as hell.

“AWESOME!” Jimmy yelled pumping his fist in the air.

“I know. I the great Mercury Vengeance has just beat M. Shadows in a screaming contest…I do believe I am the shit.” I said formally.

“I let you win kid…” He said smiling showing off his monstrous dimples.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night Matt.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys! This is so fucking awesome! 100 comments you seriously are the best!
Sorry not so much lovey action like expected, but there were some little innuendos....Personal Slave...lets see how that turns out.

Comment because Sexy Slave Bri Bri wants you to!

*mV*